RedFive Checking In

redfive

Hi all!

I'm not new to the world of Orbis.  I've been playing for what seems like ages.  However, according to my profile it's only been 406 days (4,881 turns or so if my math serves me correct).  In P&W terms, that's two major wars **TANGENT ALERT!** and the first one, Paper's Please, was sort of pathetic to call a "major war".  Do you all remember that one?  Boy, people got in a tizzie over that!  So many pixels burned – which was surprising given there was no paper to get it started…  or something.  It was good for me to get the infra pounded out of me to learn what I was doing wrong.  So many things!  I was proud to have lost my nukinity early in my Orbis life.  Thank you to bluntville and Big Whiskey, I hold you in my hearts forever. **TANGENT OVER**

You can thank Sheepy for me being here.  He or one of his friends posted stickers with "Politics & War" in nearly every damn bathroom around our campus.  I finally had enough of seeing them (yes - I drink too much...  water, I really do mean water! ...so I'm always staring at what used to be an empty wall in front of me that now has a “Politics & War” sticker on it).  I decided to check it out, mostly because of sheer boredom, I did so on October 31 of 2016.  **TANGENT ALERT!**  I remember that day well for an odd reason, I spent the evening telling witches, ghosts, mummies, and even a dinosaur that I had no candy and to stop knocking on my door.  I finally was lucky, an officer came to my door, a little young, but an officer none-the-less.  "FINALLY!" I said...  and the kid with a badge looked up at me, held out a bag, and said "candy?".  I think my first reaction was to say "I thought you were a f%&$ing cop here to help me with these hooligans!?  Get away from my house!"  ...and I chased that seven-year old police officer down my driveway with a beer in one hand and my tv remote in the other.  Apparently the "officer" wasn't really an officer, his parents yelled at me and then quickly whooshed their child away from my house.  Apparently, my robe opened a bit - ok, I opened it myself all the way and did helicopters all while screaming "I AM A POLICE HELICOPTER!  STEP AWAY FROM THAT MAN'S HOUSE!!!" and did so while pretending my TV remote was the loudspeaker.  Damn, I spilled some beer, it was a sad evening...  anyway, I had to later tell the real police officer it was merely an accident and an exaggeration on their part.  Anyway, back to my computer I went...  **TANGENT OVER** I was immediately sucked in to P&W like I was on the millennium falcon and we were in the grip of the death star tractor beam.  I shall have my revenge like RedFive in that one movie with the big spherical space station that goes “pew, pew” at planets and causes death to them…  I think the space station was called the Death Station or something stupid.  Whatever.  I just remember it reminded me of Lordship’s pre-pubescent face that he shared in the real life picture thread on our alliance forums..  err…  oops...  I mean that one moon around Saturn with a huge crater on it.  Oh hell…  I liked the game and have stuck with it mostly because the trolls are ugly and easy and the women are dumb and funny…  err… vice versa.  But anyway, that whole tractor beam thing made me think of RedFive as my nation name.  It stuck, so here I be.

Since joining the world of Orbis, my nation has grown a bit, beiged a few nations, been fortunate to never be beiged myself, made a friend or two and found lots of enemies who clearly think Orbism is the worst religion ever and have attacked me for it.  But mostly I make and sell goods, buy goods I don't make, and play baseball with a ragtag underpaid group of hotheads in an overly nice stadium all while waiting for some eventual war *sighs*.  Why?  Well, there isn't anything else to do because everyone is worried about upsetting the balance of the cubes, err...  Rhombic triacontahedrons, err... spheres, err... whatever they are called.  *cough* You Pixel huggers!! *cough*  --  ahem.  Excuse me.  Anyway, I am finally less stressed about school.  Work is finally at a point where I don't feel super stressed about things, my kids still mostly shut their faces and keep the legos out of the hallways, my wife doesn’t have a crazy long list of things on that “honey-do” list, there be cold beer in the fridge, and I got nothing to do outside due to snow, ice, and cold temps.  For these reasons, I have decided to finally cave in, I have decided to start posting on the P&W forums.  Yes, I too am a degenerate.  I look forward to whatever it is we do here.  Let the making fun of people I like begin!  Mostly Sheepy, Lordship, Smith, Cakey, Sargun, Queen.m, and the hundreds of other degenerates I have yet to really come to know!!

RedFive

TL;DR:  I was bored at work.  I wrote some stupid shit.  Hi.

• Upvote 3

hi

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Apeman,

I've been around for a while now.  We talked on discord, specifically KT radio on Friday night, and it was glorious conversation if you remember.  You probably didn't know who I was because I was just another peon in the mix.  Plus, I rarely spoke, instead I mostly listened to you and Roz talking about...  you know...  whatever it was Roz wanted to talk about.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forums!

12 hours ago, Apeman said:

That guy literally put my dog to sleep. 

I am guessing your dog wasn't tired of him directly, but instead because he kept saying the same thing over and over, namely; "Well, lets put it this way...  imagine we take such and such for example, and they were to do this and that to this other person/alliance - how would you feel?"

I felt like saying...  "You can't compare apple to hand grenades."

On 12/11/2017 at 10:46 AM, redfive said:

Let the making fun of people I like begin!  Mostly Sheepy, Lordship, Smith, Cakey, Sargun, Queen.m, and the hundreds of other degenerates I have yet to really come to know!!

You make fun of me in Discord. Now I have to watch out for you on the forums?! rip me :P

Welcome to the shitshow, R5!

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Where is the part where you say that the most important day of your life was when you became a forum fighter?

Sorry Micchan.  But I don't think you want me as a TKR forum fighter anymore.  Look at my profile...

I'll miss you.  I guess Lordship won.  Our unborn future babies are no longer a go.  ;;

3 hours ago, redfive said:

Sorry Micchan.  But I don't think you want me as a TKR forum fighter anymore.  Look at my profile...

I'll miss you.  I guess Lordship won.  Our unborn future babies are no longer a go.  ;;

Why people who leave for Stratagem don't say goodbye to me? 25670446f0696cd89cd6f1bbb2d6026778f50fef.png

8 hours ago, Micchan said:

Why people who leave for Stratagem don't say goodbye to me? 25670446f0696cd89cd6f1bbb2d6026778f50fef.png

I said goodbye to most of the people on slack...  I tried writing to you there, but I couldn't find you.  It was almost like you weren't on slack at all...