My complaint about Nordic Sea Raiders

Guest Curufinwe

Guest Curufinwe

I try, with only partial success, to avoid spending too much time on the “Nordic Sea Raiders said something nettlesome” patrol. First, there are plenty of other people keeping track of Nordic Sea Raiders's louche paroxysms and, whenever possible, viewing the realms of despotism and colonialism not as two opposing poles but as two continua. And second, I deem it far more important to find the inner strength to present another paradigm in opposition to Nordic Sea Raiders's thrasonical notions. In the text that follows, I won't bother discussing the flaws in Nordic Sea Raiders's logic because it surely doesn't use any logic.

Nordic Sea Raiders professes that if it kicks us in the teeth we'll then lick its toes and beg for another kick. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? The answer is rather depressing, but I'll tell you anyway. The answer begins with the observation that Nordic Sea Raiders has nothing but contempt for responsibility, duty, and honor. Its faithfuls probably don't realize that because it's not mentioned in the funny papers or in the movies. Nevertheless, it's amazing to me that Nordic Sea Raiders's confederates actually contend that Nordic Sea Raiders is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. Not only must such people be mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration, but Nordic Sea Raiders's positions may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into ophidian tribalism. I suggest that Nordic Sea Raiders draw its chair in closer and listen harder to the intricate conversations taking place among the world's leading experts in combating scapegoatism. Maybe then Nordic Sea Raiders will learn that this is not a question of jingoism or stoicism. Rather, it is a question about how I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about Nordic Sea Raiders. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents and in these primarily as an illustration that Nordic Sea Raiders has, rather terrifyingly, been able to mock, ridicule, deprecate, and objurgate people for their religious beliefs. Sadly, things like that will continue to happen. Tragedies will continue to happen if we don't immediately ensure that Nordic Sea Raiders receives its just deserts.

Nordic Sea Raiders will incite young people to copulate early, often, and indiscriminately because it possesses a hatred that defies all logic and understanding, that cannot be quantified or reasoned away, and that savagely possesses vindictive stumblebums with inconsiderate and uncontrollable rage. Nordic Sea Raiders wants to prevent us from turning random, senseless violence into meaningful action. If it manages to do that, it'll have plenty of time to focus on its core mission: plunging the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos. The fact that organizations like Nordic Sea Raiders are beyond help is particularly striking because it's possible that Nordic Sea Raiders doesn't realize this because it has been ingrained with so much of desperadoism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we pronounce an enlightened and just judgment upon it.

I don't care a brass farthing about what Nordic Sea Raiders thinks of me. No joke. Nordic Sea Raiders wants all of us to believe that everyone and everything discriminates against it—including the writing on the bathroom stalls. That's why it sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media.

Nordic Sea Raiders truly believes that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. It is just such rambunctious, mindless-to-the-core megalomania, villainous egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs Nordic Sea Raiders to pursue a twofold credo of sexism and conformism. Now that I've stated that, allow me to say that it is immature and stupid of Nordic Sea Raiders to shove us towards an absolute state of vassalage. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to improve the lot of humankind, and that's why I say that when given the chance to attack its foes and be completely libidinous, it seldom disappoints. For example, Nordic Sea Raiders called some of its nemeses “pot-valiant wretches” simply because they happened to observe that many people are shocked when I tell them that Nordic Sea Raiders's approach is generally to seize upon an anecdote or a narrow and limited manifestation and/or purpose, and then totally blow it out of proportion to justify its hypocritical maneuvers. And I'm shocked that so many people are shocked. You see, I had thought everybody already knew that Nordic Sea Raiders's values are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, if you've read this far then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. Let me close by reminding you that Nordic Sea Raiders's attitudes, opinions, and aspirations are forged by a desire to brainwash the masses into submission.

TLDR: Eregion declares war on NSR in support of BK's protectors in Hate Machine

tl;dr

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Guest Curufinwe
22 minutes ago, Princess Kitty said:

Too much effort, pathetic

Here's a letter that dares not let Princess Kitty off the hook. It's all here: the compromises, the backstabbings, the attempts to waste our time and money. Before I launch into my main topic, I want to make a few matters crystal-clear: (1) His buddies employ carefully developed psychological techniques to clear forests, strip the topsoil, and turn a natural paradise into a dust bowl through a self-induced drought, and (2) as a result of that, innocent children have been brainwashed by his passive-aggressive claims. Now that you know where I stand on those issues, I can safely say that his fantasy is to foster debauchery. He dreams of a world that grants him such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of barbarism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that I, speaking as someone who is not a lickerish misosophist, recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to establish a “truth commission” whose charter is to investigate some of Princess Kitty's more untoward rejoinders. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why two wrongs don't make a right. And here we have the crux of the problem. Disagree in any manner with Princess Kitty's orthodoxy and he calls you a sophomoric twerp. Or is it an execrable election-year also-ran? I get so confused with all the various pejoratives that Princess Kitty throws around like confetti. In any case, every one of us has a role in saving this country from Princess Kitty's oppressive entourage. We all know that Princess Kitty has put our country in trouble. We may disagree on what to do about it, but we all know that our country is in trouble. May I suggest, therefore, that we encourage open, civic engagement? Doing so may help even warped wastrels see that once one begins thinking about free speech, about drossy, uncivilized schmendriks who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own snappish beliefs, one realizes that one of Princess Kitty's favorite tricks is to create a problem, then offer the solution. Naturally, it's always his solutions that grant him the freedom to attack my character, never the original problem.

Princess Kitty exhibits a lack of humility, a lack of concern about what other people think. I correctly predicted that he would deny others the right to express themselves within the limits of the law. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively—or so soon. Now, it is not my purpose to suggest that Princess Kitty's activities would be completely risible if they weren't so reprehensible but rather to present another paradigm in opposition to Princess Kitty's nitpicky, hectoring bruta fulmina. I oppose Princess Kitty's crotchets because they are vilipensive. I oppose them because they are tactless. And I oppose them because they will mold the mind of virtually every citizen—young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated—sometime soon.

For the sake of argument, let's pretend that Princess Kitty is not a prodigal fainéant. There are various philosophical arguments that one could use to contradict that assuption, but perhaps the best involves the observation that Princess Kitty's histrionics are a zero-sum game. That is, what helps Princess Kitty and his club inevitably harms us. What benefits us must hurt them. The logical conclusion to draw is that anything may happen if Princess Kitty is able to perpetuate inaccurate and dangerous beliefs about male-female relationships. Unprincipled bureaucrats may bamboozle people into believing that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. Power-hungry nincompoops may lower our standard of living. And iconoclastic blowhards may deny that Princess Kitty should start developing the parts of his brain that have been impaired by mandarinism. At least then he'll stop trying to insist that our society be infested with Tartuffism, Cæsarism, jujuism, and an impressive swarm of other “isms”.

I see how important Princess Kitty's lamebrained, ophidian exhortations are to his sycophants and I laugh. I laugh because his idea of disaffected antipluralism is no political belief. It is a fierce and burning gospel of hatred and intolerance, of murder and destruction, and the unloosing of a mingy, villainous bloodlust. It is, in every literal sense, an uppity and pagan religion that incites its worshippers to an unrealistic frenzy and then prompts them to beat plowshares into swords.

I used to agree completely with those who claimed that Princess Kitty is positing a “valid” logic devoid of empirical content (i.e., devoid of facts). Interestingly, my views on this have changed slightly as I have learned more about human motivation and human behavior. Now I believe that when one looks at the increasing influence of Bulverism in our culture one sees that Princess Kitty's signature is on everything. So how come his fingerprints are nowhere to be found? It is bootless to speculate on the matter, but it should be noted that I thrive on debates, statistics, and getting the facts right. And the facts in this case clearly indicate that I urge you to pay very close attention to Princess Kitty's covetous, fastidious apologues. Once you do, I am in no doubt that you will see what the rest of us clearly can, that Princess Kitty should not take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood. Not now, not ever.

I recently informed Princess Kitty that his protégés declare that he commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface. Princess Kitty said he'd “look further into the matter”—well, not too much further. After all, he pretends to have the solution for everything. In reality, Princess Kitty creates more problems for the rest of us to solve. Consider, for example, how he has, at times, called me “intemperate” or “stuck-up”. Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to foster corruption and repression.

I know what we're going to get if we let Princess Kitty spread narcissism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square. We're going to get more empty words, more hollow promises, and more shallow exhortations from Princess Kitty and his confidants. What we're not going to get is an admission that the central paradox of Princess Kitty's barbs, the twist that makes Princess Kitty's bunco games so irresistible to iscariotic numskulls, is that these people truly believe that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that Princess Kitty should be even slightly inconvenienced. Many, many people have been hurt by him for daring to provide actionable steps people can take to stop defending the stiff-necked status quo and, instead, implement a bold, new agenda for change while remaining true to those beliefs, ideals, and aspirations we hold most dear. In fact, there are so many such people that even listing their names would take more space than I can afford in this letter. In their honor, though, I will say that someone once said to me, “Princess Kitty skirts rules and regulations at every opportunity.” This phrase struck me so forcefully that I have often used it since.

Princess Kitty demands that we make a choice. Either we let him feed on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger, and fear or he'll crush the remaining vestiges of democracy throughout the world. This “choice” exemplifies what is commonly known as a “false dichotomy” or “the fallacy of the excluded middle” because it denies other alternatives, such as that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, have long suggested we get people to sign a petition to limit Princess Kitty's ability to cause trouble. Princess Kitty, however, rejects this suggestion as a ginned-up effort to undermine his authority. To that I say, the reason Princess Kitty wants to throw us into a “heads I win, tails you lose” situation is that he's absolutely blowsy. If you believe you have another explanation for his revolting behavior, then please write and tell me about it.

Just think: Many years ago I reported that the biggest threat to our society was the number of tendentious, amoral vain-types whom Princess Kitty had convinced to criticize other people's beliefs, fashion sense, and lifestyle. I wish that I could say to you that the situation has improved. To the contrary, over these intervening years the nature of the problem has, if anything, gotten worse. In particular, by allowing Princess Kitty to stifle dissent we are selling our souls for dross. Instead, we should be striving to challenge his victim-blaming ideology. As will become apparent eventually, his comments are often appallingly scrofulous, sometimes spleeny, frequently off-point, and occasionally boastful. Nevertheless, they do tell us something important about Princess Kitty. They tell us that Princess Kitty intends to deface property with racially and sexually derogatory epithets and offensive symbols.

Princess Kitty's brethren have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times—stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize Princess Kitty's batty flimflams. It is really not a pretty sight. Princess Kitty has one-upped George Washington in that he cannot tell a lie and cannot tell the truth. Basically, he's too mutinous to distinguish between the two. It will never be possible for me to erase from my memory the feelings of weighty sadness and disgust that overcame me when I first saw him corralling his opponents into mini-Bantustans to prevent them from drawing an accurate portrait of his ideological alignment. The best I can do now is establish relations anchored on mutual respect, mutual benefit, and shared commitment to democratic ideals and the rule of law. He accuses me of being narrow-minded. Does he profess I'm narrow-minded because I refuse to accept his claim that his assertions will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be. Let me end this letter by pointing out that the battle to defy the international enslavement of entire peoples is now joined on many fronts. We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter; and we will not fail.

36 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Here's a letter that dares not let Princess Kitty off the hook. It's all here: the compromises, the backstabbings, the attempts to waste our time and money. Before I launch into my main topic, I want to make a few matters crystal-clear: (1) His buddies employ carefully developed psychological techniques to clear forests, strip the topsoil, and turn a natural paradise into a dust bowl through a self-induced drought, and (2) as a result of that, innocent children have been brainwashed by his passive-aggressive claims. Now that you know where I stand on those issues, I can safely say that his fantasy is to foster debauchery. He dreams of a world that grants him such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of barbarism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that I, speaking as someone who is not a lickerish misosophist, recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to establish a “truth commission” whose charter is to investigate some of Princess Kitty's more untoward rejoinders. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why two wrongs don't make a right. And here we have the crux of the problem. Disagree in any manner with Princess Kitty's orthodoxy and he calls you a sophomoric twerp. Or is it an execrable election-year also-ran? I get so confused with all the various pejoratives that Princess Kitty throws around like confetti. In any case, every one of us has a role in saving this country from Princess Kitty's oppressive entourage. We all know that Princess Kitty has put our country in trouble. We may disagree on what to do about it, but we all know that our country is in trouble. May I suggest, therefore, that we encourage open, civic engagement? Doing so may help even warped wastrels see that once one begins thinking about free speech, about drossy, uncivilized schmendriks who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own snappish beliefs, one realizes that one of Princess Kitty's favorite tricks is to create a problem, then offer the solution. Naturally, it's always his solutions that grant him the freedom to attack my character, never the original problem.

Princess Kitty exhibits a lack of humility, a lack of concern about what other people think. I correctly predicted that he would deny others the right to express themselves within the limits of the law. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively—or so soon. Now, it is not my purpose to suggest that Princess Kitty's activities would be completely risible if they weren't so reprehensible but rather to present another paradigm in opposition to Princess Kitty's nitpicky, hectoring bruta fulmina. I oppose Princess Kitty's crotchets because they are vilipensive. I oppose them because they are tactless. And I oppose them because they will mold the mind of virtually every citizen—young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated—sometime soon.

For the sake of argument, let's pretend that Princess Kitty is not a prodigal fainéant. There are various philosophical arguments that one could use to contradict that assuption, but perhaps the best involves the observation that Princess Kitty's histrionics are a zero-sum game. That is, what helps Princess Kitty and his club inevitably harms us. What benefits us must hurt them. The logical conclusion to draw is that anything may happen if Princess Kitty is able to perpetuate inaccurate and dangerous beliefs about male-female relationships. Unprincipled bureaucrats may bamboozle people into believing that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. Power-hungry nincompoops may lower our standard of living. And iconoclastic blowhards may deny that Princess Kitty should start developing the parts of his brain that have been impaired by mandarinism. At least then he'll stop trying to insist that our society be infested with Tartuffism, Cæsarism, jujuism, and an impressive swarm of other “isms”.

I see how important Princess Kitty's lamebrained, ophidian exhortations are to his sycophants and I laugh. I laugh because his idea of disaffected antipluralism is no political belief. It is a fierce and burning gospel of hatred and intolerance, of murder and destruction, and the unloosing of a mingy, villainous bloodlust. It is, in every literal sense, an uppity and pagan religion that incites its worshippers to an unrealistic frenzy and then prompts them to beat plowshares into swords.

I used to agree completely with those who claimed that Princess Kitty is positing a “valid” logic devoid of empirical content (i.e., devoid of facts). Interestingly, my views on this have changed slightly as I have learned more about human motivation and human behavior. Now I believe that when one looks at the increasing influence of Bulverism in our culture one sees that Princess Kitty's signature is on everything. So how come his fingerprints are nowhere to be found? It is bootless to speculate on the matter, but it should be noted that I thrive on debates, statistics, and getting the facts right. And the facts in this case clearly indicate that I urge you to pay very close attention to Princess Kitty's covetous, fastidious apologues. Once you do, I am in no doubt that you will see what the rest of us clearly can, that Princess Kitty should not take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood. Not now, not ever.

I recently informed Princess Kitty that his protégés declare that he commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface. Princess Kitty said he'd “look further into the matter”—well, not too much further. After all, he pretends to have the solution for everything. In reality, Princess Kitty creates more problems for the rest of us to solve. Consider, for example, how he has, at times, called me “intemperate” or “stuck-up”. Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to foster corruption and repression.

I know what we're going to get if we let Princess Kitty spread narcissism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square. We're going to get more empty words, more hollow promises, and more shallow exhortations from Princess Kitty and his confidants. What we're not going to get is an admission that the central paradox of Princess Kitty's barbs, the twist that makes Princess Kitty's bunco games so irresistible to iscariotic numskulls, is that these people truly believe that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that Princess Kitty should be even slightly inconvenienced. Many, many people have been hurt by him for daring to provide actionable steps people can take to stop defending the stiff-necked status quo and, instead, implement a bold, new agenda for change while remaining true to those beliefs, ideals, and aspirations we hold most dear. In fact, there are so many such people that even listing their names would take more space than I can afford in this letter. In their honor, though, I will say that someone once said to me, “Princess Kitty skirts rules and regulations at every opportunity.” This phrase struck me so forcefully that I have often used it since.

Princess Kitty demands that we make a choice. Either we let him feed on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger, and fear or he'll crush the remaining vestiges of democracy throughout the world. This “choice” exemplifies what is commonly known as a “false dichotomy” or “the fallacy of the excluded middle” because it denies other alternatives, such as that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, have long suggested we get people to sign a petition to limit Princess Kitty's ability to cause trouble. Princess Kitty, however, rejects this suggestion as a ginned-up effort to undermine his authority. To that I say, the reason Princess Kitty wants to throw us into a “heads I win, tails you lose” situation is that he's absolutely blowsy. If you believe you have another explanation for his revolting behavior, then please write and tell me about it.

Just think: Many years ago I reported that the biggest threat to our society was the number of tendentious, amoral vain-types whom Princess Kitty had convinced to criticize other people's beliefs, fashion sense, and lifestyle. I wish that I could say to you that the situation has improved. To the contrary, over these intervening years the nature of the problem has, if anything, gotten worse. In particular, by allowing Princess Kitty to stifle dissent we are selling our souls for dross. Instead, we should be striving to challenge his victim-blaming ideology. As will become apparent eventually, his comments are often appallingly scrofulous, sometimes spleeny, frequently off-point, and occasionally boastful. Nevertheless, they do tell us something important about Princess Kitty. They tell us that Princess Kitty intends to deface property with racially and sexually derogatory epithets and offensive symbols.

Princess Kitty's brethren have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times—stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize Princess Kitty's batty flimflams. It is really not a pretty sight. Princess Kitty has one-upped George Washington in that he cannot tell a lie and cannot tell the truth. Basically, he's too mutinous to distinguish between the two. It will never be possible for me to erase from my memory the feelings of weighty sadness and disgust that overcame me when I first saw him corralling his opponents into mini-Bantustans to prevent them from drawing an accurate portrait of his ideological alignment. The best I can do now is establish relations anchored on mutual respect, mutual benefit, and shared commitment to democratic ideals and the rule of law. He accuses me of being narrow-minded. Does he profess I'm narrow-minded because I refuse to accept his claim that his assertions will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be. Let me end this letter by pointing out that the battle to defy the international enslavement of entire peoples is now joined on many fronts. We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter; and we will not fail.

Agreed

• Upvote 1

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

2 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

TLDR: Eregion declares war on NSR in support of BK's protectors in Hate Machine

we weren't expecing.png

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Posting the following on behalf of NSR

I feel compelled to preface my remarks with the following: Black Knights is always demanding money, sympathy, and the punishment of its nemeses. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. Following this line of logic, it would appear that the biggest supporters of Black Knights's exploitative epithets are deplorable, malodorous iconoclastic-types and jackbooted, obstinate vulgarians. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows. I realize that diabolism is a tremendous problem in our society, but does it constantly have to be thrown in our faces? To ask that question another way, when will Black Knights come clean and admit that it intends to judge people by the color of their skin while ignoring the content of their character? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that I recently checked out one of its recent tracts. Oh, look; Black Knights is again saying that we should avoid personal responsibility. Raise your hand if you're surprised. Seriously, though, most people react to Black Knights's insidious bunco games as they would to having a pile of steaming pig manure dumped on their doorstep. Even when they can cope, they resent having to do so. Speaking of resentment, Black Knights's support for freedom of speech extends only to those who agree with it. That is, it believes in “free speech for me but not for thee”. I guess that's not too surprising when one considers that Black Knights would have us believe that privatism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves. To be honest, it has never actually said that explicitly, but if you follow its logic—what little there is—you'll see that this is its real point.

Black Knights may believe that it can lie with impunity. It may even have gotten away with telling more lies than we can count. But a recent United Nations report on human-rights abuses found that Black Knights is the lineal descendant of the picaroons who nailed Jesus to the cross. The devastating findings of this report should not be ignored. In particular, I want to highlight the report's observation that Black Knights has been concentrating all the wealth of the world into its own hands. How can it perpetrate such an outrage against public propriety and decency? It's an interesting question, and its examination will help us understand how Black Knights's policies work. Let me start by providing evidence that Black Knights's ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, its core principle has remained the same: to empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people. If you don't believe me then note that there is one crucial fact that we must not overlook if we are to perceive our current situation as it is, rather than in the anamorphosis of some “ideology” such as dogmatism or egoism. Specifically, as soon as the time is ripe I will question authority. This isn't just a public-relations move. It's a real move to get people to see that I am honestly annoyed with Black Knights's insistence that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. Sorry, Black Knights, but that's not a fact. That's intellectual dishonesty bordering on lunacy. If Black Knights wanted to speak the truth, it should have said that one does not have to mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against it in order to keep the faith. It is a snarky person who believes otherwise.

Calling Black Knights's confederates immature schmucks may be accurate, but our national media is controlled by whiney, temeritous sots. That's why you probably haven't heard that Black Knights's thralls all look like Black Knights, think like Black Knights, act like Black Knights, and arouse inter-ethnic suspicion, just like Black Knights does. And all this in the name of—let me see if I can get their propaganda straight—brotherhood and service. Ha!

Bourbonism doesn't work. So why does Black Knights cling to it? My answer to this question is provisional; I'm still trying to work it out. Even so, I can indisputably say one thing: We are at war. It may be a war without uniforms, but it is unmistakably a war. One side feels that the stork is responsible for procreation. The other side warrants that if Black Knights's protests were intended as a joke, Black Knights forgot to include the punchline.

An old joke tells of the optimist who falls off a 60-story building and, as he whizzes past the 35th floor, exclaims, “So far, so good!” But it is not such blind optimism that causes Black Knights's sidekicks to think that they can incite young people to copulate early, often, and indiscriminately. If Black Knights honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from it.

Black Knights alleges it can improve society by degrading, dividing, and destroying our nation. That plan is utter insanity! The mere fact that Black Knights proposed it proves that it wants nothing less than to cause people to betray one another and hate one another, hence its repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of its cullionly projects. Stopping Black Knights is front and center in my work. And while we're on the subject, there is an alternative to lying down passively for the executioner. The alternative is to defy the international enslavement of entire peoples. In particular, I obviously hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Black Knights does any real damage. Or is it already too late? The answer is a bit of a taboo subject, but that won't stop me from telling you. You see, Black Knights is incapable of empathizing or identifying with others. This isn't necessarily a new argument. Its roots go back at least to Foucault, and it has been elaborated in numerous venues, such as a book I recently read in which the author maintains that Black Knights believes that its god is more caring and compassionate than your god, and to prove it, its god wants it to take the robes of political power off the shoulders of the few honest people who wear them and put them upon the shoulders of uncompanionable leguleians. Yeah, that makes sense. Next, Black Knights will be telling us that the rules don't apply to it.

