Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kosmokenny

Peace in our time, or whatever

Recommended Posts

Farkistan has agreed to peace with Roz Wei pending the conclusion of current wars.  Just to clarify some points that have been argued:

No, we do not consider ourselves the aggressor in this situation, but we recognize why it is seen that way.  The reason we dont is the stance Fark has long espoused regarding the scumbag pieces of shit that are now in SIR- they are scum and will be treated as such.  They have yet to accept the surrender terms that were given to them when they were IG, and as long as they dont, a state of war exists between us no matter what they call themselves.  Octavian/Federico II promised "total war" after receiving the terms from me, at which point he immediately ran to vacation mode, thus any actions he takes in this game are correctly classified as part of his "total war" plan.  In addition to having made this stance very clear over the last six months on the OWF and in discord, Roz Wei was warned specifically of this at least as early as October.  I tried on several occasions since then to express my desire that they not be the one to test me on this.  Rozalia is adamant that Fark does not get to do something like that.  Yes, we do, and will continue to do so.  As such, signing SIR as a protectorate and then using it as an excuse to hit my protectorate was seen as aggressive in nature.

Nonetheless, it is unfortunate this turned into the dog pile it did, theres no joy to be gained from piling onto an enemy in such large numbers.  But touch my protectorate and you will be hit back, regardless of the other enemies waiting at your gates.  A quick end to this is the best outcome for all sides, including those fighting for Avalanche, and I would encourage them to accept that damage done by Farks side of the coalition satiates whatever piece of their desire for revenge that it would be if they had done it themselves.

In the future, I will no longer be verbally chasing down the nazis wherever they run to.  If you let them into your midst, its on you.

  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

glad you guys could come to an agreement o7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

In addition to having made this stance very clear over the last six months on the OWF and in discord, Roz Wei was warned specifically of this at least as early as October.  I tried on several occasions since then to express my desire that they not be the one to test me on this.  Rozalia is adamant that Fark does not get to do something like that.  Yes, we do, and will continue to do so.  As such, signing SIR as a protectorate and then using it as an excuse to hit my protectorate was seen as aggressive in nature.

>States he warned Roz Wei back in October

>States he would've liked a real war

>Acadia dropped protection in December

I have to be missing something.  This seems odd.

 

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

In the future, I will no longer be verbally chasing down the nazis wherever they run to.  If you let them into your midst, its on you.

Well, some sanity there at least.

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Getting noobs to be able to hit SIR was a long and arduous process.  Not many people are keen on joining this game.

redhead crying GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

Me

Yep you too. Fark has that effect of making people they like nuclear

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

Getting noobs to be able to hit SIR was a long and arduous process.  Not many people are keen on joining this game.

the reputation of the severely broken Spy Mission system must precede it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Getting noobs to be able to hit SIR was a long and arduous process.  Not many people are keen on joining this game.

Not many people are as disillusioned as you are in this game either. Recovering my sanity from what you perceive to be logical and justifiable was a long and arduous process. 

Edited by Tulipia
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tulipia said:

Not many people are as disillusioned as you are in this game either. Recovering my sanity from what you perceive to be logical and justifiable was a long and arduous process. 

Best of luck to you

Edited by kosmokenny
who the hell are you to ask me that? piss off, I dont need a reason to edit my own posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Johnny Costello said:

But I got to nuke people.  Stupid dumb Nazis.  #killthenazis

Come and nuke me :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nexa said:

Come and nuke me :3

You can nuke me any day ;)...I want to remember when we were young naive and thought TKR was the right choice for AA...now we know it's Arrgh!, beautiful Arrgh!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.