The Greatest, The Roz

Rozalia

Now lets see if ODPs are as "effective" as they say.....

Who shall shall rise against the might of Roz?

Protectorate of Seven Kingdoms
ODP with Advanced Idea Mechanics
ODP with Polaris
ODP with North Country
ODP with Guardians of the Galaxy

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Upvote 3

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

4 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

Now lets see if ODPs are as "effective" as they say.....

Who shall shall rise against the might of Roz?

they arent nearly as effective as getting smashed by Avalanche’s protector and maybe SGM’s two protectors

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Hope said:

im just wondering how long iT tOoK yOu tO tYpE lIkE tHiS aNd If It wAs WOrTh It

It was certainly worth spending the time trying to read it.

• Upvote 2

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

I think theres some fundamental misunderstandings here.  SIR is IG, IG never surrendered, you signed as a protectorate an alliance that Fark is still at war with.  Its just gone cold on our part because they wont grow back into our range, so we have to use other means to deal with them.

• Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

I think theres some fundamental misunderstandings here.  SIR is IG, IG never surrendered, you signed as a protectorate an alliance that Fark is still at war with.  Its just gone cold on our part because they wont grow back into our range, so we have to use other means to deal with them.

They disbanded and their nations were largely deleted. You can dictate that this constitutes an endless state of war if you like. Most people will not accept your diktat.

• Upvote 5

But....but....."it was just a raid."

I'm getting tired of the BS.
/embraces the salt
/licks the salt

/does the shot

Sfw7JtE.jpg

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

21 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Until Octavius/Federico II/whatever despotic name he chooses next meets the terms of surrender originally set for him, any attempt by him to start up a new nazi alliance under a different name will be regarded as a continuation of IG

You don't get to dictate that again as said. Also said alliance is not a Nazi alliance, it is Roman themed and soon to be something else.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Malichy said:

But....but....."it was just a raid."

I'm getting tired of the BS.
/embraces the salt
/licks the salt

/does the shot

Sfw7JtE.jpg

I know you kids in tTO are getting all excited.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

2 minutes ago, James II said:

I know you kids in tTO are getting all excited.

What's there to get excited about at this point? I already shot my glowing load.

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

17 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

You don't get to dictate that again as said. Also said alliance is not a Nazi alliance, it is Roman themed and soon to be something else.

Yes I do, as Farks foreign affairs officer I get to decide Farks position on other alliances.  Our position on any alliance the nazis star is we are at war with them until they see fit to live up to the terms of surrender they were given.  Also Iron Guard was a Romanian (Nazi) themed alliance, SIR is an Italian (Nazi) themed alliance, and their new alliance will be a something else (Nazi) themed alliance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, kosmokenny said:

Yes I do, as Farks foreign affairs officer I get to decide Farks position on other alliances.  Our position on any alliance the nazis star is we are at war with them until they see fit to live up to the terms of surrender they were given.  Also Iron Guard was a Romanian (Nazi) themed alliance, SIR is an Italian (Nazi) themed alliance, and their new alliance will be a something else (Nazi) themed alliance.

You may be surprised. Anyway, you're free to see it that way but no one else has to.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Epi said:

I'm a pretty firm believer in not perma-warring people in this game, most (not ALL) people deserve a second chance, why should the players be able to force another person out? should be left up to the admin IMO.

Usually disbanding is enough to count as a surrender tho

Agreed, but in the most toxic cases, that second chance should only come after there's been some evidence of improvement. That's my opinion anyway.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Epi said:

I'm a pretty firm believer in not perma-warring people in this game, most (not ALL) people deserve a second chance, why should the players be able to force another person out? should be left up to the admin IMO.

Usually disbanding is enough to count as a surrender tho

And the surrender terms shared that viewpoint, only requiring that the members apologize for their naziism, start a non nazi alliance, and Octavian/Federico II gtfo out of the game as he crossed the line of deserving a second chance by posting RL pics of a PnW player to fat/slutshame her.  Nonetheless, CS did offer him a second chance, and he emphatically refused it.

• Upvote 1