Royal Rumble

kosmokenny

2 minutes ago, durmij said:

Are you really one to talk, VE?

I don't think bringing up previous war performance regarding Silent detracts from his comment considering we have openly stated that we did terrible in the blitz and following operations of the war.

I'm pretty sure HBE has the real record. 2 man blitz and losing to their targets without counters. That's a high bar to clear.

Sounds like a challenge to me!

gog-forum-size-regs.png

7 minutes ago, durmij said:

Are you really one to talk, VE?

I'm pretty sure HBE has the real record. 2 man blitz and losing to their targets without counters. That's a high bar to clear.

VE and HBE had very similar situations.

7 hours ago, durmij said:

Hey man, I had a goatee a couple of years ago. We all make mistakes.

I'm a big kid now!  ?

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

VE and HBE had very similar situations.

Wasn't they allied thou

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

16 hours ago, Seeker said:

I don't think bringing up previous war performance regarding Silent detracts from his comment considering we have openly stated that we did terrible in the blitz and following operations of the war.

Sounds like a challenge to me!

You know.. I will tend to agree with what you're saying because on the other end, ex- Rose is talking big so clearly, past shitty performance is not something to go by? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tywin Lannister said:

You know.. I will tend to agree with what you're saying because on the other end, ex- Rose is talking big so clearly, past shitty performance is not something to go by? 

Nice try guy,  a few wars were a shit show on Rose's part, but you know who was consistently bad proxy to now? VE. 

Rose also had seen wild success in war prior to their failures around those times. Take a look at TAC war (giving credit to TAC players all branding into Rose) and Marionette war. VE had seen success in the rolling of GPA with Guardian, SK, and friends in 2015, and when Rose flipped on Guardian and SK the following summer (resulting in paragon coming to fruition between t$, Rose, and VE). However, TAC war was essentially a single effort on "Rose's" part, and Marionette war was a show of SK and Guardian fighting the top tier only, with Rose fighting low, mid, and top tier.

The real reason Rose didn't have great war performances before was organizational problems, consistent security problems with leaks, and situational problems that have nothing to do with Rose today. We often would lose in the political chess going on which resulted in a lost war before it even began. Go tell me how many posts you can find of Rose gov shitting on military moves made by other alliances during the time Rose was having poor performances in war. You'll be hard pressed to find any because we knew we needed to improve, there was no denying it. Seeing GoTG gov shit talking when they have yet to prove themselves is not even comparable to the behavior of Rose gov when Rose was in the shitter as well. 

The reason you see people calling GoTG gov out for talking trash is because they haven't done anything to prove that they are any better. They are in no position to be doing such things and until they prove us all wrong I see no reason to give them the respect of an alliance like BK, TKR, NPO, or any other alliance that actually has had statistical significance in a war in the last year. 

I do give kudos to Seeker though, seeing as he will admit they did not perform well in Silent. Respect to him for that.

• Upvote 3

Either way, doesn't really seem like Fark messed up or anything. As they said, it's 21 people split between 3 top heavy alliances. If it was just fark vs RW and that's what they had planned on doing, there'd be a reason to talk about blitzes, but this is more of  just a stomp.

• Upvote 2

Basically RW messed up on hitting Ava on top of SGM.  They have a reason to hit SGM, but Ava seemed to just be a "carry on with the fights".

Which I do applaud them for having balls to do that.  So I don't blame SK's reaction to it.  It's just something I wouldn't have imagined anyone doing, especially when you're fighting an alliance that has 2 Protectorates (One of them you know will react).  No need to add 2 more alliances into the fray (Ava/SK).

RW is entertaining though.  They're going to war knowing they'd get creamed eventually from what I'm seeing.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Buorhann said:

RW is entertaining though.  They're going to war knowing they'd get creamed eventually from what I'm seeing.

Creamed = nuked?  ?

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg