Politics and War Awards 2017- Winners!

Bezzers

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

Where were you the past results?  Or is it due to being popular to be upset on the OWF?  

Huh? Is I Popular? I am truly confused. 

I am upset because of the results, as they seem highly skewed to be won  by a group using a popularity contest. so if i was popular i would have won what i was nominated for and wasn't put on the ballot for. But alas, it's whatever. 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

Thank you to all who organized and helped with this. It's a great tradition. And yeah...it's a popularity contest, always has been, but so what? So are the Golden Globes and The Academy Awards. It's still good fun. The Great Sheepy knows we all need more of that around here! :P

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

41 minutes ago, Micchan said:

This thread needs one of my videos, in italian as usual so you don't get what they say

click here

>when you know Spanish so you understand it 

Nice try Micchan, but I'm faster.

4 hours ago, Gabranth said:

mfw IQ has rigged these votes and robbed victories from deserving winners

mfw they try to pass this off as legitimate voting and they haven't bribed their members to jump on the forums and vote despite never having knowledge of what the !@#$ they're voting for

It is legitimate voting, but it’s not a well liked strategy, at least on the OWF. First of all, the nominations didn’t allow you to self-vote while this enabled you to, which was silly; either get people to post on the topic and have people count votes that way. That being said, in real life the majority of voters are ignorant anyways, and often cast votes based on incomplete or biased information. Not surprisingly, IQ members may have voted for IQ simply because they’re the only alliances/members they know well enough of. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

How precisely do alliances bribe their own members and how can I get on this gravy train of bribery? As a deeply corrupt person always willing to sell myself to the highest bidder, I'm genuinely curious.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Auctor said:

How precisely do alliances bribe their own members and how can I get on this gravy train of bribery? As a deeply corrupt person always willing to sell myself to the highest bidder, I'm genuinely curious.

The bribes are totally worth it. I got $0!

q8nfyvc.gif

I don't know what zeebrus is talking about >. > it's clearly a cult based around a half finished tube of squirty cheese

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Hey now, TKR robbed me last time with that guy who went on to betray them like a week later so getting robbed this time by their rivals or whatever is all quite meh. There is no need for an award anyway, everyone knows the Roz is the best. 

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Hey now, TKR robbed me last time with that guy who went on to betray them like a week later so getting robbed this time by their rivals or whatever is all quite meh. There is no need for an award anyway, everyone knows the Roz is the best. 

Not that it matters much in the context of these awards but I wanted to clarify that TKR actually didn't tell people to vote for Cenna. I'm pretty sure IC at the time actually said he was voting for someone else. Cenna campaigned on his own and was individually PMing people in discord. 

C0r3Fye.png

7 hours ago, Smith said:

Not that it matters much in the context of these awards but I wanted to clarify that TKR actually didn't tell people to vote for Cenna. I'm pretty sure IC at the time actually said he was voting for someone else. Cenna campaigned on his own and was individually PMing people in discord. 

I was told to NOT vote Cenna :D

12 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

(but seriously tho congrats to all the people, alliances, Bezzers, cream cheese, and maybe even @Flame of the Flawed)

Don't make me snort you.

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

1 hour ago, Judge Dredd said:

This year IQ ballot stuffs. Last year Synidcate sphere stuffed. Before that Mensa did. Seeing the hippo being salty about it is hilarious. 

Kinda amusing coming from you after seeing the logs you had with certain people while TEst was getting rolled.

But uh, where exactly was I salty?

I mean, I've literally stated - several times - that this was normal considering the history of voting (Which I also mentioned Mensa/Syndisphere did the same thing).

Edited by Buorhann

48 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Kinda amusing coming from you after seeing the logs you had with certain people while TEst was getting rolled.

Is there a connection between that and the "awards" or were you just poking at him? 

Edited by Seeker

gog-forum-size-regs.png

On 12/21/2017 at 5:23 PM, Insert Name Here said:

Meh, we'll have to agree to disagree on the accuracy but who cares... You probably missed the last part of my edit but that doesn't matter either. Tbh you'd be looking like a genius right now if your move with the t$ treaty had worked. I obviously didn't like it because I was in t$ at the time but it's a game and at the end of the day you gotta do whatever you can in order to win. It was out-of-the-box so I won't deny it was interesting.

And OOC wise I find you p chill - you take trolling lightheartedly and those are the best people to troll. :P Thus why I like @Zed so much, since dat !@#$ and me were always trolling the shit out of each other.

EDIT: apparently "k-u-n-t" is censored...

I don't want to be perceived as rude by not replying to you :P

In regards to the tS thing, that wasn't exactly something that was 100% going to happen contrary to a lot of peoples narrative at the time which was meant to supplement their ongoing goals IC.  There were several options that were being discussed at the time but myself nor our government (as VE) at the time was totally convinced of which direction we were willing to take our alliance. 

I don't mind trolling because it's just fun and games.  I have just had an issue ever since I started this game with how the community acts on the OWF in terms of lack of actual debates and general converse.  I don't feel like that adds value to the game.  Just to reiterate, I have nothing against trolling every now and again :D  

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The latter.

I figured lol.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

He mentioned being amused at someone being salty, and considering how many times he's mentioned before how he knew TEst was going to get rolled - well, he was pretty much borderline psychotic with some people during that time.