Trump Day, With Special Caecus Deportation Event

Kiddterra -Boki

Since Rozalia’s thread was unjustly locked by tyrant mods, here’s a copy. See this as a protest thread. Just because you don’t like to hear a certain opinion, doesn’t mean it should be locked, even if I disagree with Roz. 

IpOSoyo.jpg

A while back the Roz challenged the people on here suffering from the loudest case of Trump derangement syndrome to back up their words and take on the Roz. Now the likes of @ComradeMilton, who professed that Assad would be defeated and the Moderates of Democracy (Headchoppers) would win, cowardly ran away even going so far as to hide behind his alliance and trying to blame them for why he couldn't take part (this was lies, however BK seemed to have no issue with being thrown under the bus by Milton so oh well). 

@Caecus however was different, he wasn't going to let that mean Roz keep talking his nonsense. How dare the Roz question the integrity of the FNN (Fake News Network) and their talk of Trump going quickly. The Russians under American beds were going to be revealed and the Communist agent Trump would be removed from power. As we can see comrades, that did not happen so now like Rahl who was deported a bit over a year ago he must go too. 

EYH1NvN.gif

Remember folks. The Roz is most sagacious and a luminary of knowledge. Believe the Roz's words because the odds are very high, believe me, bigly, that the Roz is correct.

• Upvote 1

I shot the Deputy