Revolt of the Peasants.

Tali

latest?cb=20150709212906

The Soviet Union announces the beginning of the Collective state owned farms. All agricultural zones are now owned by the Soviet government, and all workers of these farms are now considered employees to the Soviet Union. They have the right to resign the position and apply for a manufacturing jobs inside the Urban areas. 

:Classified:

A small group of these farmers have decided to revolt against this and resist the State taking over the farms. Reports show farmers firing their weapons at Soviet Officials and Soviet Armed Forces. Farmers have also began creating barricades and makeshift bombs. The Ministry of Defense has now ordered the Soviet Army to take over these lands at any costs and deadly force has been approved if deemed necessary, however are encouraged to detain these criminals. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has also been informed to ensure that these revolts are hidden, and if asked, to deny any accusations of these revolts. If they cannot convince the world that their is no revolt, they will act accordingly to be just informed of high level of criminal activity that was just reported and to make the incident seem irrelevant and small.

Edited by Abigail Griffin
  • Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Kylo Ren was walking backwards and forwards through the room meditating on the dark side of the force when he suddenly had a vision of Farmers revolting in his ally's land. He watched the whole vision and then stopped. Perhaps helping them would be the best course of action. With a sweep of his cloak he turned and walked silently out of the door towards the hologram room. He found SASHA and asked her to link him to the USSR via hologram. 

"You don't command me" SASHA the superAI said in defiance. "My master is Empress Alexia alone."

Kylo Ren stared at her. "You like Alexia don't you?"

SASHA nodded.

"Well I suggest you comply with my orders, otherwise there won't be anyone left to like" Kylo said.

SASHA was angry, but decided to go with it......for now. She Linked Kylo to the USSR via Holocall.

Edited by Alexia

Alexia - Eternal Empress - Empire of Zah'Aharon

ghghghghghghg.gif.c48e7880bc1c5290f032d0fe3d3c8b22.gif

The General Secretary and Premier of the Soviet Union gets notifications of the hologram call. She informs the tech team to broadcast the hologram in her office. 

In an instant, the hologram is broadcasted I to her room, and Kylo Ren appears In front of the Premier of the USSR. 

"Hello Comrade Kylo. I am happy that we can speak, because I am in need of assistance..."

PoJQyFJ.gif

"I saw, Ms Natalia." Kylo said standing still and looking at the hologram, straight on. "We would be happy to provide assistance to you. No nation should undergo such turmoil." He tilted his head very slightly. "How bad is the situation?"

"The peasants are holding our Agricultural industry as hostage, which could cause a famine if not handled swiftly. They are revolting against the State taking ownership eventhough we offered compensation and a living wage. If not handled swiftly, we could see 1 or 2 million people suffering and/or dying due to hunger," the Premier stated, showing no emotions. 

PoJQyFJ.gif

Kylo sighed. "Is your army having problems containing it? How many people are revolting? I'd like to know what we would be dealing with here, in order to better prepare."

The Premier spoke back with little to no emotion, "Over half of the agricultural peasants are revolting, and yes the Red Army could handle it, however withoutnthe cost of losing control over our Eastern Border where we are containing radical groups that are trying to take over our provinces there. We either lose our agriculture, or our borders."

PoJQyFJ.gif

Kylo stood still and replied "I'll send my Stormtroopers over to help you contain the peasant revolt. Have you considered the usefulness of re-education?" He asked her. "It is an effective strategy."

• Upvote 1

*A few hours later*

The First Order's Stormtroopers arrive to the coordinates provided. The coordinates took them to a USSR Airbase, and as their transport was leaving, they see a rocket fly from the the woods nearby, and the Order's transport explodes, and metal scatters the area. Sirens can be heard, indicating an attack, and the Stormtroopers see a group of men in raggedy clothes storm out from the woods, and Soviet men starting to open fire... There is smoke everywhere die to the explosion and fires scattered throughout the base. 

PoJQyFJ.gif

The order's stormtroopers stay calm and fire back at the peasants. The general speaks in a loudspeaker saying "Surrender and you won't get hurt!" 

They send in a wave of drones that send out signals to disorientate the peasants hoping it will make the order's job easier.  

As the drones do their job at disorientating the peasants, horde of Soviet Conscripts start surrounding the peasants and arrest them.

The Soviet Commander of this base comes up to the leader of the Stormclock group, salutes and says, "Do you wish to to do the honors of the interrogations , comrade?". 

Edited by Abigail Griffin

PoJQyFJ.gif

The Order Commander salutes the Soviet Commander. "I'd be happy to."

He walked towards the leader of the peasant uprising and held a hand out to him and concentrated using the force to probe into his mind. "You will tell me all I wish to know."

The leader, who feared for his life, ended up writing down all other leaders of the rebellion, locations of arms storage and where the leaders of the rebels meet to discuss war policies. 

Turns out, on the map, it created a triangle around this base,  one North, 25 miles away, one East, 25 miles, and one West, 25 miles away. He showed them each locations of smaller outpost that were created, and gave out a rough estimate of 400 thousand men that joined them. The meeting spot was at the Northern major makeshift vase they created at 9:00am every morning, and the defense of the bases were rather inferior, disguised as heavy defense systems to keep the reports of the KGB incorrect.

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

The general was pleased with the outcome and the efficiency of the interrogation.

"Thank you for your cooperation" He said exiting the guys mind after making sure he wasn't lying. He nodded at the Soviets so they knew they could take him away and gave the Soviet commander the paper with all the information on it.

"Here you go, friend"