KoS's 1st annual Christmas Commie Crusade

Josh-of-Clan-Mason

11 hours ago, Anneal said:

> when a micro thinks it’s relevant enough to post a “declaration of war” on the OWF. Or crusade, whatever you want to call it. 

Ha! Silly little micro isnt even aware of the secret minimum bar of entry for an alliance to post a DoW on the Alliance Affairs board, losers!

Edited by Vack
  • Upvote 3

bw0643E.gif

I just noticed they are a protectorate of the Assassin Order and NPO is also protected by Assassin Order

So AO protects both the commies and the anti commies crusaders :ph34r:

Also I noticed he removed that thing that makes you able to find his irl stuff with mad hacker skills, my mention to his young age he has reached the goal

Since it worked let's do a less cryptic message, stop being the fusion of Shifty and Thalmor, is not good for your future mental health

• Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I just noticed they are a protectorate of the Assassin Order and NPO is also protected by Assassin Order

Also I noticed he removed that thing that makes you able to find his irl stuff with mad hacker skills, my mention to his young age he has reached the goal

Since it worked let's do a less cryptic message, stop being the fusion of Shifty and Thalmor, is not good for your future mental health

The problem is, I think I agree with what you said, but I can't be sure because of your heavy Italian accent.

Please help.

• Upvote 2

I’ve learnt three things from this thread (shocking, I know)

One, people equate 100% taxes to communism. Two, Kill on Sight needs another whopping. Three, there’s so little going on that people can reply to an irrelevant topic by an irrelevant micro and get it to page three.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Micchan said:

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

17 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

For the record, making fun of micro's is so last year, the cool thing to do now is make fun of alliances that cant manage a top tier, which is about 95% of them.

s4eamxv.jpg?fb

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

27 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

For the record, making fun of micro's is so last year, the cool thing to do now is make fun of alliances that cant manage a top tier, which is about 95% of them.

What if the new trend is to make fun of alliances without mid and low tier?

• Wiki Mod

Kinda disappointed that a larger commie alliance hasn't stepped in.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

16 hours ago, Micchan said:

Shifty is good for your Metal Health though.

r6l7ne.gif?w=242&h=181

@Josh-of-Clan-Mason become our apprentice (Thorin and I). We will teach you the ways. We will teach you the ways of memes and anti-communism that some would call unnatural. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/20/2017 at 5:29 PM, Micchan said:

I remember them when I started playing with my shitty micro and they started bullying me because my micro theme was a cartoon character and they insisted it was instead an incitement to prostitution, true story

Anyway he's like 13 or something so don't be too rude and let him play, any war is welcome

I wonder who protected you then...

gkt70Td.png

Of course, an alliance where members have different ideologies and one of them is communist means the whole alliance is communist. Sounds like United Nations to me.

6 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

Kinda disappointed that a larger commie alliance hasn't stepped in.

"I’m not interested in things that don’t concern me." - Vito Corleone

Edited by Alexei Zaistev

• Wiki Mod
On 12/22/2017 at 7:38 AM, Alexei Zaistev said:

Of course, an alliance where members have different ideologies and one of them is communist means the whole alliance is communist. Sounds like United Nations to me.

"I’m not interested in things that don’t concern me." - Vito Corleone

So you don't subscribe to GPA's logic when they considered all neutral alliances their protectorates?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

On 12/22/2017 at 2:05 AM, Epi said:

...shifty said Normie Communists are natural. New World Order here we come :) 

I mean the majority of people are average and below.

Clearly if normies and communists are the norm, it only makes sense for the righties and spergs to be the ubermensch.

2 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

I mean the majority of people are average and below.

Clearly if normies and communists are the norm, it only makes sense for the righties and spergs to be the ubermensch.

I mean, the majority of righties are cowards and incel losers who seem to be unable to grasp basic Nietzschean concepts.

Clearly, if normies and communists are the norm, it only makes sense for the righties to be the fragile basement dwellers they've always been.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

17 hours ago, Epi said:

Tbh I've noticed a more violent and outdoorsy steak in the right over the left tbh...it could be said leftist thinking was most at home with the scholars throughout history.

Ignore the commie and use this helpful guide I made.

QjUiRx8.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2