Shows over. Go home.

Jodo

The choke-hold certain parties have over the happenings in this game is astonishing. You can only go so long with *nothing* happening before we begin to leave and never return.

I hope you people realize that there's a tipping point where, even when you still have X amount of nations in the game, the game itself will be dead. Take examples from history and cast off the leadership that constantly tells you to sit and wait month after month.

If you're confused as to who I'm referring: Anyone who presents "strategically waiting to be the defender to trigger treaties the right way" or "we need to build up more/we're outpacing their growth" as the grand strategy with which they are guiding your alliance.

Edited by Holton
  • Upvote 5

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

4 hours ago, Holton said:

The choke-hold certain parties have over the happenings in this game is astonishing. You can only go so long with *nothing* happening before we begin to leave and never return.

I hope you people realize that there's a tipping point where, even when you still have X amount of nations in the game, the game itself will be dead. Take examples from history and cast off the leadership that constantly tells you to sit and wait month after month.

If you're confused as to who I'm referring: Anyone who presents "strategically waiting to be the defender to trigger treaties the right way" or "we need to build up more/we're outpacing their growth" as the grand strategy with which they are guiding your alliance.

It's more the stupid shit sheepy does to the game that causes people to lose interest and leave. If he hadn't !@#$ed up the resource aspect of the game there probably would have been a war by now.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Who Me said:

It's more the stupid shit sheepy does to the game that causes people to lose interest and leave. If he hadn't !@#$ed up the resource aspect of the game there probably would have been a war by now.

8 months are not enough to get the resources for a war?

• Upvote 4

Sure, but you also have to plan for after the war. Losing a big global now pretty much puts you so far behind you won't be able to catch up again. Sheepy's resource changes !@#$ed everyone except the whales.