Lordship's Wrath

Rozalia

17 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Protect them or like others cutting the treaty and giving into the threats. Was going to get called a Nazi sympathiser either way, because that is an in-game thing that totally is a thing. Then they whine that they totally didn't do anything based on RL, it was all in-game they swear.

Says the guy who won't even denounce them. Not only won't you denounce them you protected them until you got rolled for it.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

5 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

And @Rozalia you really should have dropped them.  They're not worth it, and as much as you love controversy sometimes you pick bad fights.  This is one, IMO.  They're not harmed for life by being run out of a game where they made themselves an abomination.  At least after their leaders PUBLICLY called Gabranth a traitor for apologizing, it should have been clear.

Edited just now by Kriegskoenig

Bingo.  In a choice between drop the nazis and pick a fight with Nuke Bloc, threats be damned, the right answer was clear from the beginning.

• Upvote 2

I'll kick it off.  Making it simple for everyone with pride.

I do not support Nazis and I do not support wannabe Nazis. And I also do not support any organization that supports the Nazis. Not a fan of the Nazi flag. All of it isn't my thing. I do not support any of it.

I think anyone can just copy an paste those words and this will all be over with.

You're welcome.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, James II said:

Says the guy who won't even denounce them. Not only won't you denounce them you protect them.

Why would I denounce out of game stuff here, in-game? All I see is a bunch of harassers who bring RL stuff in game and have called KT, Acadia, and now me Nazi sympathisers. This is the thing with you lot, failures with your politics in real life so think you'll be big men in an online game. Oh boy.

3 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Bingo.  In a choice between drop the nazis and pick a fight with Nuke Bloc, threats be damned, the right answer was clear from the beginning.

If you think the Roz is going to bow to your threats, then you did not know the Roz. I'm very diplomatic but if you push it, then it will be done. Simple. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rozalia said:

If you think the Roz is going to bow to your threats, then you did not know the Roz. I'm very diplomatic but if you push it, then it will be done. Simple. 

Sorry, I phrased that wrong.  Change it to "In a choice between drop the nazis and literally anything else, the right answer was clear from the beginning."  You got that so wrong that you not only chose to not drop the nazis, but hit my protectorate, and after being given days to make it right, didnt.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Why would I denounce out of game stuff here, in-game? All I see is a bunch of harassers who bring RL stuff in game and have called KT, Acadia, and now me Nazi sympathisers. This is the thing with you lot, failures with your politics in real life so think you'll be big men in an online game. Oh boy.

They called for the extermination of Jews. The state religion of TIEIXIAIS is Judaism. How is that ooc?

If your only defense for protecting and supporting Nazi's is it's okay it's ooc then you need to reconsider your morals.

Edited by James II

5 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Sorry, I phrased that wrong.  Change it to "In a choice between drop the nazis and literally anything else, the right answer was clear from the beginning."  You got that so wrong that you not only chose to not drop the nazis, but hit my protectorate, and after being given days to make it right, didnt.

Literally told Queen_M she can finish her wars if she leaves them alone in future. She turned this down as being able to hit someone's protectorate at will is simply something to be accepted.

Just now, kosmokenny said:

You were well aware the only reason anyone would sign them as a protectorate was to pick a fight with me.  And now, BAH GAWD, WHATS THAT?  KOSMOKENNYS GOT A CHAIR

Right, right. Conspiracy theories. 

You were well aware the only reason anyone would sign them as a protectorate was to pick a fight with me.  And now, BAH GAWD, WHATS THAT?  KOSMOKENNYS GOT A CHAIR

GET THE TABLE!!!!

Just now, Buorhann said:

So, if we're going to hold a moral ground here about Nazism and bring it in-game, why are we not doing the same to those that make their alliance following communism (Or alliances that seem rather similar to Stalin-esque communism, rather, since apparently there's different kinds now)?

Don't get me wrong here, I do think people who play off far-right stuff as some dumbasses asking for it, but I also hold the same to those who play off far-left stuff as well.  Then again, this is pretty much akin to the Allies turning a blind eye to it since the Soviets assisted them during WW2.  So it's interesting in that perspective.

That moment you realize Buorhann tried to compare communism to someone verbatim saying we should kill all Jews and blacks.

