Lordship's Wrath

Rozalia

First yess!!!!!!

• Downvote 1
  • "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

@Rozalia I look forward to speaking with you whenever you decide to stop misrepresenting what ACTUALLY happened and how our talks went today. It's clear you're in dire need of validation and attention when true love and acceptance comes from within. 

When you decide to come to talks again and accept how YOU got us all here, I'll be around.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Hot air

I was very clear and broke down the situation as if I were speaking to a child. Your verbosity on the forums doesn't match the absurd offers you made that I could not accept considering the REALITY of this incident.

I'm not going to go over in public what we spent four hours discussing today. If you need validation by those who only know the half-truths you're spinning, I hope you know whatever you get is no substitution for reconciling your own mistakes and shortcomings as, you readily admitted to me and said in your words, "I am not perfect."

I'll leave it there and hope to hear from you soon.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, James II said:

Rozalia is a Nazi lover so he sees them as people...it's other's he doesn't view as people.

Downvoted you here, pal.  Respect the heck out of you, but this is false, and you really should know better.  Roz dislikes the nazi-types and mocks them plenty wherever he goes.

However, if he chooses to continue to protect their alliance due to believing they should be free to act as they please, I'm not sure he can expect not to get smacked for it.  It's mainly a philosophical difference in beliefs over whether Discord speech is relatable to in-game play.  You and Kosmo want to roll these juvie nazi-sympathizers, I don't particularly care.  I think they earned it.  Might not do it myself, but you do what you think is right, and I don't think there's a great argument to be made against it.  I do think there's a strong case to be made for not protecting them, and letting appropriate consequences happen.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Downvoted you here, pal.  Respect the heck out of you, but this is false, and you really should know better.  Roz dislikes the nazi-types and mocks them plenty wherever he goes.

However, if he chooses to continue to protect their alliance due to believing they should be free to act as they please, I'm not sure he can expect not to get smacked for it.  It's mainly a philosophical difference in beliefs over whether Discord speech is relatable to in-game play.  You and Kosmo want to roll these juvie nazi-sympathizers, I don't particularly care.  I think they earned it.  Might not do it myself, but you do what you think is right, and I don't think there's a great argument to be made against it.  I do think there's a strong case to be made for not protecting them, and letting appropriate consequences happen.

Until Rozalia apologizes, denounces nazism, and admits he was wrong for encouraging the abuse of Nuke Bloc members and it's extended family I'll assume he is a Nazi lover. If he can't even denounce it and apologize for nurturing the culture, I see no reason to believe he isn't one of them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

3 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Might not be a Nazi lover, or even a Nazi sympathizer, but we can all agree that he is a general douche bag and deserves what he gets. Being a fan of Nazis just makes it easy, I suppose, for people to justify the burning of very limited pixels. Remember to take the lesson of General Sherman to heart.....if you don't burn all of it down, it will come back later on and be elected President 150 years later.

I'm dying.

12 minutes ago, Queen M said:

I was very clear and broke down the situation as if I were speaking to a child. Your verbosity on the forums doesn't match the absurd offers you made that I could not accept considering the REALITY of this incident.

I'm not going to go over in public what we spent four hours discussing today. If you need validation by those who only know the half-truths you're spinning, I hope you know whatever you get is no substitution for reconciling your own mistakes and shortcomings as, you readily admitted to me and said in your words, "I am not perfect."

I'll leave it there and hope to hear from you soon.

This is rich coming from someone who could not see the most obvious of things (well you can I'm sure, you're just pretending not to) you and felt it was no big deal what you were pulling. Do you think that if you don't directly state your threats that no one can call you out on the obvious threats?

Considering how you guys look worse whenever anyone sees what you actually say, you wouldn't no. 

As for SIR. After getting them in a room and trying to get it settled, it was made clear that they could not play nice so to speak. SIR wants to be in their own corner shall we say, but these guys want to harass them out and make demands they simply cannot accept, though I did encourage them to do so. Once that was ended I dropped the protection of SIR as it was obvious this would simply repeat otherwise, but clearly that mattered for nothing. 

You and Kosmo were desperate for me to state you guys were right, honest, and so forth because people are rightly seeing as not so.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, James II said:

Until Rozalia apologizes, denounces nazism, and admits he was wrong for encouraging the abuse of Nuke Bloc members and it's extended family I'll assume he is a Nazi lover. If he can't even denounce it and apologize for nurturing the culture, I see no reason to believe he isn't one of them.

Assumptions are sloppy thinking and intellectually dangerous.  You know, we the players can have intellectual disagreements, and make our cases on OWF, without devolving into ungentlemanly behaviors.  Nobody needs to lie, twist others' words, or devolve into childish insults.  And yes, I know that's what the OWF IS,  but that's not what it should be.  

