The Nuclear Dragon Pact

Theodosius

This was non consensual. I will channel the spirit of LPS, and sue you for these heinous crimes 

• Upvote 3

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Just now, Bezzers said:

This was non consensual. I will channel the spirit of LPS, and sue you for these heinous crimes 

Usually, I would be legitimately scared by this threat Mr. Bezzers, but I fear not, I have hidden aces. You can sue me if you must, but I warn you dear sir, when trial happens, I shall have @Zeebrus as my legal expert on this particular case.

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

The Nuclear Dragon Pact
FCqUhZ3.png95Uw8Px.png

Upon Advanced Idea Mechanics conception, their desire to be the forefront of militaristic research became immediately clear to The Seven Kingdoms. It was a delightful surprise when King Brooklyn666 was alerted by his secretary, Squeegee, that AIM was in fact interested in a partnership. “You protect us, we supply you with research”.

With the protection of The Seven Kingdoms and her men offered, an alliance between SK and AIM began to form. Brooklyn666 agreed, but with one major caveat: dedicate a research facility to Nuke Toting Dragons military development specifically for SK and her men. Having agreed to these conditions, the two partners got to work.

Fast Forward

“Listen Captain Bezzers, we came to AIM hoping for some new technological achievements to aid us in military conquest- what have you got for us?” Clover stated.

“Hmm….You guys got Dragons, right?” Captain Bezzers asked Brooklyn666.

Hesitantly, Brooklyn666 replied: “Yeah... why?”

“Hold my Ale” Bezzers belted blissfully with a belch.

Queue montage of AIM associates strapping live nukes to the back of Dragons

“That ought to do it” Thomas said, patting Captain Bezzers and Brooklyn666 on the back.

Upon achieving the goals set for Nuke Toting Dragons military development, AIM and SK have decided to go beyond their initial business relationship to enter a pact of friendship and militaristic cooperation.

Article I: Business Mixed With Pleasure
The Seven Kingdoms and Advanced Idea Mechanics come together in a Mutual Defense Pact and from here on will be known as “the signatories”.

Article II: Lasers and Nuclear Dragons
If one of the business associates comes under attack by a large threat, their comrade in commerce is obligated to help them. However, if the associate under attack feels it is not necessary they can ask their comrade to sit out.

Article III: Keeping Trade Secrets
Should either signatory obtain potentially threatening information about their colleagues, they must send a detailed fax with the goal of keeping both parties best interest in mind.

Article IV: Shredding the Contract
If either of the signatories feel as though they no longer benefit from their partnership they may consult their legal teams to terminate the contract, giving 72 hours notice upon doing so.

Seven Kingdoms:
Brooklyn666
Clover
Squeegee
Valdoroth
iTorchic
Callum

Advanced Idea Mechanics:
Captain Bezzers
Thomas
Dillon A McCann
Arthur Dayne
Arkiri Arch

(PS. Squeegee threatened to eat my firstborn child if he doesn't get to be the one to post KT-SK scroll, and Bezzers wrote a story behind KT-AIM tie so it would be kinda lame to post instead of him.. so, AIM/SK thought it would be lame to leave us without posting honours.. so the geniuses came up with the idea that it would be hilarious to have KT post SK-AIM upgrade (please clap and laugh they're holding a gun against my head)
PPS. Yes this is legit
PPPS. That would be all)

Us? We? Who are you?

What alliance are you in?

6u4xWe3.png

I've never heard of this alliance - in fact, I just looked it up, and no such thing exists!

Who set you up for this? Why are you impersonating a Serb of all people?

I WANT ANSWERS!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alataq said:

Can we get a big scroll for this? It just doesn't feel the same without it...

Eventually SK won't have to post scrolls, but members from their own respective alliances will post their own versions.

• Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

2 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Could you say nuke a few more times?

Congrats guys, a great day indees

We can name one of the nuke dragons Apeman if you want 

• Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

34 minutes ago, Hope said:

something something dynamism something something kastor saw this coming

I mean, this wasn't well hidden.  lol

Still waiting on more moves to be made that was rumored around though.

Hopefully you new treaty ties (Present and future) will do something interesting.

47 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

Usually, I would be legitimately scared by this threat Mr. Bezzers, but I fear not, I have hidden aces. You can sue me if you must, but I warn you dear sir, when trial happens, I shall have @Zeebrus as my legal expert on this particular case.

Foiled again! 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil