War... War Never Changes

Victor Truchev

Arms of the Teutonic Knights - Art of Heraldry - Peter Crawford.png

To those whom seek to raid the Teutonic Order, you stand to exist in open war with the Teutonic Order. Those who have made their aggression known stand as Roz Wei, Arrgh, AIM, CKD, Oblivion, and Imperium Romanum. We will stand. We will fight. We will overcome. You are a stepping stone to greatness. If you're ready, so am I.

Signed,

Hochmeister Victor Truchev

• Upvote 3

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

This is a recognition of hostilities with entities who clearly have no care that they are engaging in warfare. We acknowledge their aggression and meet it with retribution.

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Just now, Henrich said:

Hey isn't it just one guy from Oblivion who hit you? Does that really require a recognition of hostilities? I feel like Oblivion is just a single guy raiding.

or the 3 wars by AIM

and the 1 war by IR

Just now, Henrich said:

Hey isn't it just one guy from Oblivion who hit you? Does that really require a recognition of hostilities? I feel like Oblivion is just a single guy raiding.

I guess Oblivion gets to deal with that. They can ping me on discord if they want to resolve this.

Well this came as a surprise. I wanted to gloriously ride into battle for AIMs first war, mfw I read this. Smh Victor, why you ruining my plans

• Upvote 3

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Just now, Bezzers said:

Well this came as a surprise. I wanted to gloriously ride into battle for AIMs first war, mfw I read this. Smh Victor, why you ruining my plans

Well, it wasn't exactly planned, but I'll take some small victories! :D

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Victor Truchev said:

I guess Oblivion gets to deal with that. They can ping me on discord if they want to resolve this.

I love the confidence. I am sure Oblivion will be begging for peace in no time.

• Upvote 1

Frank Castle Was Here

4 minutes ago, Henrich said:

It wasn't supposed to be. CKD just jumped the gun on us. Good luck to tTO - I personally didn't want a dogpile like this, but Victor being a very capable leader, I believe he has what it takes to lead tTO through this tough situation.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Henrich said:

I love the confidence. I am sure Oblivion will be begging for peace in no time.

Any respectable alliance would distance themselves from a negative circumstance such as this. Don't want one foolish member casting an entire alliance in a bad light. Like I said, they can ping me.

1 minute ago, Insert Name Here said:

It wasn't supposed to be. CKD just jumped the gun on us. Good luck to tTO - I personally didn't want a dogpile like this, but Victor being a very capable leader, I believe he has what it takes to lead tTO through this tough situation.

Awww, and I'm happy we get to trade punches in the meantime too! I miss you, friend!

• Upvote 2