Points-based immigration... RACIST!!!

Rozalia

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/19/points-based-immigration-racism

Hello fellow white people, be it physically or in spirit. As we know, based off the many threads posted on here, the SJW/Progressive crowd are a very racist group among many other disgusting things. However taking down such extreme and obviously wrong people is pretty easy, funny, but it can distract us from the more dangerous group, the one that is tasked with herding in those mentioned crazies and pushing some of their wants in as reasonable manner as it can be. 

Now this relates to the Democrat meme about Trump the previous thread was about. 

That being that a perfectly logical and understand system that doesn't discriminate based off race is in fact, totally a racist plot of some sort. Oh those nasty white supremacists, what with their system that benefits East Asians at twice the rate of Europeans.

In 2011, Laura Hill and Joseph Hayes simulated the effect on immigrants’ origins were the United States to adopt the points-based tests considered by Congress as part of proposed comprehensive immigration reforms in 2007. Only 1% of Latin Americans would pass. Meanwhile, the pass rate would be 6% for Europeans and central Asians, 12% for people from east Asia, south Asia, and 14% of Canadians.

However as we know, East Asians are basically white people so it makes perfect sense based off that. 

Now you're writing this piece, you got to end it strong, with a shot fired at those nasty Nazi scum. Got to paint them with the racist brush. 

Such policy proposals represent the first shots in a battle to remake the ethnic composition of American society and should be scrutinized very carefully for the promises they make and the motivations they veil.

However as we can see from the article, this writer, a so called teacher has made a horrible mistake with his final statement. Instead of shooting his shot in the direction of those mean ol' white cis-male scum, he shoots it down into his foot. Perhaps with him being a white cis-male himself his very smart gun got confused and backfired as a result. 

These admissions programs – particularly family reunification, humanitarian migration, and the diversity lottery, which have collectively made up the vast majority of America’s permanent visas recently – are precisely those that have driven the United States’ ethnic diversification since 1965. And they are precisely those which would be cut by the immigration admissions programs that the president and his Republican colleagues are currently proposing.

^ Where by his own words the first shots to remake the ethnic composition of American society were shot. 1965, by the other side.

What do you folks think on this matter?

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Jeremy Graham said:

East Asian people are basically white people... how?

You know how black men who don't go along with the usual lefty nonsense are called Uncle Toms for example? Sort of like that. East Asians are highly educated, work hard, so on, so they're basically white people... because apparently those are "white traits" (funny how these people can sound exactly like the likes of Richard Spencer isn't it?). So says the priests of progressiveness. Race is a social construct and so all the bad people can be classed as those nasty white people.

9 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

You know how black men who don't go along with the usual lefty nonsense are called Uncle Toms for example? Sort of like that. East Asians are highly educated, work hard, so on, so they're basically white people... because apparently those are "white traits" (funny how these people can sound exactly like the likes of Richard Spencer isn't it?). So says the priests of progressiveness. Race is a social construct and so all the bad people can be classed as those nasty white people.

Glad you were using it in a satirical context. Hate it when people take certain traits and categorize them into racial groups. Not to mention I don't think race determines what kind of person you turn out to be - if some East Asians are hard working, it's because they put in the effort, not because their race or ethnicity somehow make them inherently hardworking. 

Rozalia, 

If this thread is based on the previous thread why create a new one? This also does not follow the standard guidelines to a debate/discussion as there is no substance to discuss or debate on. Please update your OP to provide actual substance for discussion or this thread will be locked. 

Thank you. 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Frank Castle said:

Rozalia, 

If this thread is based on the previous thread why create a new one? This also does not follow the standard guidelines to a debate/discussion as there is no substance to discuss or debate on. Please update your OP to provide actual substance for discussion or this thread will be locked. 

Thank you. 

Because it is on a separate matter...? The other was a poll regarding immigration and the Trump meme. This one is about merit based immigration.

As for debate... I didn't just drop a link and leave it. I targeted some points and I think it is quite clear. People are free to agree or disagree as they like. Also the rules state, 

This is not a debate forum. We have one of those. If your "discussion" toes the line of a debate it will be moved.

This is for discussion on all sort of things. I posted a matter of discussion and given my own piece, allowing others to chime in as they wish. 

Edited by Rozalia

• Moderators

xCNui01.jpg

Failed to follow General Discussion guidelines. Please read and follow all forum and subforum rules and guidelines. Thanks!

Mods: EB + FC

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]