Dynamism™™ Ft. GoG and Zodiac

Tali

5 hours ago, Lightning said:

IQ isn't guilty of anything since they aren't trying to push "Dynamism™™" while TKR are but can they still probably get 1.4 Million Score or more through treaties. TKR can get 850K without a doubt and you can't trust them and Guardian so we will say they can 1 Million easily, which would match IQ at this moment very equally in terms of past wars even if we were to discount Guardian which isn't wise. The fact is TKR is never going to be involved in a small war unless they choose to roll smaller alliances, the half of the game that wants everyone to drop treaties needs to pressure TKR, KT, Pantheon and others to drop their treaties and further isolate themselves because clear connections still exist that allow them amass huge amounts of score for war. 

What do people want to see happen?

How dare I have 3 treaties! Clearly need to pressure KT to go back to 1 treaty to make the game more Dynamic™!

I do enjoy that someone has bought into the IQ paranoia.

btw, looking at score for purely war purposes is almost the worse way to do it so stfu about it.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

7 hours ago, Lightning said:

TKR are but can they still probably get 1.4 Million Score or more through treaties.

TKR 283,903.03

Pantheon 194,538.84

TCW 176,612.23

Imperium of Man 35,543.94

Purple Flower Garden 4,704.18

Wigglytuffs Guild 3,281.50

???

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Micchan said:

TKR 283,903.03

Pantheon 194,538.84

TCW 176,612.23

???

+ 701,416.28 (superSEKRIT treaties)

• Upvote 4

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

55 minutes ago, Micchan said:

TKR 283,903.03

Pantheon 194,538.84

TCW 176,612.23

???

I didn't say direct treaties, the additional score mainly comes through TCW who are connected to alliances sucking on the tit of Dynamism™™. I did include Guardian in that as you'd have to be naive to think they would remain neutral if war broke out. However that's all hypothetical, there's a solid 1 Million anyway as I mentioned earlier. If everyone suddenly became "Dynamic™™" that would be an unacceptable amount of power and not Dynamic™™ enough. 

3 hours ago, Keegoz said:

How dare I have 3 treaties! Clearly need to pressure KT to go back to 1 treaty to make the game more Dynamic™™™!

I do enjoy that someone has bought into the IQ paranoia.

No not paranoia, I merely found what people were saying in support of Dynamism™ profoundly stupid, illogically and unsurprisingly hypocritical. You can't have 4 of the top 6 alliances closely connected and claim Dynamism™ has being achieved, sorry buddy try again. 

btw, looking at score for purely war purposes is almost the worse way to do it so stfu about it.

Yes it is almost the worst, TKR and co have more "active/elite" players so combined with score its significantly worse. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

7 hours ago, Lightning said:

I didn't say direct treaties, the additional score mainly comes through TCW who are connected to alliances sucking on the tit of Dynamism™™™™. I did include Guardian in that as you'd have to be naive to think they would remain neutral if war broke out. However that's all hypothetical, there's a solid 1 Million anyway as I mentioned earlier. If everyone suddenly became "Dynamic™™™™" that would be an unacceptable amount of power and not Dynamic™™™™ enough. 

No not paranoia, I merely found what people were saying in support of Dynamism™™™ profoundly stupid, illogically and unsurprisingly hypocritical. You can't have 4 of the top 6 alliances closely connected and claim Dynamism™™™ has being achieved, sorry buddy try again. 

Yes it is almost the worst, TKR and co have more "active/elite" players so combined with score its significantly worse. 

Ahh, show me these "close ties". It takes 4 treaties to get from Rose to TKR from what I can see, which is through KT's ODP to TCW. So most this linking is dependent on one ODP which thus far has never been used. Yup, top 6 are clearly all tightly tied together. Unlike IQ who are pretty much all treatied to each other now, in some cases twice.

