Christmas == White Nationalism/Nazism

Rozalia

http://www.newsweek.com/how-trump-nazis-stole-christmas-promote-white-nationalism-755991

Good to see some people ain't going to let CNN take all the top awards in the Fake News genre.

Admin better be careful with that snow in the Politics and War name in game. Some might think he is supporting Nazism. 

• Upvote 1

Ummm, well, I do remember reading a piece once on how Father Christmas being a white guy inflicts humiliation on non-white people and as such he needed to go. Remember folks, apparently you can not be represented by someone of a different race, nor connect with them in anyway for that matter if we're talking related matters. 

I don't understand how that is fake news. Is Trump not politicizing Christmas? Didn't Trump equate Nazis to protesters that ultimately resulted in a moral equivalency of hardline, murdering racists and anti-confederacy protesters? Is Trump's insistence that "Merry Christmas" is going out of fashion not a dog whistle to white nationalists who see the use of the inclusive "happy holidays" as undermining to their utopian dream of an ethno-nationalism? Did people stop using "happy holidays" just because Trump got elected? 

Besides, you guys seem to be taking the wrong message from the article. The article isn't saying that Christmas is/was born from Nazism. It's saying that Nazis have forcibly interned the holiday into a political tool to promote their vision of a white, Christian America and that Trump is (for a reason nobody seems to know why...) wielding that tool on high from the moral leadership role of the President. Sometimes I wonder if you guys actually read the articles you post about. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

2 hours ago, Caecus said:

I don't understand how that is fake news. Is Trump not politicizing Christmas? Didn't Trump equate Nazis to protesters that ultimately resulted in a moral equivalency of hardline, murdering racists and anti-confederacy protesters? Is Trump's insistence that "Merry Christmas" is going out of fashion not a dog whistle to white nationalists who see the use of the inclusive "happy holidays" as undermining to their utopian dream of an ethno-nationalism? Did people stop using "happy holidays" just because Trump got elected? 

Besides, you guys seem to be taking the wrong message from the article. The article isn't saying that Christmas is/was born from Nazism. It's saying that Nazis have forcibly interned the holiday into a political tool to promote their vision of a white, Christian America and that Trump is (for a reason nobody seems to know why...) wielding that tool on high from the moral leadership role of the President. Sometimes I wonder if you guys actually read the articles you post about. 

No. He said there were good people on both sides (of the Confederate protests), which there certainly were as no, not every pro-Confederate statue person was a Nazi. If you wish to take that as him openly calling those sorts good people then that is up to you, but if so you may be suffering from Trump derangement syndrome. 

As for "politicizing", Trump didn't just randomly go into pushing Christmas. He has been talking about it for ages, how he was going to get rid of the political correctness. That is a far cry from "Trump is secretly pushing white nationalism via Christmas".

Lets look at some words in the article:

But critics counter that Trump is promoting a version of the holidays that excludes members of other religions, and that his crusade to bring back Christmas is part of a larger attempt by the president to define America as a country for white Christians alone.

Wishing people “merry Christmas” instead of “happy holidays” is thus in line with Trump’s decision to ban citizens of Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States, critics say. It fits neatly with his refusal to condemn white supremacists when they march against diversity, and with his condemnation of athletes who protest police brutality against black men.

The evidence of these "critics" and "experts" that Trump is promoting a holiday that non-Christians can't join in on if they want? Zero. 

Then we have a trifecta of regressive garbage of 1 defend the Muslims, 2 throwing in irrelevant white supremacists to smear (in this case Trump), 3 save the blacks. Heck, the 3rd is also a screw the police too I suppose. They're brief but they do love to cram them in there. 

Stop wasting our time by trying to be this counter balance for politics you don't even like Caecus. Your time is nearly up so don't waste it on such garbage. The article is quite clear in what it pushes, there is no hiding it. You want to back them and argue that Christmas is a Trump white nationalist plot? Go ahead. The stupidity you'll be trying to push will alone destroy. You'd be better served agreeing with the mighty Roz that these people are off their heads. That way when you go, you can do so with your head held high. You challenged the Roz and predictably lost... but at least you gained further understanding of the world and will now be a wiser and better person. Don't go out as shamelessly as possible mate, not a good look.

On 12/27/2017 at 8:23 PM, Rozalia said:

No. He said there were good people on both sides (of the Confederate protests), which there certainly were as no, not every pro-Confederate statue person was a Nazi. If you wish to take that as him openly calling those sorts good people then that is up to you, but if so you may be suffering from Trump derangement syndrome. 

As for "politicizing", Trump didn't just randomly go into pushing Christmas. He has been talking about it for ages, how he was going to get rid of the political correctness. That is a far cry from "Trump is secretly pushing white nationalism via Christmas".

Lets look at some words in the article:

The evidence of these "critics" and "experts" that Trump is promoting a holiday that non-Christians can't join in on if they want? Zero. 