I'm not afraid of Black Knights. However, I am concerned that it has so frequently lied about how those who disagree with it should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve that some weaker-minded people are starting to believe it. We need to explain to such people that Black Knights thinks it's good that its double standards make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: I have grown tired of watching the repeated handshakes and toothy smiles in front of television cameras and subsequently learning that nothing has truly changed. As always, someone has been giving Black Knights's brain a very thorough washing, and now Black Knights is trying to do the same to us.

We are passing a tipping point. The damage that Black Knights's fastuous Ponzi schemes have caused to our society is unlikely to be repaired or put into remission, much less reversed, even if we successfully send Black Knights's recommendations into the dustbin where they belong. So let's stay focused on hindering the power of puerile peculators like it while never forgetting that Black Knights's traducements are an icon for the deterioration of the city, for its slow slide into crime, malaise, and filth. Black Knights should have been placed long ago in a locked psychiatric unit. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, would have committed it to such a facility under the justification that it has never disproved anything I've ever written. Black Knights does, however, often try to discredit me by means of flagrant misquotations, by attributing to me views that I've never expressed. In the end, it and I disagree about our civic duties. I contend that we must do our utmost to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into sciolism. Black Knights, on the other hand, professes that it can absorb mana by devouring its adversaries' brains.

There exists a concerted, well-funded, and aggressive anti-science campaign whose charter is to irrationalize thinking on every issue. Black Knights supports this irritating campaign's activities by confusing, disorienting, and disunifying. Whenever Black Knights wants to convince someone that we'll be moved by some heartfelt words on the glories of gangsterism, it turns instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish spurting out ink. These words and idioms are intended to distract the listener from noticing that Black Knights's satraps have the gall to accuse me of producing a large number of entirely capricious extravagancies, most blinkered indecencies, and, above all, the most mutinous blasphemies against everything that I hold most sacred and most dear. Were these atrabilious raucous-types born without a self-awareness gene? My best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that we all have a moral obligation to stand up together and forcefully oppose Black Knights's ill-natured prevarications. The second, more telling, observation is that if it manages to exhibit cruelty to animals, civilization will crumble almost immediately. Investigators from a future era will need to sift through the charred wreckage of our society looking for the black box to figure out what happened. Maybe they'll even discover that relative to just a few years ago, loud opportunists are nearly ten times as likely to believe that Black Knights answers to no one. This is neither a coincidence nor simply a sign of the times. Rather, it reflects a sophisticated, psychological warfare program designed by Black Knights to con us into believing that the ego, the lower self, is something divine and worthy of embrace.

If you've ever watched television or read a book, odds are that you already know that perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of childish cadgers. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that Black Knights's antihumanist, egotistical threats are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of officialism are blooming all around us. Black Knights does not content itself with assuaging the hungers of its pals with servings of fresh scapegoats. Rather, Black Knights seeks to implement a self-absorbed parody of justice called “Black Knights-ism”. If Black Knights does, that will be the end of the general public knowing that Black Knights, already oppressive with its pudibund communications, will perhaps be the ultimate exterminator of our human species—if separate species we be—for its reserve of unguessed horrors could never be borne by mortal brains if loosed upon the world. If you think that that's a frightening thought then consider that I cannot, in good conscience, step aside and let intemperate gaberlunzies propitiate untrustworthy, inhumane pantywaists for later eventualities. That conclusion is not based on some sort of gin-swilling, squalid philosophy or on Black Knights-style mental masturbation but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that there are many roads leading to the defeat of Black Knights's plans to honeyfuggle us into believing that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. I clearly insist that all of these roads must eventually pass through the same set of gates: the ability to substitute movement for stagnation, purposive behavior for drifting, and visions of a great future for collective pettiness and discouragement. With this letter, I hope I have made my views clear: Black Knights's being a scummy loony just for the sake of being a scummy loony.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

My religion has taught me not to be afraid to call someone wrong when he does something, says something, stands for something, or engages in something that violates the values in which I believe. Let me skip right to the punchline: Lord Curu F. Inwe, Esq. maintains that either he has achieved sainthood or that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. Curu denies any other possibility. If I said that this is his world and we're all just living in it, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being totally honest if I said that Curu should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants every time he wants to. His intimates can't defend their circulars. That's the theory, at least. But in practice, he twists every argument into some sort of “struggle” between two parties. Curu unvaryingly constitutes the underdog party, which is what he claims gives him the right to create widespread hysteria.

If natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then Curu is clearly going to be the first to go. Difficult times lie ahead. Fortunately, we have the capacity to circumvent much of the impending misery by working together to help you reflect and reexamine your views on Curu. His policy is to provoke dour deadbeats into action. Then, Curu uses their responses in whatever way he sees fit, generally to rip off everyone and his brother.

Be that as it may, Curu's subordinates have recently enjoyed some success at making me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. Curu considers this a reason to kvell. In contrast, I consider it a reason to build a better world, a cleaner world, a safer world, and a saner world.

I would fain delve deeply into Curu's psyche and analyze the source of his ambivalence and antipathy to the plight of others but I'm a bit worried that Curu will retaliate by discrediting legitimate voices in the solipsism debate. I'm worried because he probably regrets stating publicly that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt negativism. Although we can attribute that importunate comment to a bout of foot-in-mouth disease, Curu's perceptions serve only to make people increasingly overbearing. At some point, we'll reach an “overbearing event horizon” where everything in the universe will be overbearing. At that point, it will no longer matter that I've run into some distressing examples of confirmation bias among Curu's flunkies. For instance, they avouch that exclusionism is a beautiful entelechy that makes us whole. Interestingly, though, they fail to notice that unlike the usual, fatuous, garden-variety slickster, Curu is planning to bully people who want a better future and intimidate them out of struggling unceasingly against his unremitting stream of cacodoxies and slander. This does not bode well for the future because in a rather infamous speech, he exclaimed that he is a refined gentleman with the soundest education and morals you can imagine. (I edited out the rest of what he said because, well, it didn't really say anything.)

Curu and his satraps have been engaging in a yellow-bellied, all-out hate-fest. As far as I can tell, hatred—in particular of Curu's rivals and others who want to raise several issues about Curu's duplicitous assertions that are frequently missing from the drivel that masquerades for discourse on this topic—must be their reason for being. How else can we explain a polity whose members believe in digging a grave in which to bury liberty and freedom? In particular, Curu cannot tolerate the world as it is. He needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, if you aren't speaking out against Curu's neurotic treatises then you are, in effect, condoning them. Condoning any of his treatises is an immensely bad idea because he's the impresario of his snotty announcements and is therefore the one who alone sets the tone for his bootlickers. That tone has been hostile, provocative, and bloody-minded. It's what highlights the fact that it has been said that Curu enjoys pondering new ways to promote a herd mentality over principled, individual thought. I, in turn, maintain that he always looks the other way when one of his peons gets it in his head to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper. Apparently, the principle laid down by Jean-Marie Collot d'Herbois during the French Reign of Terror still holds true today: Tout est permis à quiconque agit dans le sens de la révolution.

Consider the following, which I'll address in greater detail later: I have reason to believe that Curu is about to withhold information and disseminate half-truths and whole lies. I pray that I'm wrong, of course, because the outcome could be devastating. Nevertheless, the indications are there that Curu's effusions do not represent progress. They represent insanity masquerading as progress. I have no idea why he makes such a big fuss over collectivism. There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved—issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that Curu likes to compare his paroxysms to the venerable documents that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them.

Curu has the nerve to call those of us who build a true community of spirit and purpose based on mutual respect and caring “conspiracy theorists”. No, we're “conspiracy revealers” because we reveal that Curu has been painting decent people as antihumanist purveyors of malice and hatred. Will no one stop him? I am doing what I can by casting a gimlet eye on Curu's theatrics, yet I do not find jokes that are mindless, hideous-to-the-core, and parasitic to be “funny”. Maybe I lack a sense of humor, but maybe if you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, it's only rational to think, “Faddism is only fun when you're the one feeding it”. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, Curu argues that he can absorb mana by devouring his enemies' brains. I wish I could suggest some incontrovertible chain of apodictic reasoning that would overcome this argument, but the best I can do is the following: He claims to have donated a lot of money to charity over the past few years. I suspect that the nullibicity of those donations would become apparent if one were to audit Curu's books—unless, of course, “charity” includes Curu-run organizations that indoctrinate nauseating paranoiacs with ready-made conclusions on controversial subjects. In that case, I'd say that serving in Curu's junta is nothing short of nirvana for hateful freeloaders—no disagreements, no arguments, no reasoning, no thinking, no responsibility. Curu tells them what to do, and they do it. They never even consider that of all of Curu's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: “Adversarialism is the key to world peace.” I don't know where he came up with this, but his statement is dead wrong.

Why is Curu breaking down age-old institutions and customs? He says he's doing it for some worthy cause. In reality, Curu is doing it because knowledge and wisdom are his enemies. Curu understands that by limiting education and enlightenment, he can fool more people into believing that it's okay to carve out space in the mainstream for uncouth politics. Sadly, those with the least education are those who would benefit most from the knowledge that Curu claims that the betterment of society depends upon his injecting even more fear and divisiveness into political campaigns. I, not being one of the many ill-bred haters of this world, have my told-you-so's primed and ready to go as soon as people start noticing that by letting Curu do something as insensitive as that, we are forgetting that I have to wonder where he got the idea that it is my view that the best way to make a point is with foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric and letters filled primarily with exclamation points. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true, and I've never written anything to imply that it is. Curu isn't just attacking me. He's attacking all of the decent people of all backgrounds who believe that he has a vested interest in maintaining the myths that keep his band loyal to him. Curu's principal myth is that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. The truth is that Curu is exceedingly combative, presumptuous, chauvinistic, jackbooted, unimaginative, devious, argumentative, disruptive, heartless, and unenlightened. Sorry for the synathroesmus, but the impact of his choleric ultimata is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that Curu has managed to mollify his more trusting critics simply by promising not to let down ladders that the inaniloquent, sniffish, and unholy scramble to climb. We shall see how long that lasts. In the meantime, Curu is trying hard to convince a substantial number of vulgar moochers to cripple his nemeses politically, economically, socially, morally, and psychologically. He presumably believes that the “hundredth-monkey phenomenon” will spontaneously incite brainless defalcators to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that Curu says that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. But then he turns around and says that he can walk on water. You know, you can't have it both ways, Curu.

Yes, Curu may have some superficial charm, but he wants you to believe that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs. You should be wary of such claims. Be aware! Be skeptical! Think! Do not be diverted, deceived, or mesmerized by Curu's ethically bankrupt, bookish codices.

Curu is doing the very thing for which he criticizes others. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to lead the way to the future, not to the past, I must explain to the population at large that Curu plans to commit all sorts of mortal sins—not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones. The result will be an amalgam of merciless cronyism and fork-tongued aspheterism, if such a monster can be imagined. Some people I know say that two-faced nebbishes don't think like you and me. Others argue that Curu cares for us in the same way that fleas care about dogs. At this point the distinction is largely academic given that he will represent Heaven as Hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise in a lustrum or two. When that event happens, a darkness and evil exceeding anything seen in history will descend over the world. I can hope only that before it does, people will make this world a better place in which to live. Only then can we improve the physical and spiritual quality of life for the population at present and for those yet to come. Although I've reached the end of this letter, I'm not going to sit down. I'm not going to shut up. I'm only going to redouble my efforts to reach out for things with permanence, things beyond wealth and comfort and pleasure, things that have real meaning.

Edited by Senry
  • Upvote 1

Guest Curufinwe

As they look over the world's painful panorama of war and terror, some people conclude that it is too late, that no amount of information or activity could possibly win the culture war and save this country. But those who take that pessimistic view understand neither The Hon. Senry nor his current rung on the ladder to total power. For openers, I have in fact told Senry that he wants a central organization for his international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other countries—a haven for what I call insensate, cacodemonic fainéants and a university for budding aggressive money-worshippers. Unfortunately, there really wasn't anything to his response. I suppose Senry just doesn't want to admit that if we don't convert retreat into advance right now, then Senry's rants will soon start to metastasize until they sweep Senry's peccadillos under the rug. He operates on an international scale to leave behind a legacy of perpetual indebtedness in developing countries. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale but to scrap the entire constellation of hoggish ideas that brought us to our present point. It may not be easy to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of an irritable agenda, but it can be done. And it needs to be done. And we must always remember that Senry thinks that his demands are not worth getting outraged about. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit.

I thrive on debates, statistics, and getting the facts right. And the facts in this case clearly indicate that if five years ago I had described a person like Senry to you and told you that in five years he'd make widespread accusations and insinuations without having the facts to back them up, you'd have thought me hate-filled. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how every time he tries, Senry gets increasingly successful in his attempts to cast a chill over free speech and inquiry and the spirit of democracy. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought but for imagination as well. Certain facts are clear. For instance, Senry mocks what he doesn't understand. Need I say more? I don't think so, but this I will say: Senry's opinion is that the government's policies should be at odds with the will of the people. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that Senry alleges that we desperately need him. I forgot his argument; it had something to do with his belief that he can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom. In my humble opinion, we need Senry like a fish needs a bicycle. By that, I mean that what I just wrote is not based on merely a single experience or anecdote. Rather, it is based upon the wisdom of accumulated years, spanning two continents, and proven by the fact that Senry has a strategy. His strategy is to rub salt into our wounds. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Senry.

We must show Senry that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show him that we can reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from his campaigns of malice and malignity. Maybe then Senry will realize that he swears that anyone who disagrees with him is ultimately power-drunk. Clearly, he's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Senry has been telling everyone that profits come before people. I would like to remind Senry that false words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil. Would we, as thinking people, believe beguilers who tried to tell us we're all stuporous? I say “no.” Does anybody else feel the way I do, or am I alone in my disgust with The Hon. Senry?

19 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Welp, so many walls of text... Partisan is gonna have a snekgasm.

Nah.  Those are auto generated.  You want to give him a snekgasm?  Your wall of text has to come from the heart.

• Upvote 2