Actually the reason for using score being bad is, TKR may have some real good nations but guess what. Most can't hit 75% of IQ. IQ have complete tier domination, NPO alone has 101 nations at city 14. If you want a load of stats rammed down your throat though, go ask Sketchy. He'll happily do it.

Apparently you are Clarke, so explains the complete lack of brain power going on here. I shall no longer bother continuing this as I have seen plenty of times how logic and you don't mix.

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

On 1/21/2018 at 6:01 PM, Lightning said:

This narrative of making the world more Dynamic™™™™ is nothing more than a ruse, the shaming tactics are hopefully falling on deaf ears. 

Its a numbers game based on score not the number of treaties you have, does TKR and other alliances expect the world to suddenly "follow" them and open themselves up to being easily rolled. In a Dynamic™™™™ world TKR isn't going to be rolled because TKR still has 650K Score directly tied to, they could easily muster 850K and probably a lot more. Yeah real Dynamic™™™™ there folks. Its impossible to roll TKR without a coalition and I imagine in this "Dynamic™™™™" world that is exactly what they hope for. 

In regards to this idea of Dynamism™™™™, ok sure you don't have many treaties but the treaties you do have are with strong alliances that make it difficult to roll you so treaties are going to have to be signed to get alliances to help to roll you, it is illogical to get rid of treaties in the first place.The world at this very moment is as Dynamic™™™™ as the game will get and is much more Dynamic™™™™ than in the past, so many large alliances that can get rolled that otherwise may not get rolled if people were to follow the current idea of "Dynamism™™™™" going around.

I think you miss the whole point...The idea is to have different alliances have treaties with each other. 

1 hour ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

I think you miss the whole point...The idea is to have different alliances have treaties with each other. 

So let's cancel our current treaties to make treaties with other people. Seems legit. 

A+ work fam. 

I remember the good old days where like having one treaty was legitnessss. Or like protection And a treaty was like OMG so much paper. 

Granted. Having to have tons of treaties to protect you from Goliath alliances is the status quo and makes sense. It's just funny that the same alliances that are Goliath's are asking for the change in politics 

9 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Ahh, show me these "close ties". It takes 4 treaties to get from Rose to TKR from what I can see, which is through KT's ODP to TCW. So most this linking is dependent on one ODP which thus far has never been used. Yup, top 6 are clearly all tightly tied together. Unlike IQ who are pretty much all treatied to each other now, in some cases twice.

Actually the reason for using score being bad is, TKR may have some real good nations but guess what. Most can't hit 75% of IQ. IQ have complete tier domination, NPO alone has 101 nations at city 14. If you want a load of stats rammed down your throat though, go ask Sketchy. He'll happily do it.

Apparently you are Clarke, so explains the complete lack of brain power going on here. I shall no longer bother continuing this as I have seen plenty of times how logic and you don't mix.

You do seem to be sucking at the tit of Dynamism™ as well as having a treaty close to TKR. Here you're vocally defending them already :) 

Most of TKR is in range and their top nations scores are being pushed by having a lot more military that NPO, other alliances vary a lot more than NPO. The difference is mostly the consequence of winning wars so surely it can't be that negative :) .

Yes do run away :) 

7 hours ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

Dynamism™ supporting alliances should sign different alliances then. 

IpHGyGc.png

6 hours ago, Lightning said:

You do seem to be sucking at the tit of Dynamism™™ as well as having a treaty close to TKR. Here you're vocally defending them already :) 

Most of TKR is in range and their top nations scores are being pushed by having a lot more military that NPO, other alliances vary a lot more than NPO. The difference is mostly the consequence of winning wars so surely it can't be that negative :) .

Yes do run away :) 

Anti-IQ =/= pro-EMC. You're really an idiot if you think EMC has that greater relationship with me.

4 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Anti-IQ =/= pro-EMC. You're really an idiot if you think EMC has that greater relationship with me.

I thought you were pro Dynamism™ and a better future but it turns out you're really just anti-IQ, shocking. It may not be equal but the outcome is probably similar. 

IpHGyGc.png