Europe and East Asia or Central & South America and Africa?

Rozalia

Would you rather receive immigrants from?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather receive immigrants from?

• Europe and East Asia
    • Central & South America and Africa

On 01/02/2018 at 7:14 PM, Starbuck said:

You're just attempting to deflect. You view and talk about women as sexual objects. It's obvious. I care very little for what other people have claimed gay people to be, it has no bearing on my opinions. Treating men like objects is also shameful and wrong, plenty of gays do that. Doesn't change the fact you treat women as such.

I have never once seen you talk about women in a way that wasn't sexual. Hell, we could be talking about Mother Theresa and you'll probably say something vulgar about wanting to "dick" her.

What you don't seem to understand is that your actions have more weight than your words. You can say "waaah I'm not sexist" all you want. But the fact is, your actions, like saying something sexual every time you talk about a woman, is a clear indication. You can say "waaah I'm not racist" all you want but when you're constantly race baiting, in fact you went as far as to call me a racist at one point as well, and making almost everything about race in a subtle way, it's obvious. You had a very clear motivation for posting this thread, along with most of your other threads, and it usually pits whites (in this case whites and Asians) against people of color. At this point, you're not fooling anyone.

Well when someone treats you the same for being gay then don't complain. That is all.

Of course I have. When female wrestlers come up and I'm talking about their matches I keep it simply business. Also in the Super channel I have done no such thing with the female characters either. 

No. Your lot, the progressives, make everything about race. You guys get off on it. You just don't like the fact that I oh so very easily demolish all such nonsense and you can't, regardless of your efforts, convince anyone who isn't a complete follower of your cult that I'm a Nazi or whatever it is you want people to believe. Why do I do it then? Because according to you I'm a big racist, but no, I do it to be fair and show you, the nasty people for what they are. Take the case of relationships. You lot will joke about angry white men about white women with black men, which certainly is a thing, very weak behaviour on their part and I have laid into them (Oct and company) about having these cuckold feelings over women who aren't even connected to them, yet... when I show the cases of every other type of man having such feelings about white men? Suddenly it ain't so funny anymore, it's white supremacy according to fools like Big Brother. 

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. The Roz has merely given you lot back what you love to inflict on others.

• 1 month later...