KoS's 1st annual Christmas Commie Crusade

Josh-of-Clan-Mason

19 hours ago, Epi said:

tbh i was criticizing the leftist above me. I'm more social ;) 

PS: tbh, i always am

You're trying to criticize the left and myself by saying scholars have sided with us throughout history? Unless you're some kind of anti-intellectual nutjob, that's a good thing, not a bad thing. I feel like you could do better if you really wanted to engage in criticism, what you've done is essentially compliment us.

Besides, the fact that you say you've "noticed a more violent and outdoorsy steak in the right over the left" only shows how ignorant you are of world history. Somehow, you have managed to either ignore or forget about things like the Cuban revolution, the Chinese civil war and many other armed struggles the left has been involved in. By the way, responding to me =/= ignoring me. Do you actually do any of the things you claim to do or are you all talk?

In the end, your poor "criticism" and your evident lack of knowledge of human history constitutes a far better criticism of you than it does of me. So uhh.. gg, no re.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

10 minutes ago, Epi said:

I may have used the term criticism refering to Shifty but that wasn't the heart of my message. my intent was to make yours irrelevant for the rest of the thread as it was ridiculous and narrow minded. If you didn't notice i used similar narrow minded, illogical terms to counteract your message in a way you'd understand. Sure the left has historically been fairly revolutionary, the rights been...less so, though its done things in a fairly different way that aren't comparable to the red and blue politics now dominating your view of politics.

Side note: what do i claim to do? i mean i'm notorious for the fact that i keep my word, aside from that i haven't really told anyone i plan to do anything.

GG here's re.

if you want to discuss human history come to my server, if your not banned for spamming as it seems you would be inclined to do when you find someone who doesn't agree with a single view of events. Without taking into account other factors, such claims are woefully ignorant. e.g. don't just shit on people who think differently than you.

You do realize that I was literally just copying Shifty's sentence? Did you really take what I said that seriously? It was ridiculous, over the top and narrow-minded because it was meant to be. I don't know why you think you have any kind of influence over the message of my posts. Your words are no more important than my own. Don't overestimate your significance. And.. "my view of politics"? This is the only interaction we've had, ever, as far as I know. How are you in any way qualified to make a judgment about what the characteristics of my view of politics are? Don't let the arrogance and allure of certainty cloud your mind from seeing things as they truly are.

I don't really have any interest in your server or discussing history with you. Nor do I understand what specifically makes it seem like I'm the kind of person to spam a discord channel. I think pretty much everyone that has had a conversation with me would agree that I'm not a typical spammer, even the people who don't like me. Did I spam anyone in this thread? No. Have you seen me spam anyone, anywhere else? I doubt it. If you did, I'd like to see the proof. There's plenty of political posts on these forums, saying things I don't agree with. In order to respond to and spam every single post/poster I disagree with, I'd have to become a full-time forum poster, which isn't exactly something I'm interested in. You saw me make what, 2 posts in this thread, and you decided I'm the kind of person that spams everyone who has different opinions than me? Wew. You need to check yourself, man. Take a step back before you start flinging accusations around, think twice, etc.

As for shitting on people, I'll shit on whoever I want, thanks. You don't have to like it and I don't have to care. The world won't stop turning.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

3 hours ago, Epi said:

and Shifty is gonna silently laugh at both of us ;)  

Actually no. Kosmo didn't give a damn and Big Brother didn't take the bait and derail this thread.

*kicks a can*

The age of Shifty is over.

56cc285c308ea.jpeg

• Wiki Mod

So getting back on track. I'd like to know why the commies are ignoring a deceleration of war on their very ideology?

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

1 hour ago, Dr Rush said:

So getting back on track. I'd like to know why the commies are ignoring a deceleration of war on their very ideology?

I am waiting, though it might be while. 

4 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

I'd think a deceleration of war was a good thing

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

• Wiki Mod
Just now, Betulius said:

I'd think a deceleration of war was a good thing

Yes but I want to see some more.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

5 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

War requires a capacity to wage it.

On 27.12.2017 at 6:49 AM, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Actually no. Kosmo didn't give a damn and Big Brother didn't take the bait and derail this thread.

*kicks a can*

The age of Shifty is over.

56cc285c308ea.jpeg

fTQa29R.jpg

15 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

Well, they only declared two wars on two nations that are commie looking, as far as I can tell. Not really the most significant blitz on Orbis. Arrgh is probably doing more damage to KoS right now than KoS ever did to The Global Union.

• Upvote 2

• Wiki Mod

Ssh you people with these facts and numbers. I'm making a philosophical argument.

So commies. What are you going to do when a larger alliance spurred by your inaction decides to roll one of you?

2 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

Ssh you people with these facts and numbers. I'm making a philosophical argument.

So commies. What are you going to do when a larger alliance spurred by your inaction decides to roll one of you?

Join IQ

• Upvote 2

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters