Seven Kingdoms Recognition of War

Squeegee

Ho Ho Hold the door!

We may still be a little ways away from the Big Day, but all the stores have been stocking Christmas stuff for weeks, so I say its fair game!

• Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Ho Ho Hold the door!

We may still be a little ways away from the Big Day, but all the stores have been stocking Christmas stuff for weeks, so I say its fair game!

Still can't find that Tickle Me Elmo

• Upvote 1

It's worth it just to listen to your beautiful singing. 

A merry fight to you all

Edited by James XVI
  • Upvote 3

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

20 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Wonder if you'll also catch those who flee Roz Wei in an attempt to save themselves?

I assume you talk about me.

I didn't leave RW to save myself. I did it to hit Pantheon and to not incur that price upon Roz Wei.

Hell, I even provided my link to SK to hit.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, James XVI said:

It's worth it just to listen to your beautiful singing. 

A merry fight to you all

I sent some of our samples to Capitol Records. They are taking a while getting back to me, but I'm sure they've just been too overcome with emotion after listening to our masterpieces.

• Upvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

2 minutes ago, Ryleh said:

I didn't leave RW to save myself. I did it to hit Pantheon and to not incur that price upon Roz Wei.

I talk about the fact that there are always people who flee when shit hits the fan. You're just the beginning. Oh and you being considerate (with regard to RW)? As if.

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

4 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

I talk about the fact that there are always people who flee when shit hits the fan. You're just the beginning. Oh and you being considerate (with regard to RW)? As if.

Implying that RW has had a high rate of this when we have been in several such types of wars.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Sure I was. If i wasn't, why would I provide my link so I could SPECIFICALLY get hit?

2 minutes ago, Ryleh said:

Sure I was. If i wasn't, why would I provide my link so I could SPECIFICALLY get hit?

Clearly trying to hide in plain sight, duuuh. :P

• Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

17 minutes ago, Ryleh said:

Wait what? You leave your alliance in order to hit another alliance and you expect that to not affect your prior alliance? Pantheon has every right to respond however they choose to.