Knights Templar Announcement

Keegoz

6 hours ago, Karl VII said:

Nice way of playing around the fact that KT bailed out of the biggest war in the history of Orbis at the last second.

Anyways I think KT will do fine, with or without Thalmor, the theme is just too good to fail.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KT just wasn't ready to be as dynamic as IQ is.....

• Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

7 hours ago, Seeker said:

Calling someone out = / = butthurt

>"bailed out" of the biggest war

Interesting choice of terminology there.  I've seen the reactions during that time.

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

>"bailed out" of the biggest war

Interesting choice of terminology there.  I've seen the reactions during that time.

I mean that's what happened though so there's nothing wrong with his statement lol.  Just stating the obvious imo.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

I don't get why Karl felt the need to bring it up again, but it's fairly common knowledge that KT agreed to partake in the last war and were in the coalition channel and then after committing, dropped out. It's a matter of historical record. Pretty simple.  The current gov doesn't seem to have had any involvement, so don't see it as totally relevant given the change.

Best of luck to Apollo, Keegoz, and the others.

• Upvote 5

Guest Karl VII
7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Yeah, we knew, but I do agree with on the whole nonsense on bringing it back up.

Bringing old stuff back up is 50% of the content on the OWF and I don't see why I should be the only one who's not doing it

Edited by Karl VII

44 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

Bringing old stuff back up is 50% of the content on the OWF and I don't see why I should be the only one who's not doing it

That's like saying if everyone is beating up a little kid, it's okay for you to do the same thing because everyone else is. Either way, as Roq said, it's not relevant; I don't think any of the current gov lineup was even in KT at the time save for one. You're just making an argument out of a very small detail in my response. 

Z98SzIG.png

Guest Karl VII
1 hour ago, Anneal said:

That's like saying if everyone is beating up a little kid, it's okay for you to do the same thing because everyone else is. 

Yeah. In such a society it would be considered okay.

1 hour ago, Anneal said:

Either way, as Roq said, it's not relevant; I don't think any of the current gov lineup was even in KT at the time save for one. You're just making an argument out of a very small detail in my response. 

You were complaining about people saying that KT is adverse to conflict and i was just giving you one of the many reasons why people think that, not even trying to start an argument lol.

3 hours ago, Starbuck said:

Apollo is a good guy and I wish him the best of luck.

As for the rest if the council, not much has changed at all. Bagrat is Aleph's pet, hands down.

Ouch, that hurt :(

• Upvote 1

Kitsune magics are fun~

KT are such <Removed for Filter Evasion> man omg. You literally made your leader step down rather than get into a war. You lost the Pantheon treaty anyway, so why even have him step down? Wasn’t even given an ultimatum. 

Congrats on couping, Keegoz.

Edited by Erin Brockovich
Filter Evasion
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, Rip Hunter said:

KT are such p*ssies man omg. You literally made your leader step down rather than get into a war. You lost the Pantheon treaty anyway, so why even have him step down? Wasn’t even given an ultimatum. 

Congrats on couping, Keegoz.

Who are you

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

5 hours ago, Apollo said:

Says the man with 6 protectors.

But okay Kastor, I'll bite. I'm not really sure in which universe this story of yours is taking place, nor am I certain of your reasons for such amazing alacrity to take this rather random dump in this thread, but I'll try to bring you back to reality. The change we had was, unfortunately for many of our doubters, never connected to war dodging, nor was there any mention or threat of war to Knights Templar due to recent events. The change was about integrity and principles. It was also about bringing forth the importance of new generations taking over, and by extension - clean slates, and assuring our allies we respect and uphold the bonds we create.

EDIT: OMG Zeebrus, that story is amazing!

There were definitely rumors about hitting you guys. I’m not sure if any would’ve actually happened, but they were there and credible. 

My thing is, Thalmor was the “new generation” it’s not like you guys fought in 2 wars, were looking to do new things FA-wise, and couldn’t because of Thalmor, you literally had endless of possibilities, both sides wanted you, a third (4th?)sphere could’ve been made as well. Like you had a lot of possibilities open with Thalmor. Plus you did remove him instead of risk war, which was the dumbest thing ever. Either KT isn’t loyal enough to fight for their leader, or KT cares more about their own pixels than anything else, which they’ve demonstrated multiple times, might I add. 

12 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

You lost me after you said "integrity and principles" whilst talking about KT. Do you know the alliance your leading? lmao

8 hours ago, Apollo said:

The change was about integrity and principles. It was also about bringing forth the importance of new generations taking over, and by extension - clean slates, and assuring our allies we respect and uphold the bonds we create.

Maybe that's what he's trying to change...

BrOQBND.jpg

6 hours ago, Rip Hunter said:

There were definitely rumors about hitting you guys. I’m not sure if any would’ve actually happened, but they were there and credible. 

My thing is, Thalmor was the “new generation” it’s not like you guys fought in 2 wars, were looking to do new things FA-wise, and couldn’t because of Thalmor, you literally had endless of possibilities, both sides wanted you, a third (4th?)sphere could’ve been made as well. Like you had a lot of possibilities open with Thalmor. Plus you did remove him instead of risk war, which was the dumbest thing ever. Either KT isn’t loyal enough to fight for their leader, or KT cares more about their own pixels than anything else, which they’ve demonstrated multiple times, might I add. 

I like how people get mad that we use diplomacy and don't just fling ourselves into a war every time there is a issue. Whilst the rest of the world literally is only using diplomacy or even better being practically inactive so they never get into any disagreements to begin with.

Not to mention it takes 2 to tango so maybe you should ask all these mysterious people as to why they don't just hit us. Either they like their pixels too much as well or their threats are bs to hide the fact that they like their pixels too much. Either way Thalmor's decision to step down was not made over a single issue, it was made over multiple, one being his ever-increasing busy RL situation which will hit next month.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

I like how people get mad that we use diplomacy and don't just fling ourselves into a war every time there is a issue. Whilst the rest of the world literally is only using diplomacy or even better being practically inactive so they never get into any disagreements to begin with.

Not to mention it takes 2 to tango so maybe you should ask all these mysterious people as to why they don't just hit us. Either they like their pixels too much as well or their threats are bs to hide the fact that they like their pixels too much. Either way Thalmor's decision to step down was not made over a single issue, it was made over multiple, one being his ever-increasing busy RL situation which will hit next month.

Quite right.

Anyone knocking KT for avoiding war better triple check to see if they're doing so from a glass house.

Hint: If you're not in Arrgh, you're in a glass house.

Edited by Holton
  • Upvote 6

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg