Purple rain, a Rose gardener’s Dream come true

Delacroix

1Ap8xiYMoL7Sl0ZOu0vZZOveN3HfAX1iIJQw5YaprgRsbXvDSpCUPmh6AgzwSy4I_2mdo2MYInDP1wNKvrE_jZQU86Re9NJwm7t6ClqypiRNbKN8Skny3AhVJbFCp6de42e5hd3hl2K9EEm5wfDOkKeTgiRYZeeRQUp0OBM0h5_bnAquA59BXxF8gh92mgUOy-wqmXObUV45uBKkb4uEoRqC1Ksps559UrTx-RF9SlweUnpW9Y9BwqcR0FWokdFoiv7iNnZ0ERfC-s69

Article One - White + Purple ≠ Red

The Order of the White Rose and The United Empire of Zah'Aharon, hereby referred to as "the Parties," recognize each other as sovereign entities and agree to not declare war upon any of the other party's member-nations, nor to partake in espionage of any kind against the other. Any incident that breaches this clause will be sorted out in a private and timely fashion for as long as the treaty stands.

Article Two - To the Last Leaf

The Parties are obligated to aid each other in an event of a Declaration of War against either party unless discussed otherwise. Neither party is obligated to join an offensive war.

Article Three - Common Gardens

The Parties are obligated to share any information received (that relates to/with the other party) with the other party's leadership, through secure channels.

Article Four - Pruning the Gardens

Should either party wish to withdraw from the treaty, they hold the right to withdraw whenever they desire with the following condition. The withdrawing party must give the other a notice of 72 hours. The treaty is to remain active up until the last moment of these hours upon which the treaty and by extension its clauses will become null and void.

Signed for OWR

Prime - Sval
Prime Regent - Monkeybutt
Legate of Foreign Affairs - Delacroix
Legate of Internal Affairs - Kabu
Proconsul of Potatoes - Axios
Proconsul of Awesome - Luis

Signed for TUE,

Empress Therana, Founder of the Empire
Empress Alexia, Keeper of the Realm
Advisor Hydraik, the Weeaboo
Lord Roose Bolton, Lord of Foreign Affairs
Lord De_Quan, Lord of Internal Affairs
Lord Curtis III, Lord of Econ
Lord Lorhill, Supreme Commanders

• Upvote 5

Can someone pleeeeeease explain to me why a micro needs more paper despite having basically 50 protectors and 50 MDPs?

Image result for burning paper gif

Anyways, grats on making more paper and polluting Orbis :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

35 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

Can someone pleeeeeease explain to me why a micro needs more paper despite having basically 50 protectors and 50 MDPs?

Not quite sure who you mean. Don't see anyone it might apply to. Please try again later 

o7 For the Empire! 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Delacroix said:

-Purple rain, a Rose gardener’s Dream come true-

You scared me...

I thought Rose upgraded its treaty with UPN from Protection to MDP.

Edit: @Keegoz great minds think alike...

Edited by Ripper
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

Hmm

TUE: 0 protectors + 3 treaties + this one = 4

OWR: 0 protectors + 8 treaties - 4 NAPS + this one = 5

Yes i see what you mean by 50 protectors and 50 treaties

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hydraik said:

TUE: 0 protectors + 3 treaties + this one = 4

OWR: 0 protectors + 8 treaties - 4 NAPS + this one = 5

Yes i see what you mean by 50 protectors and 50 treaties

I fail to see a difference...

On an aside, the numbers you listed conveniently equal 100, so yes.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Consolidate harder I dare you

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

22 hours ago, Hope said:

a semi-decent alliance (TUE) signs a pretty mediocre one (OWR)

shame

:shrug:

I agree. What the hell kind of weak shit is this?

As former Emperor of TUE, I am ashamed of this...
I expected... more... from you guys.

4 minutes ago, Partisan said:

You'd have lost.

I don't know man; with a cause as worthy as his, the very idea of 'losing' shouldn't apply. People need to start going to war over these things, or else we'll all be subjected to more consolidation, pixel hugging, and worst of all, crap treaty titles.

Tl;dr: why don't you prove it, huh?

15 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I don't know man; with a cause as worthy as his, the very idea of 'losing' shouldn't apply. People need to start going to war over these things, or else we'll all be subjected to more consolidation, pixel hugging, and worst of all, crap treaty titles.

Tl;dr: why don't you prove it, huh?

I am but a bystander, making observations based on precedent. Who are you?

os9LcJK.gif

8 minutes ago, Partisan said:

I am but a bystander, making observations based on precedent. Who are you?

I'm a guy that's worked to make the game playable and active since I joined, you're a guy that's making noises without actually causing game drama.

I'm asking you to put your pixels where your mouth is. Will you?

11 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I'm a guy that's worked to make the game playable and active since I joined, you're a guy that's making noises without actually causing game drama.

I'm asking you to put your pixels where your mouth is. Will you?

I'm never one to decline an e-peen measuring contest, as evident by certain nominations in particular yearly awards.

What exactly have you done to make the game playable and active since you joined? Do you really want to compare histories?

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

3 minutes ago, Partisan said:

I'm never one to decline an e-peen measuring contest, as evident by certain nominations in particular yearly awards.

What exactly have you done to make the game playable and active since you joined? Do you really want to compare histories?

Tell me, then; why are you avoiding taking action? Hit me, hit Rose, do anything other than sit and consolidate. I don't care what you've done in the past; if you take prior accomplishments as reasons to sit on laurels then you are part of the problem.

6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Tell me, then; why are you avoiding taking action? Hit me, hit Rose, do anything other than sit and consolidate. I don't care what you've done in the past; if you take prior accomplishments as reasons to sit on laurels then you are part of the problem.

What have I consolidated exactly? As far as i'm aware, i've made very recent overtures to "start drama", despite a numerically inferior position (as well as a political disadvantage), when I certainly could have simply leveraged my historic relations with "Easy Mode (at the time Syndisphere)" to  simply create a cozy spot in a solidified hegemoney for myself.

I didn't, and instead opted for a route that risked the alienation of friends and allies whom i'd grown rather familiar and close with, for no other reason than OOC entertainment. The latest gimmick backfired, and that's fine, all part of the game. Does not take away from the attempt though ;).

I digress. You are deflecting. What have you done exactly to make the game more active and better? I'm intrigued.

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

22 minutes ago, Partisan said:

What have I consolidated exactly? As far as i'm aware, i've made very recent overtures to "start drama", despite a numerically inferior position (as well as a political disadvantage), when I certainly could have simply leveraged my historic relations with "Easy Mode (at the time Syndisphere)" to  simply create a cozy spot in a solidified hegemoney for myself.

I didn't, and instead opted for a route that risked the alienation of friends and allies whom i'd grown rather familiar and close with, for no other reason than OOC entertainment. The latest gimmick backfired, and that's fine, all part of the game. Does not take away from the attempt though ;).

I digress. You are deflecting. What have you done exactly to make the game more active and better? I'm intrigued.

...Eh, you caught me, I was deflecting, and badly. I apologize for the low quality of the deflection. Anyway, my plan is to oppose anyone and everyone that exhibits behaviors that lead to stagnation and/or those that take scummy actions that, if widely adopted, would result in an environment conducive to stagnation.

At least that's the general idea. Specifically, I've fought against the late alliances of The Royal Dragons and USMC, both of which were being lousy to their members. Epimetheus improved considerably and made a new, much better alliance with better officers after he was couped, while the guys behind the coup founded USMC, and kept being lousy. They even promised to PZI me and rebuild the damage I was doing rather than actually build their smallest members as I demanded. I can only hope that they learned their lesson and are treating their members as equals instead of tax farms in Apocalypse Meow now.

I've also attacked a Roz Wei guy in response to their dogpile against tTO; completely independently. It's not much, but it's a push slightly closer to a balanced war that doesn't feed into the unstable equilibrium. I haven't mentioned it before since one missile is, again, very tiny, but it's still an example of the kind of action that I plan to take, and want to encourage others to seriously consider and adopt.

Edit: Ah, right, there was that thing involving Hogwarts scheming and stuff. Sorry, I hadn't remembered :B

Edit edit: If you want to continue this conversation, I'm happy to take it to discord or PMs; I feel like we're getting dangerously close to derailing here

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

...Eh, you caught me, I was deflecting, and badly. I apologize for the low quality of the deflection. Anyway, my plan is to oppose anyone and everyone that exhibits behaviors that lead to stagnation and/or those that take scummy actions that, if widely adopted, would result in an environment conducive to stagnation.

At least that's the general idea. Specifically, I've fought against the late alliances of The Royal Dragons and USMC, both of which were being lousy to their members. Epimetheus improved considerably and made a new, much better alliance with better officers after he was couped, while the guys behind the coup founded USMC, and kept being lousy. They even promised to PZI me and rebuild the damage I was doing rather than actually build their smallest members as I demanded. I can only hope that they learned their lesson and are treating their members as equals instead of tax farms in Apocalypse Meow now.

I've also attacked a Roz Wei guy in response to their dogpile against tTO; completely independently. It's not much, but it's a push slightly closer to a balanced war that doesn't feed into the unstable equilibrium. I haven't mentioned it before since one missile is, again, very tiny, but it's still an example of the kind of action that I plan to take, and want to encourage others to seriously consider and adopt.

Edit: Ah, right, there was that thing involving Hogwarts scheming and stuff. Sorry, I hadn't remembered :B

Eh. Though I have my doubts on the effectiveness of your methods with regards to your stated goals, I appreciate the vigor. Carry on, I suppose?

os9LcJK.gif