Pentagon UFO program

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

While 2017 has the year of confirmed conspiracies:

>frogs really are being turned gay

>Hollywood does really have a cabal of pedos and rapists

>CIA/FBI really did kill JFK

before we get to solid 9/11 inside job evidence comes the ayys, now you all know I love the ayys, but seriously they're getting so damn close to just saying "yeah, they're real."

So how do skeptics want to deny aliens now?

9 hours ago, Epi said:

By claiming logic prevents aliens from existing for a myriad of reasons, including but not limited to:

>Theories being stupid

>1990s cults [Kool-Aid]

>other evidence for the pyramids

>Religion etc. etc. etc.

>Allah etc. etc. etc.

>Disbelief in an evil Government

>The New world order protecting us from these things

>bitcoin<

>And area 51 prob not being real if Google maps can't find it

>Oh and as a final note; if they ever did spot us the sheer number of Human vs. Alien [including alien vs. predator and Transformers Human vs. Robot] movies would surely drive them to thinking that involvement with us is a bad idea. To say the least.

Now i'm gonna go discover why Alien Jesus the one true Allah blew up two 

Cause aliens might not exist, but Holy aliens do ;) 

Aliens are Soo racist, they only visit America.

• Upvote 1

On 12/20/2017 at 10:40 AM, Flavee said:

Aliens are Soo racist, they only visit America.

They've actually visited alot of non-America.

Brazil has alot of violent/bloody ufo/E.T. sightings.

As for the Van Daniken thing, the Dogon tribe in Africa, the Australian underground lizard men cave paintings, China's mystery cog/golden disc held by an alien that crash landed in the mountains, lots of non-American sightings.

AYYYY LMAOOOOO

....wrong thread?

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

On Monday, December 25, 2017 at 0:33 PM, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

They've actually visited alot of non-America.

Brazil has alot of violent/bloody ufo/E.T. sightings.

As for the Van Daniken thing, the Dogon tribe in Africa, the Australian underground lizard men cave paintings, China's mystery cog/golden disc held by an alien that crash landed in the mountains, lots of non-American sightings.

They are just trying to say we are not racist, line America says we want peace all around the world.

It's usually experimental or test flight of classified aircraft. One of the common sightings a few decades ago was a triangular-shaped air the craft moving in a bizarre way. In 1990 we became aware of the B2, which is triangular and was under development at the time.

GICjEwp.gif