Ready...Set...Go! PnW Awards 2017 Nominations

Bezzers

On 02/12/2017 at 6:11 AM, Buorhann said:

I was literally speechless when I initially came across this.  Someone pointed it out to me.  Thank you.  It was really fun organizing all of that.  I don't really care about the votes honestly, but that statement really means a lot to me during that whole ordeal.

On 01/12/2017 at 8:40 AM, Yang said:

PLAYER CATEGORIES

Player of the Year: Buorhann. Literally writing this post just to nominate him. People praise the limbs and the muscles behind a coalition, but Buorhann was the backbone of a distrustful, paranoid coalition.

On 02/12/2017 at 9:59 AM, Yang said:

I was literally waiting until the last minute for someone else to do it as I was trying to lay low lol. Other nominations would have been Mensa as well - Avruch, Vanek. I'm not going to leak what went on, but I would bet on a very different war outcome if it weren't for you guys.

bw0643E.gif

21 hours ago, Cypher said:

Is it too late to change my nominations for worst alliance leader and player to Queen M?

Unfortunately yes, the nominations have been collected and we're waiting on my colleague to post them 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Guest Curufinwe
3 hours ago, Bezzers said:

Unfortunately yes, the nominations have been collected and we're waiting on my colleague to post them 

When will Dillon decide?