Then we have a trifecta of regressive garbage of 1 defend the Muslims, 2 throwing in irrelevant white supremacists to smear (in this case Trump), 3 save the blacks. Heck, the 3rd is also a screw the police too I suppose. They're brief but they do love to cram them in there. 

Stop wasting our time by trying to be this counter balance for politics you don't even like Caecus. Your time is nearly up so don't waste it on such garbage. The article is quite clear in what it pushes, there is no hiding it. You want to back them and argue that Christmas is a Trump white nationalist plot? Go ahead. The stupidity you'll be trying to push will alone destroy. You'd be better served agreeing with the mighty Roz that these people are off their heads. That way when you go, you can do so with your head held high. You challenged the Roz and predictably lost... but at least you gained further understanding of the world and will now be a wiser and better person. Don't go out as shamelessly as possible mate, not a good look.

Yes, yes. Trump has declared his war against political correctness, to the point where he actively endorsed and campaigned for a pedophile in the reddest state in the !@#$ing Union and lost to basic human decency. 

I love how you think Trump has some morality here. Only you would be blind to the fact that Trump has been actively endorsed by the KKK and white supremacist organizations who threatened not to vote for him if he condemned domestic terrorism. Have you ever considered the possibility that Trump is just a piece of shit? I mean, what does he have to do? Grab women by the !@#$? Desire an incestuous relationship with his daughter (oral is not incest right?)? Insult American veterans and their families? Collude with an enemy state to win the presidency? Fire the FBI director that was investigating him and then claim it was because the director was unfair to Hillary Clinton?

But don't take my word for it. 58% of Americans think he's a piece of shit, and I trust the opinion of 200 million more people who actually live in this country and not drink the cool aid over you. He's already the KKK's man, and he seems to like pedophiles in the Senate despite a state that voted for him overwhelmingly for him thought not. Just admit it, you just like craven little shits who undermine the US, so you can feel a lot better about your own crappy country shooting themselves in the foot. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

13 hours ago, Caecus said:

Yes, yes. Trump has declared his war against political correctness, to the point where he actively endorsed and campaigned for a pedophile in the reddest state in the !@#$ing Union and lost to basic human decency. 

I love how you think Trump has some morality here. Only you would be blind to the fact that Trump has been actively endorsed by the KKK and white supremacist organizations who threatened not to vote for him if he condemned domestic terrorism. Have you ever considered the possibility that Trump is just a piece of shit? I mean, what does he have to do? Grab women by the !@#$? Desire an incestuous relationship with his daughter (oral is not incest right?)? Insult American veterans and their families? Collude with an enemy state to win the presidency? Fire the FBI director that was investigating him and then claim it was because the director was unfair to Hillary Clinton?

But don't take my word for it. 58% of Americans think he's a piece of shit, and I trust the opinion of 200 million more people who actually live in this country and not drink the cool aid over you. He's already the KKK's man, and he seems to like pedophiles in the Senate despite a state that voted for him overwhelmingly for him thought not. Just admit it, you just like craven little shits who undermine the US, so you can feel a lot better about your own crappy country shooting themselves in the foot. 

Wow, do you think any of that works on anybody who isn't as possessed as you are? Lets just quickly and easily knock them out. Alabama guy, Trump actually endorsed Strange and once he failed he got behind a guy who ultimately, being Republican, is his guy. Nothing strange there.

The KKK/White Supremacist stuff is laughable nonsense considering Trump directly disavowed the Alt-Right and the KKK is literally who, an utter irrelevance that has the name of a group which at some points mattered. Crappy people are free to endorse who they like, many endorsed Clinton too, oh well. The "look at those irrelevant bad people endorsing him, that means he is bad too" is an old trick and anyone who falls for it (like yourself) needs to educate and grow up a bit.

I agree, grabbing a woman by the !@#$ is very old man like, but Trump is an old man so we should forgive this. Younger men know that these days you choke. Though of course you should be respectful as you want them to let you do it, otherwise you can get into some serious issues. Trump of course stated "they let you do it" because if they didn't it would be sexual assault. Oh and rich men (and women) can get the mentioned !@#$ a lot easier yes, every man and woman on the street knows this. Attempts to portray this as not so simply renders whoever tries looking stupid.

Your comment on the daughter thing is an outright lie. He is rich guy with a model wife, so he was complementing her looks. Nothing there says he desires an incestuous relationship, in fact he straight up brings it up on why obviously he wouldn't. You getting oral is I assume because you have thought about Ivanka giving Trump, or likely yourself oral... actually no, other men having sex with what you want is more likely I suppose.

Gold Star family Khan, the sharia supporter, oh dear. Guy enters the political arena and attacks Trump. Trump is free to hit him back, which he did. No one once they enter that arena has some magic shield which means they can't be hit back. Trump did, Khan, the Democrats, and you cried. Job well done. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. Get the hell out of here with your conspiracy theories you McCarthy wannabe hack.

I don't fully remember the whole firing of Comey thing, certainly recall you saying something like that at the time but also remember telling you that you're talking nonsense. Considering your track record as we've gone through this I'm sure you're just fabricating nonsense again.

Oh? The public you have attacked as stupid? You now care what they think? Please. Those polls mean nothing so seriously, stop going on about them. Over here Comrade Corbyn doubled his polling when the election period started. It should be known to you that polling at this point is worthless and only the polling closer to the election matters, all sorts of things can cause changes in where votes go too. Though even that polling is dubious these days hehehe. You also forget the Shy Trump vote who won't bother outing themselves to take the storm from possessed fanatics, but will vote and defeat them at the polls. Though the most important thing you seem to fail to understand is... you don't need to like someone to vote for them. No political candidate is going to fit you perfectly (unless you're a mass produced robot who takes all the directives from political on high to heart I suppose) and you may very well dislike many aspects greatly... however the other guy (gal in Trump's case)... bloody hell.

See, such things you often go to with me and it is just so telling on just what vile man you are. It may seem strange to you, but I do indeed love my country. It may have for many years gone through the tragedy that was that criminal Blair and come out damaged, though not as much as some other country's in Europe and your country... but whatever the case it is my country and it is and will be greater in the future that will be won in good time. I have Love for my country and it's people, even in our current state. You have Hate for your country and it's people, often found attacking them in disgusting manners. I have Courage, to be against the establishment and their minions wherever they may be. You have your Cowardice as while you may have tongue for us, people you have been cleared to attack, you would not speak with nowhere the same venom to certain others... and you call others like Trump who face up to so much cowards? Pathetic. I have Desire to see my country fixed and with it lead with great passion and vigour. You have Apathy, you don't care anyway and have no thoughts on what will make your country better. You can only attack others, hoping to spoil their efforts. Finally and most importantly as without it you cannot maintain anything... I have Hope, the hope in my heart that victory will be achieved and the enemies of the country, wherever they infest, will be defeated. You however only have Despair, the world has given you several losses now which you cannot understand. You attack others thinking that perhaps you simply were not aware of how many bad people there were. How could the Roz know these things, but you, Mr oh so smart not? Trump, a symbol of your defeat is your favourite target. You, completely possessed by your despair attack him with easily destroyed attacks like the above. In your mind "Lose, Lose, Lose, you must Lose or I will fall further into despair" you repeat day to day. Sad! But there is no pity from me.

There is not long now until 20th January 2018 where you will be defeated by the Roz and thrown out of here. As you in shame, anger, and sadness wither on the floor may you bathe in my glorious heavenly light and see the way forward. Hatred, Cowardice, Apathy, and Despair are no way to live your life mate. Look to the Roz, see his greatness, and follow... good things come to those who possess Love, Courage, Desire, and Hope. What I'm telling you is you should learn from this loss you're about to take and change your ways. 

Edited by Rozalia

Lol. Listen to yourself. You - someone who thinks that sexual assault is okay at a certain age, pedophilia is an admirable trait in an elected official, and the KKK's white nationalist agenda is a good thing - think that you have courage? 

You're right. It does take a lot of sweaty old white Evangelical Nazi balls to admit that you are objectively a terrible person. Just look at yourself jumping through hoops to try and defend the indefensible. It's sad.

You claim to have love, courage, desire, and hope, and yet at each turn, you support hatred, cowardice, apathy, and despair. Hatred, because the deceitful Trump wants a white feudal America ruled by a hypocritical Christian corporate elite. Cowardice, because Trump's new tax plan gave into corporate special interests. Apathy, because Trump has not only failed to unify the country, but further divide it through toxic rhetoric and indecency. Despair, because Trump no longer draining the swamp of short-sighted pork-barreling that is choking America's working class and has actively worked against American interests abroad to appease the very foreign powers that he claims has raped our country. 

What I'm telling you is, be a better human being. Learn decency and tolerance. Think for yourself. Actually aspire to have love, devotion, courage, and hope and not just claim to have it when you obviously don't. And if you don't have a god damn idea what you are talking about, don't pretend like you do. 

On 12/30/2017 at 10:00 AM, Rozalia said:

Your comment on the daughter thing is an outright lie. He is rich guy with a model wife, so he was complementing her looks. Nothing there says he desires an incestuous relationship, in fact he straight up brings it up on why obviously he wouldn't. You getting oral is I assume because you have thought about Ivanka giving Trump, or likely yourself oral... actually no, other men having sex with what you want is more likely I suppose.

That's about as close as it can get to someone admitting "I !@#$ my daughter" on national TV. If I asked you what you had in common with your mom and of all the things you could possibly say, you said "sex," I would think your entire family is inbred, or at least look at your baby brother a tad bit more differently. 

It also just so happens that Barron Trump is 11 and Ivanka is 36, meaning it's entirely possible that Barron is a product of a "father-daughter real estate deal." 

• 2 months later...

lol im not white nor christian and i celebrate christmas (thou probably in a different way then christians)

the article is ridiculous, slightly hilarious, and doesn't even give a single piece of evidence to support their weird claim

Edited by ukunaka