Paul Warburg and Psweet

Utter Nutter

I retired from banking for your information, this plot by this two individuals was while I was doing banking, they are aparently 11 months old.

I posted now because I just got them.

in case you are wondering, I don't care what happens to them, its not some stupid vendetta, thats for lossers.

this 2 were lossers just trying to sabotage me, they clearly failed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Seb said:

I retired from banking for your information, this plot by this two individuals was while I was doing banking, they are aparently 11 months old.

I posted now because I just got them.

in case you are wondering, I don't care what happens to them, its not some stupid vendetta, thats for lossers.

this 2 were lossers just trying to sabotage me, they clearly failed.

So you said "Hey, I'm retired but let me throw a log out there now that it is irrelevant just for the attention?" ?

• Upvote 4

This just seems like useless 'probaganda' for a 'losser' who just wants to bring up old shit for no reason. @Psweet was the better bank to deal with anyway. 

"I don't care about anything in relation to those guys that wanted to sabotage me like a year ago but I'm gonna post it in the alliance affairs forums anyway bc I just want someone to notice me again." 

Also, wrong forum - old news & not an alliance. 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

What I'm hearing is the banksters can't be trusted and we should rise up and seize back the wealth!

Everybody quick! Seize the means of production! We're behind 11 months!

Edited by Starbuck
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Who Me said:

They clearly never tried and you posted 11 month old logs because you are a butt hurt drama queen. Also, has nothing to do with alliance affairs.

https://pastebin.com/9ZHUc6Qa

Why he didn't try to ask about something so old in private is amazing. It's mind boggling how he didn't put 2 and 2 together and realize NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AS A RESULT. If you read the new logs, you can (safely) assume that his request will not be honored. 

Edit- Apparantly you guys don't know how to keep the trash talking in one place. Good job guys. Good jod

https://imgur.com/a/QBeE1

On a side note, we finally have some action in orbis this year!

Edited by Paul Warburg
  • Upvote 1

:)

aw boy, paul my dear, so tried to conspire against me, you made racist comments about me because of my nationality, you falsely accused me of trying to scam people.

what did I do when you started a bank? I helped you and gave you money. I gave you clients for a whole year so you could keep running your business.

you? you are just a racist discriminatory little person, I pity you to be honest.

but that just tells me and the rest of the world what you are made of.

So paul, since being Argentinian is a bad thing, is there any other country that in your book are naturally dirty and bound to scam people?

is there anything else you discriminate? how about color, are you from a superior color too?

or is it just the country you belong to that makes you better.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

I don't know where I stated that being a foreign nationality is a bad thing...

I still don't know why you'd you go posting logs about a year old unless you were bored, but feel free to continue trash talking me. I personally won't be responding anymore. 

1 hour ago, TheNG said:

Glad to see that in the annals of pathetic OWF threads, this one is still going strong, good job. 

But anyway, please take this self-righteous whining somewhere else, I don't want to miss Lord's next big FA move.

Everybody thinks NPO is the center of IQ, but as we see from recent threads - Lordran is making the hard push to be the center of IQ.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Everybody thinks NPO is the center of IQ, but as we see from recent threads - Lordran is making the hard push to be the center of IQ.

Someone's got to keep Roq on his toes. :D

I, for one, welcome our new alliance affairs overLORDs. heheheh, two bad jokes for the price of one.

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

2 hours ago, Seb said:

~snip~

So uh... when are you gonna stop running away from our questions?

What was was the purpose of this post? 

Was it for the attention? or is there a bigger purpose? Will you do anything about it? (Obviously not... I mean... your FA direction for DS was run away from anyone that looks at you funny, especially after the HW incident) Because you attempting to change the direction of the thread is rather lame.

stern-judge-judy.jpg

• Upvote 3