Organic Roleplaying (Applications & Info)

Official nation name: Phoenixia
Population: 1,384,533 GDP: $5,187,689,673.60
Population density (sq. km): 42.55
Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy
Describe your Nation IC: My nation is technically an absolute monarchy, with the tradition that the line of succession not be passed by bloodline, but the next ruler will be the one possessed by the Phoenix Spirit, who will mark the next successor by descending upon its chosen vessel in the form of fire, leaving its mark (a black tattoo in the shape of a phoenix) on the back of their hand. The nation has a religion built around their monarch, whose scripture is updated once in the lifetime of each of their rulers. Recently, their previous ruler Dieter Von Rossbach, passed away, and the Phoenix Spirit descended upon Alura Beilschmidt. Upon possession, she was transported to her nation and the coronation was performed right away. Upon being made queen, as was tradition, her name was changed to fit the names of her new people. Kara Secura emerged as the reborn queen of Phoenixia.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: I post a lot, I play politics, and I value my word in negotiations and interactions. I'm not warlike, but neither am I passive in the face of aggressive expansion.
Please link your lore or other information that is canon:
Have you read, and do you agree to abide by, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes (You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): https://i.imgur.com/ladQHD1.png
Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://s27.postimg.org/p199pra2r/14441355191

Edited by WSxPhoenix
  • Upvote 1

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Lanka.png
Move the two Middle Eastern Provinces (Northern Palestinian Region and Southern Lebanese) to the Sri Lankan Provinces put on the map. Post is comming up ETA 1 hour

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 hours ago, Rimski said:

HONGKONHPICKE.png
Move Malta to here

China's territory will be available to claim on May 1st at midnight Eastern Time, as there is a one-week cooldown.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

2 minutes ago, Eva-Beatrice said:

China's territory will be available to claim on May 1st, as there is a one-week cooldown.

teritorry claim and post will be up and just add it on the map when 1st May hits.

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 minutes ago, Rimski said:

teritorry claim and post will be up and just add it on the map when 1st May hits.

You can't claim territory in advance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@WSxPhoenix notified me on Discord regarding her removal. Reminder that the one-week cooldown only applies to nations that have been removed for inactivity.

Organic_RP_Map.png

https://s17.postimg.cc/d769hgr0d/Organic_RP_Map.png

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1