Roz is as guilty of massive spin as Kosmo. At the point it becomes an OOC personal attack based on your disagreement with someone's philosophy, you've obviously gone too far. 

Roz can believe he has an obligation to protect players' ability to engage in controversial speech, essentially making the gamespace American in nature.  You can believe in your right to coercively censor that speech by punishing it via gameplay for being unacceptable in society.

Great: you now have a perfect situation for Politics and War.  Argue over it, work it out, or fight it out.

On the other hand, labelling Roz, personally, a nazi when he has repeatedly overtly mocked and argued against their beliefs (crude as you may find some of his own) is careless at best, and likely slanderous.  Demanding that he respond to your accusations when there is much public evidence against them is unlikely to gain you much.

Let's keep this on a higher level and not make it personal, or at least not disingenuous.  We can criticize Roz for many things before you need to start pulling up "Nazi!" from the bottom of the barrel as an accusation.

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

I do think there's a strong case to be made for not protecting them, and letting appropriate consequences happen.

Thats all Ive been asking for.  Roz saw things differently to the point where he hit Stratagem in disagreement.  Not only are they my legit protectorate, but I protect anyone who hits the nazis, so theyre my double secret probation protectorate.  All this fine and upstanding gentleman talk is hogwash.  Tell people Im terrible and reek of his mothers foul stench, but he knows Im right about the nazis, he knows they shouldnt have been protected, and now hes gotta find out he shouldnt have hit SGM on behalf of nazis, and he shouldve paid the moneys.giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Assumptions are sloppy thinking and intellectually dangerous.  You know, we the players can have intellectual disagreements, and make our cases on OWF, without devolving into ungentlemanly behaviors.  Nobody needs to lie, twist others' words, or devolve into childish insults.  And yes, I know that's what the OWF IS,  but that's not what it should be.  

Roz is as guilty of massive spin as Kosmo. At the point it becomes an OOC personal attack based on your disagreement with someone's philosophy, you've obviously gone too far. 

Roz can believe he has an obligation to protect players' ability to engage in controversial speech, essentially making the gamespace American in nature.  You can believe in your right to coercively censor that speech by punishing it via gameplay for being unacceptable in society.

Great: you now have a perfect situation for Politics and War.  Argue over it, work it out, or fight it out.

On the other hand, labelling Roz, personally, a nazi when he has repeatedly overtly mocked and argued against their beliefs (crude as you may find some of his own) is careless at best, and likely slanderous.  Demanding that he respond to your accusations when there is much public evidence against them is unlikely to gain you much.

Let's keep this on a higher level and not make it personal, or at least not disingenuous.  We can criticize Roz for many things before you need to start pulling up "Nazi!" from the bottom of the barrel as an accusation.

Alpha's discord channel is very much apart of htis game. I don't know why you keep trying to pin it as OOC. It's BS and you know it. Leave that line for Alex.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, James II said:

Alpha's discord channel is very much apart of htis game. I don't know why you keep trying to pin it as OOC. It's BS and you know it. Leave that line for Alex.

I think you've misunderstood: I don't think, and did not say, that discord is unrelated to gameplay.  Roz may, but that's not a contention I'd support.

On the other hand, I can understand Alex not enforcing his rules on Discord as he does on the forums and in-game.  It'd be too much work and controversy.  He certainly has banned any nazi-related in-game "speech," but I don't think we can fairly ask him to enforce that on Discord.

Do we, the players, want to enforce that via war?  Should we? Should we be allowed to? That's where most of us and Roz apparently differ.

Edited by Kriegskoenig
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

I think you've misunderstood: I don't think, and did not say, that discord is unrelated to gameplay.  Roz may, but that's not a contention I'd support.

Rozalia is defended a Nazi group, as a result, he encourages them. They post dead jews and blacks in my channel. He is partly responsible and until he denounces the despicable act of their calling for the extermination of my nation, he will be labeled a Nazi lover.
TohmFs1.png

Edited by James II
  • Upvote 4

Protect them or like others cutting the treaty and giving into the threats. Was going to get called a Nazi sympathiser either way, because that is an in-game thing that totally is a thing. Then they whine that they totally didn't do anything based on RL, it was all in-game they swear.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Wait, youre a Jew?  Do you know the people responsible for that goddamn Kars for Kids commercial?  If so I need a word or twelve with them.

I think it's symbolic, Kosmo, but I'm not sure.  Not a bad movement to start, if it is!

And @James II I know you're pretty heated over the abuse you guys have dealt with, but I appreciate the exchange of ideas and debate.

And @Rozalia you really should have dropped them.  They're not worth it, and as much as you love controversy sometimes you pick bad fights.  This is one, IMO.  They're not harmed for life by being run out of a game where they made themselves an abomination.  At least after their leaders PUBLICLY called Gabranth a traitor for apologizing, it should have been clear.

Edited by Kriegskoenig
Added note for Roz
  • Upvote 2