So what are you guys doing with your treaties?

Buorhann

Buorhann is calling everyone out but if you remember Mensa did next to nothing under him except dog pile on alliances that couldn’t fight back effectively. His whole alliance hated TKR and he allied them to secure his allince so that shows you how he thinks.

Edited by Kastor
H
  • Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

14 minutes ago, Kastor said:

His whole alliance hated TKR and he allied them to secure his allince so that shows you how he thinks.

He hates so much TKR that he joined us after Mensa, and Mensa hates TKR so much that they mostly joined our close ally Guardian

16 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Mensa did next to nothing under him except dog pile on alliances that couldn’t fight back effectively

True, that's exactly how I would describe IQ in war, including the alliance led by you at the time :P

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Micchan said:

He hates so much TKR that he joined us after Mensa, and Mensa hates TKR so much that they mostly joined our close ally Guardian

True, that's exactly how I would describe IQ in war, including the alliance led by you at the time :P

You forget that Guardian was their ally long before TKR was even created. Why you even brought that up is beyond me.

Buorhann didn’t start that nor did he even interact with that. Mensa got clapped almost the entire war, including Buorhann.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

9 hours ago, Kastor said:

You forget that Guardian was their ally long before TKR was even created. Why you even brought that up is beyond me.

Buorhann didn’t start that nor did he even interact with that. Mensa got clapped almost the entire war, including Buorhann.

LOL, oh man.  The only war I didn't have a hand in that involved Syndicate or Mensa was the Great VE War.  I'll most likely declassify everything I have when I quit the game, which either you're really just trying to troll or you're an absolute idiot (Or both).  No, TKR and Mensa didn't hate each other.  That was us messing with you Kastor.  The only alliance that some Mensa people hated that we signed was Rose.  The only time I got clapped was during the Alpha/Fark blitz, Zodiac didn't touch me much with theirs (I was one of the few they didn't really hit hard as they should've done).  Remember those days where you were trying so hard to suck Mensa off?

Why do you keep bringing this stuff up?

The whole dogpile comment is funny too.  Most wars were either on par or we were outnumbered.  It's not our fault if our opponents have no idea how to coordinate.  Even then, we never gave a shit.  If we dogpiled, ok, whatever.  It was never our job to play fair for you.  It was a war.  If you want fair, make sure everybody has the same amount of members, activity, knowledge on scripts, and making spreadsheets that people can access.

7 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

I like how you all seem to think the only folks who have to do shit is NPO or IQ. Which is shit. We're going to pick whats best for us. If anyone's to blame its the fact that the EMC is seemingly averse to do anything and waits for its bogeyman Roq to do stuff. Meh, thats the cycle here.

I don't know who else thinks IQ should do something, but as I cleared up with Kastor earlier - I give IQ sphere a pass.  To rephrase that in case of further lack of understanding, NPO initiated the last two major wars (IQ as a whole on the last one).  So it's cool.  You guys are ok.  It's fine.  No need to be paranoid of some forum bullies.  However, the rest of my previous statement is true.  I mean, you guys are sitting on your ass, just consolidating (Or are you guys finished with that?)

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

I like how you all seem to think the only folks who have to do shit is NPO or IQ. Which is shit. We're going to pick whats best for us. If anyone's to blame its the fact that the EMC is seemingly averse to do anything and waits for its bogeyman Roq to do stuff. Meh, thats the cycle here.

Where the hell have you been m8? Everyone's been expecting KT and co to start the next fray cuz, ya know, merry little third bloc or somethin of the sort. No one expects NPO to do anything aside from communism and IQ signing treaties :P

• Upvote 4

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

In any case, the real reason the game's fallen apart is because you people are so obsessed with planning and counterplanning and preplanning that you never put plans into action.  It's like playing chess with someone who looks an infinite number of steps ahead, but never moves a piece.

Frankly, if all you want to do is plan, then you don't need to play a game with anyone. You can just play with yourself. 

This is a very simple game without many details. Therefore, the excitement of it comes from how many things happen, not how elaborate they are.  It's about quantity before quality.  Hesitation and anticipation out of being worried just slow things down.  If anything, there should be an instinct among you people to declare war on those who hesitate and anticipate because they're literally ruining the experience the game has to offer.

Also, this whole mockery against dynamic gameplay doesn't help.  All it does is maintain the status quo which literally gives nobody a motive to stay around except the oldest players who have built up the most...

...and if that's what you want, then you're going to end up playing with yourself in the end anyway.  I'm not just saying this because it's blatantly obvious, but because I've been there, done that for 15 years in these types of games now ever since I started playing Imperial Conflict back in 2000-2001.

Heck, I came here to try to find players who don't pull antics like these to help in another game I play that's suffering from the exact same problem, but you guys have been a severe disappointment.

Edited by Dubayoo

On 11/30/2017 at 6:35 AM, Epimetheus said:

Clearly your not playing the same game, because i only talk to a third of this games players and from what I've seen tons of people have ambition and are constantly moving forward, i for one don't aspire to be anything, but nevertheless have ideas that i believe would be funny realities.

you're*

Guest Karl VII
5 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

In any case, the real reason the game's fallen apart is because you people are so obsessed with planning and counterplanning and preplanning that you never put plans into action.  It's like playing chess with someone who looks an infinite number of steps ahead, but never moves a piece.

Frankly, if all you want to do is plan, then you don't need to play a game with anyone. You can just play with yourself. 

This is a very simple game without many details. Therefore, the excitement of it comes from how many things happen, not how elaborate they are.  It's about quantity before quality.  Hesitation and anticipation out of being worried just slow things down.  If anything, there should be an instinct among you people to declare war on those who hesitate and anticipate because they're literally ruining the experience the game has to offer.

Also, this whole mockery against dynamic gameplay doesn't help.  All it does is maintain the status quo which literally gives nobody a motive to stay around except the oldest players who have built up the most...

...and if that's what you want, then you're going to end up playing with yourself in the end anyway.  I'm not just saying this because it's blatantly obvious, but because I've been there, done that for 15 years in these types of games now ever since I started playing Imperial Conflict back in 2000-2001.

Heck, I came here to try to find players who don't pull antics like these to help in another game I play that's suffering from the exact same problem, but you guys have been a severe disappointment.

I am used to that so no problem lol

13 hours ago, Karl VII said:

I am used to that so no problem lol

Then leave the game if you're so used to it.  You're wasting both your own time and the time of others.

Not doing so is just being a troll.

• Downvote 5

Just get Pre and myself at the helm of some alliances again.

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

9 minutes ago, James II said:

Didn't he give his nation to someone?

I have no idea. I was really just referencing the fact that between the two of us there was a war like every two months. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Guest Karl VII
8 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Then leave the game if you're so used to it.  You're wasting both your own time and the time of others.

Not doing so is just being a troll.

c6c75f9313565403be2a1a759cdb1ff605ea85fd