Ser Arthur Dayne

Alliance Category Voting - Official

Alliance Category Voting - Official  

366 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I couldn't read all of the !@#$ing bullshit being spewed.

So because votes are being given to those you don't like, it's vandalizing? It's dishonoring the vote? !@#$ that shit. Seriously. And shame on anyone helping run this vote that actually is taking sides because it's bullshit.

Everyone on this vote was nominated for a god damn reason. Meaning they earned a vote for a damn reason. It's not up to you to say if you think it's legit or not. If thats how you want it, then it wouldn't be a commuintiy based vote.

Yall need to go to the doctor for some damn meds, because yall have way to much salt in your diet.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, justakittywithabox said:

I couldn't read all of the !@#$ing bullshit being spewed.

So because votes are being given to those you don't like, it's vandalizing? It's dishonoring the vote? !@#$ that shit. Seriously. And shame on anyone helping run this vote that actually is taking sides because it's bullshit.

Everyone on this vote was nominated for a god damn reason. Meaning they earned a vote for a damn reason. It's not up to you to say if you think it's legit or not. If thats how you want it, then it wouldn't be a commuintiy based vote.

Yall need to go to the doctor for some damn meds, because yall have way to much salt in your diet.

Would it not be way smarter to go see a dietist and change the diet?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Would it not be way smarter to go see a dietist and change the diet?

The only diet this game needs is a Roqdiet! 

Just now, Partisan said:

Understood, Shitpost_Unit#22031.

Alright, I'll admit I lol'd at that response.

On 12/6/2017 at 4:33 PM, Curufinwe said:

I've already outlined the reasons why I think Seeker deserves recognition in the Player awards thread.  If you disagree you're free to vote otherwise, but in the end it is the voters who will decide which of us is correct.

I know you already outlined them, I'm using your effort and the effort of others in your sphere to show that even though some people from IQ think of this as a complete joke, people such as yourself are putting in enough effort to put in well reasoned arguments. Whether we disagree or not was not my point, nor was that comment directed at you at all.

So we can only respond to things directed at us now? If that is the case, what was the deal those Arrgh one ship beiges during the war?

1 hour ago, JasperFrost said:

They're called dietitians

also RIP Mensa

African American Family.jpg

Thanks for the correction. 2nd language and all. I'll have it right next time ;).

56 minutes ago, Who Me said:

So we can only respond to things directed at us now? If that is the case, what was the deal those Arrgh one ship beiges during the war?

No, but his response seemed to be based on the assumption that I was trying to bring up that debate here, which I was not. Use your basic reasoning skills, I know you're better than this.

10 minutes ago, Felkey said:

No, but his response seemed to be based on the assumption that I was trying to bring up that debate here, which I was not. Use your basic reasoning skills, I know you're better than this.

And your response seemed to say that because what you posted wasn't directed at him he had no reason or right to respond to it.

2 hours ago, Felkey said:

Conveniently only addresses half the comment. 

Is everyone still !@#$ing about the results?

If you care enough why not devote your energy to whipping votes against the popular choices atm?

smh lmfao cmon

• Upvote 2

Next year please add the following voting categories:

Alliance most like to care too much about the yearly awards:

Player most likely to care too much about the yearly awards:

Player most likely to say they don't care while really caring about the yearly awards:

Please declare on each other over these votes. That would be the only relevant thing to ever come from these.

this whole thread

D1WlWGY.gif

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Judge Dredd said:

Next year please add the following voting categories:

Alliance most like to care too much about the yearly awards:

Player most likely to care too much about the yearly awards:

Player most likely to say they don't care while really caring about the yearly awards:

9uvSGb5.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Congrats to IQ, who finally found something they can win.

Good work guys, we are all very proud to see our little IQ finally tallying some Ws.

What exactly have you won in your time in this game?

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Respect. Something IQ hasn't achieved. ❤

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

I did run the military of the largest alliance in the game at one point.  Pretty sure we were victors in a war about 2 months ago too.

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I did run the military of the largest alliance in the game at one point.  Pretty sure we were victors in a war about 2 months ago too.

Well Sparta lost - I'm not sure it's fair to say you won though :P

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Vexz said:

Respect. Something IQ hasn't achieved. ❤

Nice meme.

Edited by Seeker

12 hours ago, Seeker said:

Nice meme.

Shrug