Peace

Rimski

Don't wanna drag this along. So I won't leave the game as a whole, I will keep my nation to be there to do some good for a short time, just maybe. I am going to prolonge my stay for once a month or something.

I have lost my interest in the game (if you could even call it a game), neither do I want anyone crying about me, all of you are great peeps and hope your lives go on happily , do not be worried about me, I am okay , I am going to be better on without PnW and etc

You peeps have changed me but I have moved on in life, opened an another chapter. If anyone needs me I'd eventually respond to him on Discord as I do use it for causes not only for PnW but this all you got from me for this time, peace love and out.

I will stay in PnW till the end of the week or Friday. So peace , had a good run but everything has an end.

Repeating , love to you all whom have been with me.

Not trying to say one is better than the other you have all my regards , all special in their own way but gotta say big love to Moony ,Mogar, Smith, Zeeb and a someome whom you maybe have not met, @Prince Hunter of Bavaria, he a true legend.

Repeating , all of you are special people whom have a special place for me and aren't easily forgotten, had my ups and downs in here and have to say the biggest up I had is leaving , made a mark , an accomplishment and all of the people I know from PnW have made me, I have an attribute of everyone, at least to say.

Note, don't whine nor remember me, tragedies are best forgotten 

Said to not prolonge but whoops , still peace ma dudes

Edited by Rimski
  • Upvote 2

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities