Everyone Expects This

Roquentin

To the world: if you dislike this you can kill IQ with few simple moves, create the orbis united nations and a giant MDP with all the relevant alliances in orbis, the MDP is activated only if one of the UN alliances is attacked by the IQ

Can IQ beat the rest of Orbis in a war? No, so IQ has 2 options, split or accept the fact that they will never be able to attack an alliance without having the entire Orbis ready to counter, at this point you can play the game as if they didn't exist

2 hours ago, Hope said:

taking shots like that is pretty shit tier mate. did BK FA not teach you manners?

I mean, it's Leo.  BK's FA is basically "Ally with NPO and Friends then ayylmao around."

Only person you'll get any kind of decent convo with is Curu.  Rest are too paranoid or speculative.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Micchan said:

To the world: if you dislike this you can kill IQ with few simple moves, create the orbis united nations and a giant MDP with all the relevant alliances in orbis, the MDP is activated only if one of the UN alliances is attacked by the IQ

Can IQ beat the rest of Orbis in a war? No, so IQ has 2 options, split or accept the fact that they will never be able to attack an alliance without having the entire Orbis ready to counter, at this point you can play the game as if they didn't exist

This is already a pretty serious risk as a scenario especially in an environment where allegiances certain alliances hold go beyond paper, so when people are saying IQ is on top, it's kind of odd. 

4 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Can IQ beat the rest of Orbis in a war?

Actually, they could if their activity was high.  They do have a high concentration of tier cohesion and they have the numbers.  Granted that's a big IF on the activity part.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

This is already a pretty serious risk as a scenario especially in an environment where allegiances certain alliances hold go beyond paper, so when people are saying IQ is on top, it's kind of odd. 

at least you and zodiac get MD level treaties with all your allies so there’s no secret as to who will be coming in if you’re hit

edit: pics for reference

3BLfPTV.jpg

IjlLPkK.jpg

Edited by Hope

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Picked a good time to retire lmfao.

It's a good time to be a smug prick who owes no one anything, eh?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Lobbing "I told you so's" all over the place is a fun way to close out the year.

Honestly, dropping trousers and shitting in every thread is well deserved after lead an alliance through this year.

Edited by durmij

4 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Sure there's friendship, in many cases with paper, in some other without paper, but nothing stronger than IQ

There's a lot of "I would fight you if only...", "I would like to split if only...", "I would like to form a new bloc if only...", and that "if only" is IQ, so you are the cause of your problem

In this thread you said that you will never stop expanding IQ until you win, wainting to win is good an everything but having fun is more important, if you continue with this strategy you will certainly not be sympathetic while many others showed the intent to do something

So the day of the great gangbang on IQ the get rid of the "problem" is very distant, but we are getting close every day, how many days do you thing we can stay without a world war or a big war who isn't a dogpile? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year? Sooner or later something will happen, you have that amount of time to try to get that long-awaited victory

49 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Actually, they could if their activity was high.  They do have a high concentration of tier cohesion and they have the numbers.  Granted that's a big IF on the activity part.

IQ vs the rest of Orbis? No way

At best it ends like the Trail of Tiers with a war of attrition until no resources for IQ and white peace, and only if IQ can keep a very high activity to create a safe range between 1000 and 2000 score, Orbis is pretty big

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Micchan said:

In this thread you said that you will never stop expanding IQ until you win, wanting to win is good an everything but having fun is more important, if you continue with this strategy you will certainly not be sympathetic while many others showed the intent to do something

So the day of the great gangbang on IQ the get rid of the "problem" is very distant, but we are getting close every day, how many days do you thing we can stay without a world war or a big war who isn't a dogpile? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year? Sooner or later something will happen, you have that amount of time to try to get that long-awaited victory

You assume sympathy matters. The games current neutral alliances are some of the most cowardly pixelhugging useless blobs of nation score in the last 2 years.

What are they gonna do, scold IQ to death? Don't expect them to actually nut up. 

If you are banking on all these alliances banding together in order to "gangbang" IQ you are living in some fantasy land.

XLL3z4T.gif

8 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

You assume sympathy matters. The games current neutral alliances are some of the most cowardly pixelhugging useless blobs of nation score in the last 2 years.

What are they gonna do, scold IQ to death? Don't expect them to actually nut up. 

If you are banking on all these alliances banding together in order to "gangbang" IQ you are living in some fantasy land.

The pixelhuggers are pretty much all upper tier or whales, the score range where it is hard to find a free war slot in a war with IQ, the score range where IQ lose after 2 days, so why they should not join in a easy short war where after the initial blitz they are outside the enemy war range? Why risking to be hit for not joining the Orbis side?

But i know that your point was "hey pixelhuggers do something!"

Sympathy matters a lot, when you have a balanced war it takes very little to tip the scales on one side or the other

Just now, Micchan said:

The pixelhuggers are pretty much all upper tier or whales, the score range where it is hard to find a free war slot in a war with IQ, the score range where IQ lose after 2 days, so why they should not join in a easy short war where after the initial blitz they are outside the enemy war range? Why risking to be hit for not joining the Orbis side?

But i know that your point was "hey pixelhuggers do something!"

Sympathy matters a lot, when you have a balanced war it takes very little to tip the scales on one side or the other

I wasn't talking about whales.

I'm talking about leaders. The ones who control what these alliances do.

Sympathy and PR matter when the scorn of neutral alliances matters. If neutral alliances don't actually do anything besides sit and whine then sympathy is inconsequential.

XLL3z4T.gif

3 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Laughing RN at all the idiot neutral alliances and alliance members who somehow convinced themselves this wasn't what would happen when you were all peddling all your naive bs like 1-2 months ago.

@Starbuck comes to mind.

Picked a good time to retire lmfao.

I'm not entirely sure what I have to do with this, pinging an irrelevant person such as myself is unnecessary? Surely there are other, more influential people who were saying the same as me.

Edited by Starbuck

Just now, Starbuck said:

I'm not entirely sure what I have to do with this, pinging an irrelevant person such as myself is unnecessary? Surely there are other, more influential people who were saying the same as me.

First one who came to mind. You were pretty vocal about it at the time lmfao.

XLL3z4T.gif

8 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

First one who came to mind. You were pretty vocal about it at the time lmfao.

I was only really vocal about it with you tbh, because you were, and are still, being vocal about it. I don't usually talk about sphere dynamics much anymore, nor did I much in the past. I'm also not in a neutral alliance. We have our enemies and we have our friends.

Edited by Starbuck

1 hour ago, Starbuck said:

I was only really vocal about it with you tbh, because you were, and are still, being vocal about it. I don't usually talk about sphere dynamics much anymore, nor did I much in the past. I'm also not in a neutral alliance. We have our enemies and we have our friends.

I was referring to your time in KT as Leoben, and by neutral I mean non-EMC or non-IQ at the time.

XLL3z4T.gif

5 hours ago, Buorhann said:

BK's FA is basically "Ally with NPO and Friends then ayylmao around."

Rest are too paranoid or speculative.

They will always be my children, even now. Bless.

I mean even our reps went down at the same time with ECM people.