What anime is that?!

that is a conversation between Lolo of IMU and Taco of Zodiac

it is nichijou my friend

lRes8YB.gif

10/10 would recommend 

• Upvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

On 1/27/2018 at 8:47 AM, Frederick said:

I guess that's why many people called to help them were hesitant to hit us.  Really makes me think.  

The sheer retardation of this post is staggering. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

15 minutes ago, Peter Quill said:

The sheer retardation of this post is staggering. 

Great way to get your opinion out without actually disproving my point.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

25 minutes ago, Frederick said:

Great way to get your opinion out without actually disproving my point.  

Maybe because your point was inaccurate and invalid in the first place? Really makes me think. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

48 minutes ago, Peter Quill said:

Maybe because your point was inaccurate and invalid in the first place? Really makes me think. 

How is it inaccurate or invalid? He's posted logs that show that it's true in at least one instance, so can you base your statement on anything factual?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

How is it inaccurate or invalid? He's posted logs that show that it's true in at least one instance, so can you base your statement on anything factual?

Just gonna repost what @Goomy said here.

The fact that more alliances want to counter you just mean that they find you irritating and/or don't like you raiding them, not that Zodiac are 'week'. Be happy that your alliance is so strong you can take on Zodiac and all their allies, I look forward to your victory post once Zodiac surrenders

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

On 1/24/2018 at 10:42 PM, Frederick said:

Pfft.  The might of NSR is indisputable against the weak paper alliances.  Zodiac is clearly unable to defeat us on their own.

Why are you whining than, just roll them and get on with it

Edited by Radoje
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Radoje said:

Why are you whining than, just roll them and get on with it

We did roll them.  

On 1/28/2018 at 1:13 PM, Epi said:

Retaliation isn't the right word there as you struck first both on discord and in-game 

Wrong.  They declared on us first and that can be obviously seen by looking at the conflict logs.  So yes, it was most certainly a retaliation since they asked for the war by attacking us en masse.    

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

14 minutes ago, Frederick said:

Wrong.  They declared on us first and that can be obviously seen by looking at the conflict logs.  So yes, it was most certainly a retaliation since they asked for the war by attacking us en masse.    

For starters I don't want to validate this post, but its so stupid i feel i should be a part of it ;) 

On 1/26/2018 at 5:42 PM, Frederick said:

It's not called whining, it's called mocking retard.  Our retaliation happened in game and we're giving them a hell of a fight considering they needed a plethora of alliances to bail them out.  

thats ableist :P 

q1.PNG

q3.PNG

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Taco said:

For starters I don't want to validate this post, but its so stupid i feel i should be a part of it ;) 

thats ableist :P 

q1.PNG

q3.PNG

You forgot the part where he said he was joking.    

• Downvote 4

28 minutes ago, Frederick said:

You forgot the part where he said he was joking. 

I don’t remember bastion say he’s joking. Please show proof. I even confirmed with him that he would declare war on zodiac. If anything this “joking” was just an excuse to not get rolled.

On 1/29/2018 at 6:27 PM, Frederick said:

We did roll them.  

You didnt.