• Upvote 1

I come back to provide a solution. Sure you guys and gals can go back and forth and resolve nothing, or you can accept my invitation to Fraggle Rock Arbitration. I'm unbiased as I honestly don't care what Fark or Alpha or SGM, or Roz or Nazis are doing. I'll even assembly a three person panel.

I'm assuming you people aren't big enough to accept reason via Fraggle, so continue this slop feast.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, James II said:

That moment you realize Buorhann tried to compare communism to someone verbatim saying we should kill all Jews and blacks.

This whole thing started as a witch hunt since Iron Guard, and if you look then, I even stated that they were retarded for doing stuff like that.  However, back then (And up till now), the witch hunt has always had many different reasons for it (The only evidence provided was back when Iron Guard got caught and someone posted screenshots of it).

So while someone may have said that, only a select few are aware of it?  But it's still used as another reason on a long list.

What's with people not posting up the screenshots of such stuff if they're that condemning?  It would very easily generate support, like it did in the past with Iron Guard.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So, if we're going to hold a moral ground here about Nazism and bring it in-game, why are we not doing the same to those that make their alliance following communism (Or alliances that seem similar to Stalin-esque communism, rather, since apparently there's different kinds now)?

Don't get me wrong here, I do think people who play off far-right stuff as some dumbasses asking for it, but I also hold the same to those who play off far-left stuff as well.  Then again, this is pretty much akin to the Allies turning a blind eye to it since the Soviets assisted them during WW2.  So it's interesting in that perspective.

Thats easy.  Naziism as an ideology calls for the eradication of different races and religions.  In practice, they attempted this.  Communism as an ideology calls for equality of humankind.  In practice, this utterly failed and opened the door for despots to attempt eradication of different peoples.  As such, I wont fight the ideology of communism as I fight the ideology of naziism, but I would fight the militarization of communism as I fight the militarization of naziism.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

This whole thing started as a witch hunt since Iron Guard, and if you look then, I even stated that they were retarded for doing stuff like that.  However, back then (And up till now), the witch hunt has always had many different reasons for it (The only evidence provided was back when Iron Guard got caught and someone posted screenshots of it).

So while someone may have said that, only a select few are aware of it?  But it's still used as another reason on a long list.

What's with people not posting up the screenshots of such stuff if they're that condemning?  It would very easily generate support, like it did in the past with Iron Guard.

That's rich from the guy who keeps claiming to be willing to post all his logs when he "retires" Come on.  You are better than that.

Just now, Fraggle said:

That's rich from the guy who keeps claiming to be willing to post all his logs when he "retires" Come on.  You are better than that.

You mean the multiple times I have posted logs as well?

1 minute ago, kosmokenny said:

I cant wait for the logs of you pretending to have your head up your ass when I talked to you about mensa people spying fraggles nukes

That's hearsay at best.

The only reason why other logs have not been posted is that it would very easily show who was the source of the logs.  So until either 1) Those people quit, 2) They don't care about being revealed, or 3) I quit - I won't post them.

But you bet your ass if I came across logs of out of line racism, sexism, etc. - I'd reveal that in a heartbeat.  There's no tolerance for that.

The Communist people privately tend to not be that bad, in game, as far as I know. The comparable ones are the Islamic guys who support ISIS. Where is the campaign against SK threatening them to drop protection? Oh wait, there isn't and never will be one. 

• Upvote 2

I cant wait for the logs of you pretending to have your head up your ass when I talked to you about mensa people spying fraggles nukes

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
we need a come to jesus meeting
id like for fark to be done with this shit

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
What's up?

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
so kemal says he can accept the 50 million to end fraggles debt, but the raids wont stop
or we can not pay and continue working to do to the others what we are doing to kemal

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
Well, I'm going to tell you what I've told every other person.  Kemal isn't  protected by Mensa or it's community.  He is literally on his own and you guys can treat him as such if you feel that is the necessary thing to do.

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
thats all well and good, but i dont give a shit about kemal.  id like to stop hunting the rest of you

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
Uh, what?
Who else is it?

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
as far as im concerned, every other mensa person

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
Then you are 100% incorrect with that speculation.

Want me to take a screenshot of this discussion for further proof?  Or show the other 3 logs I have of you approaching me in the past about Mensa apparently spying you?