What's up Rose?

Insert Name Here

I think that's a forum record for duplicate posts

2 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Yep, you're right, I'm mad af m8, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight.

Sarcastic deflection doesn't undermine the fact that you brought the fact that you were getting rolled to the forums attention. You're clearly invested enough in this undertaking to expend energy and time on commiserating when it went wrong. So don't act all Joe Cool now.

Edited by durmij
extra posts

27 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Meh, nobody is mad really. War is great, even if your alliance is the one getting rolled. Yes, I'm not quite getting why Rose would sponsor an aggressive act such as killing spies, but since they can get away with it, good for them.

Why do BK and Zodiac protect your alliance, which is aggressive?

You guys seem to want to have it both ways. Your talk about wanting to fight (and particularly, not caring if you lose) would ring a little more true if you weren't leaning up against the largest bloc in the game to do it, imo.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Just now, Spaceman Thrax said:

Why do BK and Zodiac protect your alliance, which is aggressive?

You guys seem to want to have it both ways. Your talk about wanting to fight would ring a little more true if you weren't leaning up against the largest bloc in the game to do it, imo.

True, we're generally an aggressive alliance. The protectorate thing I can't answer you because I wasn't involved in those agreements. In this situation the aggression came to us, which is also good I guess.

2 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Me? I'm not.

I meant Hate Machine as a whole. Is Hate Machine going to have their protectors involved to protect HM from this unwarranted aggression?

new_forum_sig_2.png

Guest Curufinwe
2 hours ago, Jodo said:

Well, you can, but thats super shitty. But all in all those are some pretty good points.

At the end of the day the situation is this. We were targeted by spy operations, dude got caught, we punched his ticket. Counters went out, which is a pretty standard thing. Counter counters deployed. Again, standard thing. I'm not gonna personally shit on someone for doing what most alliances do. 

BK and Zodiac wise, they agreed to protect us. However, that is dependent on if we request that assistance. I have not. We'll slug it out with people who come in, then go home. I know you guys are bored, but for !@#$ sake, pick your own fight if it's that bad. Or join someone who fights.

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

I meant Hate Machine as a whole. Is Hate Machine going to have their protectors involved to protect HM from this unwarranted aggression?

I think Jodo has already answered your question.

6 minutes ago, Partisan said:

There is a disparity between the narratives of different members.

My guys shitpost what they want. They kind of lean out the windows of the fun bus and yell. I'm the mean driver who pumps the brakes from time to time.

• Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

1 hour ago, Insert Name Here said:

Meh, nobody is mad really. War is great, even if your alliance is the one getting rolled. 

War is great, *especially* if your alliance is the one getting rolled!

b0z1r.gif

• Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

3 hours ago, Jodo said:

BK and Zodiac wise, they agreed to protect us. However, that is dependent on if we request that assistance. I have not. 

They should cancel on you then! I mean the only reason to have protectorates is so that you can use stuff like this to get your war on and you refuse to give it to them. Selfish, Jodo, very selfish :P 

• Upvote 1

Not sure what to think of any of the alliances involved.

The Perfect time for IQ to roll Rose and see if EMC helps, if not, then they get a win and can splinter. If not, 1 month war and they win. BK redeems themselves, and no one messes with IQ protectorates again.

Hate Machine, being a war alliance, doesn’t want MORE war? Meh.

All you guys need to figure out what you want.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

38 minutes ago, Meepwned said:

Can Someone enlighten me on the point of this thread? Seems to be awfully like a tantrum.

You must be new, this is essentially Politics and War.

• Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

3 hours ago, Zoot said:

They should cancel on you then! I mean the only reason to have protectorates is so that you can use stuff like this to get your war on and you refuse to give it to them. Selfish, Jodo, very selfish :P 

Technically, the treaty web shows us protecting BK. So they can get off the hook this time.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif