To Live and Living are two different things that cannot be without the other

Barry Allen

[Inside the Palace of the Regime]

"Barry...?" Said Cyborg who was looking at the distracted emperor as the others in the room looked on waiting for his response. He snapped out of it and looked back at the group.

"Yes, we need to handle the natives, but....it's been several months since we first landed and we've managed to pull off large cities and infrastructure in several zones, and yet no one can enjoy it." He said vaguely.

"I'm not sure what you mean." Dr. Fate stated in response.

"He means the people" replied "We've kept the people under our brutal control and it's only us who can truly be free"

"Exactly..." Barry said. "We need to free them"

"But that could come with dangerous precautions." Cyan(SASHA) replied. "My calculations show that at least a third would revolt while the rest would support the revolt" 

Barry thought for moment and then said. "Then let's alter their memories." 

Bruce had was from Orbis 2 and usually stayed quiet in these meetings spoke up. "That's a lot of people we would have to convert at once, we would have to hold rallies in every city and have Cyan and the Martian both work to get that done in time"

Barry nodded. "Then let's do it. Also, Light, I want you to release the official government"

Barry stood up and dismissed the group who all but Hal had left. He walked up to Barry and gave him a stress relieving hug. "Stop carrying it all on your shoulders. You have Roy who can help carry the weight too." Barry smiled softly and responded. "You know how I am though, I can't let this go wrong." 

Hal chuckled a bit. "Yes, but, you are building a nation from the ground up and even you cannot be everywhere at once" *he gave him a small kiss and then lit his ring up and going into flight* "Think about it, and don't forget to send out the wedding invites. I know you like to wait til last minute" 

[The following was given to world leaders everywhere except for the first order. They're not invited.]

"The Regime formally invites you to the Wedding of Harold Hal Jordan and Bartholomew Henry Allen on the date of December 20th at the time of 11 am."

• Upvote 2

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

The first order was not planning on going to the wedding anyway.

Alexia and Oliver however would attend the wedding of their friends as they had recovered from hospital over the past 2.5 months. They expressed their congratulations.

• Upvote 1

Alexia - Eternal Empress - Empire of Zah'Aharon

ghghghghghghg.gif.c48e7880bc1c5290f032d0fe3d3c8b22.gif