KoS's 1st annual Christmas Commie Crusade

Josh-of-Clan-Mason

Anneal, mate nobody held you at gunpoint and made you read it. This criticism is ridiculous. This was supposed to be a notice of war not a chance for everyone to give their stupid little opinions. I could care less what you all think about the war, especially because it doesn't involve any of you. Sorry you all have to see this side of me but this is getting old real fast. Thank you, Buorhann

• Downvote 7

44 minutes ago, Josh-of-Clan-Mason said:

Anneal, mate nobody held you at gunpoint and made you read it. This criticism is ridiculous. This was supposed to be a notice of war not a chance for everyone to give their stupid little opinions. I could care less what you all think about the war, especially because it doesn't involve any of you. Sorry you all have to see this side of me but this is getting old real fast. Thank you, Buorhann

Yeah I mean if you didn't want opinions you could've just not posted on the forums. Or not reply to those who give their opinions. Either way best of luck I guess?

• Upvote 6

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

It's really pretty pathetic that everyone is so anti-micro. This dudes just trying to have fun and crusade some commies. That's more than some of you have done in your entire time in this game. Literally.

I'm not sure how or why the culture of micro hate came to be but it's pretty toxic. Get a life guys, if hating on micros makes you feel better about being in shitty alliances, so be it. But you're making yourselves look bad.

Good luck on the commie hunt.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Betulius said:

It's not some random micro, it's a recreation of a failed micro. And a 1 man blitz is pretty pathetic by any standard. It certainly doesn't warrant a public declaration war.

I'm glad someone else remembers them. Remember when they embargoed most of the top 20 for not protecting them? Good times.

42 minutes ago, Betulius said:

It's not some random micro, it's a recreation of a failed micro. And a 1 man blitz is pretty pathetic by any standard. It certainly doesn't warrant a public declaration war.

Do you seriously think a real alliance wouldn't get shat on for doing this too?

Well I'm just speaking in general. I'm sure most of the people that posted here don't know they are a recreation. You can't say that people don't shit on micros all the time. Look at any thread started by a micro and it's evident.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Well I'm just speaking in general. I'm sure most of the people that posted here don't know they are a recreation. You can't say that people don't shit on micros all the time. Look at any thread started by a micro and it's evident.

Sure, but it's very justified in this case.

and everyone shits on everyone all the time

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

35 minutes ago, Betulius said:

It's not some random micro, it's a recreation of a failed micro.

I remember them when I started playing with my shitty micro and they started bullying me because my micro theme was a cartoon character and they insisted it was instead an incitement to prostitution, true story

Anyway he's like 13 or something so don't be too rude and let him play, any war is welcome

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Josh-of-Clan-Mason said:

Thalmor, mate. I don’t give a flying sheep what you think I don’t care what any of you think. The war is between the KoS and TGU. This post was originally just a notice or declaration. Kinda stupid how it turned into this.

Don't hate on Thalmor, he has a storied history of anti-communism. I for one am disappointed that MORE communists are not being attacked. The great nation of Calondia takes pride in destroying communists wherever they pop up.

Also +1 to Luke, I ran out of likes for today.

Edited by Mayor
Luke 13th

1 hour ago, Starbuck said:

It's really pretty pathetic that everyone is so anti-micro. This dudes just trying to have fun and crusade some commies. That's more than some of you have done in your entire time in this game. Literally.

I'm not sure how or why the culture of micro hate came to be but it's pretty toxic. Get a life guys, if hating on micros makes you feel better about being in shitty alliances, so be it. But you're making yourselves look bad.

Good luck on the commie hunt.

Thank you very much. This is what I'm trying to say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Luke the 13th said:

I'm going to have to ask you guys to think of a better acronym

What's wrong with marking yourself Kill on Sight?

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

35 minutes ago, Betulius said:

Sure, but it's very justified in this case.

and everyone shits on everyone all the time

People shit on micros much more than larger, established alliances. Even if the current case is justified, then just shit on the dude instead of generalized shitting on all micros. It discourages new alliances and is just one aspect of how the toxicity in this community is leading to its death.

I thought I remembered you, now I definitely do. You ran an alliance a while back, did you reroll? Used to try and best up another alliance over and over back then too 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

59 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

People shit on micros much more than larger, established alliances. Even if the current case is justified, then just shit on the dude instead of generalized shitting on all micros. It discourages new alliances and is just one aspect of how the toxicity in this community is leading to its death.

People shit on micros so much because so many of them do so many stupid idiotic things. Like this thread.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Josh-of-Clan-Mason said:

If we need to attack an alliance better than us why doesn’t pantheon attack TKR, Connor

Uh because that'd be dynamic and Pantheon aren't dynamic

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

Inputs reminder to self to post public declaration of war the next time I go on a raid. 

• Upvote 2

Join the Pantheon of Kings (it is not an alliance, more like a business for orbis-related services) today. 

The Pantheon of Kings is not an alliance. The aim of the PoK is to become the eBay of Orbis. 

Artists/Coders/Programmers/Lottery buyers are particularly welcomed

Our discord can be found at https://discord.gg/avNrwmY

1 hour ago, Epi said:

To be honest I've found from a lot of research in the Micro habitat that micros left alone neither succeed nor fail. They exist almost infinitely in their tier with some level of cohesion. It's only when a top 50 alliance directly involves themselves in their affairs that the micros crumble. tbh if we just left them alone we'd basically be just seeing repeats of what's happened a few years back.

Who cares? People need raid targets.