Peace in our time, or whatever

kosmokenny

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

In addition to having made this stance very clear over the last six months on the OWF and in discord, Roz Wei was warned specifically of this at least as early as October.  I tried on several occasions since then to express my desire that they not be the one to test me on this.  Rozalia is adamant that Fark does not get to do something like that.  Yes, we do, and will continue to do so.  As such, signing SIR as a protectorate and then using it as an excuse to hit my protectorate was seen as aggressive in nature.

>States he warned Roz Wei back in October

>States he would've liked a real war

>Acadia dropped protection in December

I have to be missing something.  This seems odd.

In the future, I will no longer be verbally chasing down the nazis wherever they run to.  If you let them into your midst, its on you.

Well, some sanity there at least.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Getting noobs to be able to hit SIR was a long and arduous process.  Not many people are keen on joining this game.

the reputation of the severely broken Spy Mission system must precede it.

STFU

3 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Getting noobs to be able to hit SIR was a long and arduous process.  Not many people are keen on joining this game.

Not many people are as disillusioned as you are in this game either. Recovering my sanity from what you perceive to be logical and justifiable was a long and arduous process. 

Edited by Tulipia
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Join the Pantheon of Kings (it is not an alliance, more like a business for orbis-related services) today. 

The Pantheon of Kings is not an alliance. The aim of the PoK is to become the eBay of Orbis. 

Artists/Coders/Programmers/Lottery buyers are particularly welcomed

Our discord can be found at https://discord.gg/avNrwmY

1 hour ago, Tulipia said:

Not many people are as disillusioned as you are in this game either. Recovering my sanity from what you perceive to be logical and justifiable was a long and arduous process. 

Best of luck to you

Edited by kosmokenny
who the hell are you to ask me that? piss off, I dont need a reason to edit my own posts

Guest San Fortunado
10 hours ago, Nexa said:

Come and nuke me :3

You can nuke me any day ;)...I want to remember when we were young naive and thought TKR was the right choice for AA...now we know it's Arrgh!, beautiful Arrgh!.