The Greatest, The Roz

Rozalia

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

And the surrender terms shared that viewpoint, only requiring that the members apologize for their naziism, start a non nazi alliance, and Octavian/Federico II gtfo out of the game as he crossed the line of deserving a second chance by posting RL pics of a PnW player to fat/slutshame her.  Nonetheless, CS did offer him a second chance, and he emphatically refused it.

That was Thorin. Octomom posted her blog. 

I don't agree with the fat shaming (she's pretty), but the other part wasn't shaming. It was actually true. 

That was different and tbqh everyone who shouldn't have gotten involved there got involved on both sides. That was a purely personal matter and should have been resolved with trial by combat/permanent exile. Anyway, that's history.

Like I'm not even saying "don't fascist shame Octavius," like yeah, he's a bit right wing, but he's not a bad fellow. Like has he ever posted pictures of minorities or commies he's killed? The guy doesn't even shitpost in private channels on how he's happy he keyed a car sporting "Bernie 2016" or "Co-exist" bumper sticker. Like the guy is an edgy 17 year old with convictions and being bombarded with suffocating liberal viewpoints he doesn't agree with. He's no !@#$, he won't back down. 

Also back to IC:

The vision Rozalia saw as I appeared:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

Well, as they dropped them, it would be overzealous for me to still hit them.  Calling them to task for their involvement in it the past few months seems pretty reasonable to me.

You should still hit Acadia. I was nuclear raiding for the meme supreme award and I tried signing a personal NAP with them. Why would I hit my friends protectors even if they're against me right? Well needless to say, they refused and stated I was free to go if I left Arrgh and was ok to join Acadia/SIR. Now then, they claim the shitposting done on Gabranth's apology message was the real reason. Now I shitposted, Bastion criticized him (no longer SIR I think), and Octomom just said "wow, you're backing down/from shouter of 'truth' to I'm sowwy." Now, I doubt that's pressure from you. You were just about ready with James on OWLs to give Acadia a nuclear enema a month ago. All that resulted in was Bezzers kick-banning me from AIM.

Needless to say, Acadia stated needing SIR to repel Arrgh. Acadia said we don't care about the backlash, we need lower tier protection. 

But wait isn't Arrgh still around?

Yes, but they're focusing fire on Vox Pop.

Hold on, there's more. Dorsaiwolf expressed being due for a global war and planning for a Christmas/New Years war.

m0ATJ1I.png

Could it be that they don't feel Arrgh is as big a threat as global war and feel a Nuke Bloc first strike from TKR sphere would cripple them?

I believe if the countdown to midnight for Orbis wasn't so close, they'd be sending SIR a nice care package and more Arrgh target lists.

I'm not surprised UPN chooses to honor Rose treaties before Acadia. Acadia probably hoping to take the easy front/work as last in, first out.

• Upvote 3