Dynamism™™ Ft. GoG and Zodiac

Tali

Just now, Taco said:

You mean Dynamic™™? 

It's Kinetic™, damn it.

1 minute ago, Zoot said:

Well that was pointless...

But now they get to add a link to the corresponding treaty at their alliances page!

• Upvote 5

Zodiac has been a through and through ally for Guardians of The Galaxy well before our introduction into the Inquisition.  We are pleased to be able to announce a separate treaty that properly gives illumination towards our relationship on an alliance to alliance level.  This isn't a light decision however it is a necessary one given our history.  I appreciate the several talks that have occurred between Aerys, Taco, Pablo and Jack etc that have helped lead us into this decision.  Guardians of The Galaxy welcomes the formal treaty between our two respective alliances.

o/ Zodiac

Edited by Seeker
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

gog-forum-size-regs.png

O god... the rumors are true....

TKR-EMC:
Image result for burn it all gif

Meanwhile in IQ......:

SpiritedIdenticalDeer-max-1mb.gif

Sigh.... we might as well rename to Politics and Peace
I suggest that IQ get one of these to store all of their paper: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Convenience-Concepts-Designs2go-Black-Storage-Cabinet-151186/206613955

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Upvote 3

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

I seriously hope this was signed for the Dynamisism meme otherwise this is one of the most stupid things I’ve ever seen. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

Adding my voice to the building chorus: I get that FA departments want something to do and you're rather limited due to your position, but perhaps if you hadn't chained yourselves to Pacifica you wouldn't have been so restricted in your activities.

At this point IQ leaders might as well dismiss their Foreign Affairs cabinets and refer to Roquentin for which treaties to list in-game.

Otherwise I'm convinced that this section of the community has taken the route of griefing the politics of the world as a whole and survive merely to spite those still interested in continuing.

Edited by Holton
  • Upvote 6

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg