Is Hiring Mercs a Valid CB?

Dubayoo

Valid CB?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Mmm?

• Nah... mercs are mercs. Anyone can hire them.
    • If anyone without a history hires a merc, then no, there's no grudge. If someone with a grudge hires though, then yes.
    • Mercs are tools of their clients. Still valid CB.
    • Not only is it valid against that alliance, but against the entire bloc.

at least now people got someone to roll.......... wut bout Pantheon hiring arrgh to hit KT and giving them a valid CB as well so we can finally see a good old warrrrrr!!!  

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

23 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

at least now people got someone to roll.......... wut bout Pantheon hiring arrgh to hit KT and giving them a valid CB as well so we can finally see a good old warrrrrr!!!  

You got it all wrong, we're supposed to hire Arrgh to hit Pantheon. Only we're allowed to honor the dishonorable tradition of hitting our protectorates and allies, let's save Pantheon some face here. 

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

47 minutes ago, Anneal said:

You got it all wrong, we're supposed to hire Arrgh to hit Pantheon. Only we're allowed to honor the dishonorable tradition of hitting our protectorates and allies, let's save Pantheon some face here. 

In all seriousness ........

5a0d7b22aed85_images(3).jpeg.3924a4bb7558eeabe0fb3a959584f1b1.jpeg

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

In all seriousness ........

5a0d7b22aed85_images(3).jpeg.3924a4bb7558eeabe0fb3a959584f1b1.jpeg

I didn't realise we at KT were a hive mind and all thought to write the same thing to Shifty. 

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I knew BK and KT were trying to create a third sphere together.  Just knew it.  :-P

Well, if y'all is bored as all hell, you're sure doing a right fine dang job of creating some action.

• Upvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

9 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Wut

I know.   I'm stating the obvious.  My bad.  

Can confirm, BK wants to make a sphere with us. Will probably be the most cancerous thing to ever walk orbis and more than likely the cause of my suicide. But hey, at least I won't be bored.

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

10 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Can confirm, BK wants to make a sphere with us. Will probably be the most cancerous thing to ever walk orbis and more than likely the cause of my suicide.

It may cause the latter, but it's definitely not the former.

2 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

I can't tell if your shitposts are on point or are serious

What's on point is knowing that BKT would be bigger than TKR.  ;-)

• 3 months later...