Knights of Scotland

Josh-of-Clan-Mason

The Knights of Scotland has successfully been founded! We've reached 11 members as of 8:30 pm EST 12/19/2017

Our charter: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VNddegwI9jaKurvWD2L9Ok62c7EZ8bfKoUULyiE85I4/edit?usp=sharing

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/SsY8Ye4

Thank you to all who have joined and or supported and we hope to become a very successful alliance of Orbis. This alliance is almost a Guardians of Scotland 2.0 (for those of you who remember *wink* ) We are excited to begin our alliance and believe greatness awaits! Feel free to ask questions and or join us on Discord. The KoS would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a special thanks to our allies (UNA and DUO) as well as our generous protectors, Assassin Order. Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Knights. Why did it have to be knights?

Well naming scheme aside, good luck guys.

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

• Wiki Mod
On 12/19/2017 at 8:47 PM, Leonius said:

This alliance is under the protection of Assassin Order.

Congratulations and welcome to Orbis KoS. o/

I personally don't recognize protectorate agreements given by alliances who themselves are under one. The treaty web is a sufficient mess without russian doll skirts.

KoS, good luck, not that it will do you any good, your not long for this world.

• Upvote 5

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

18 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

I personally don't recognize protectorate agreements given by alliances who themselves are under one. The treaty web is a sufficient mess without russian doll skirts.

KoS, good luck, not that it will do you any good, your not long for this world.

Be the change you want to see in the world.....or something along those lines.

• Wiki Mod
1 hour ago, Leonius said:

Be the change you want to see in the world.....or something along those lines.

I'd hit kos but none of them are in my range.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

9 minutes ago, Dr Rush said:

I'd hit kos but none of them are in my range.

I've got some bots in range. I'll hook you up with one of their passwords so you can do it as long as you rebuild any damages and repay for any losses when you're done.

• Upvote 5

gkt70Td.png