Zeus voids God.

Shiho Nishizumi

9 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

gg no re Shifty

377dUZD.png

Pantheon, pay me a few million and I'll nuke Thalmor for his treachery.

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

A respectable decision and one I would have made if things were the other way around. I wish Pantheon the best of luck for the future.

Coup thalmor Orbis needs it's god emperor :)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

Let me get this straight......pantheon is no longer gonna have KT. Good to know. So KT won't help when a certain group decide to take pantheon whales down?Interesting. Carry on. Don't mind me.

We're getting ahead on the dodging wars game obviously.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

9 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Considering you both have reputations for being traitors with wise guy attitudes, I'm not sure you're all that incompatible.

It seems more like common sense than a hallucination.

I have a friend that use a nickname that starts with "D": you have sooooo much in common: you wanna merge with him?

9 hours ago, justakittywithabox said:

UH....us ayyliens aren't traitors. Wise? Generally yes. 

UPN would disagree.

40 minutes ago, Bortwald said:

I have a friend that use a nickname that starts with "D": you have sooooo much in common: you wanna merge with him?

Oh I don't really care about your names.  You could be named Ball Kickers, and they could be named Ketchup Tasters.

It's your personalities that count.  Like I said, you're both wise guy traitors.

3 hours ago, Karl VII said:

You know that you trying to make BK look bad just makes us look better?

23 minutes ago, justakittywithabox said:

UPN would be wrong.

What I know is simple.  You and Pantheon went at it in the last war, and you guys got nailed.  Was it a fair fight?  Probably not.  You guys were fighting Rose too.

Like you betrayed UPN before, KT just betrayed Pantheon.

The two of your alliances have similar personalities, and Pantheon has a similar personality to UPN.  

It really isn't farfetched.  If anything, it's more likely that you're trying to deny the obvious at this point. 

That said, it is possible that the two of you don't have anything in the works, but if you don't, that's rather foolish.

Guest Karl VII
1 minute ago, Dubayoo said:

What I know is simple.  You and Pantheon went at it in the last war, and you guys got nailed.  Was it a fair fight?  Probably not.  You guys were fighting Rose too.

The two of your alliances have similar personalities, and Pantheon has a similar personality to UPN.  

It really isn't farfetched.  If anything, it's more likely that you're trying to deny the obvious at this point. 

That said, it is possible that the two of you don't have anything in the works, but if you don't, that's rather foolish.

Considering how low quality your shitposts are, idk why i replied to you in the first place lol.

Just now, Karl VII said:

Considering how low quality your shitposts are, idk why i replied to you in the first place lol.

If anything's low quality, it's your FA if you don't take advantage of this opportunity.  BKT would be stronger than TKR nevermind Pantheon, and you have plenty of other alliances you could draw together.  TTO and Acadia would easily come on board, and you have decent prospects in Lord and CS.  Even better, you could offer GoG to abandon IQ which they'll probably turn down which gives you the chance to turn around and ask Guardian and Seven Kingdoms to come along since GoG is their former rival VE.

• Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

xD

Thanks for the laugh. GG

39fb0c29716d84588918693fef6b7c9c.png

7 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

If anything's low quality, it's your FA if you don't take advantage of this opportunity.  BKT would be stronger than TKR nevermind Pantheon, and you have plenty of other alliances you could draw together.  TTO and Acadia would easily come on board, and you have decent prospects in Lord and CS.  Even better, you could offer GoG to abandon IQ which they'll probably turn down which gives you the chance to turn around and ask Guardian and Seven Kingdoms to come along since GoG is their former rival VE.

Holy shit this entire analysis is retarded 

Edited by Peter Quill

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Just now, Peter Quill said:

Holy shit this is retarded 

Nah... it'd just tear up a lot of alliances' plans who wouldn't want it to happen.

16 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Watch as this guy desperately throws insults at a wall to see if anything sticks

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

44 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

Watch as this guy desperately throws insults at a wall to see if anything sticks

Why would I insult people who I want to see do something?  That would just discourage them even further.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:13 AM, Apeman said:

Let me get this straight......pantheon is no longer gonna have KT. Good to know. So KT won't help when a certain group decide to take pantheon whales down?Interesting. Carry on. Don't mind me.

You keep hinting at nuking people but I see a severe lack of action and very little, if any, evidence of backing it up.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Also lol@people dissing Pantheon.

On 11/19/2017 at 0:22 AM, Betulius said:

Dubayoo campaigning hard for worst poster

Wait, you're saying there's a chance he could lose that title?