Is Hiring Mercs a Valid CB?

Dubayoo

Valid CB?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Mmm?

• Nah... mercs are mercs. Anyone can hire them.
    • If anyone without a history hires a merc, then no, there's no grudge. If someone with a grudge hires though, then yes.
    • Mercs are tools of their clients. Still valid CB.
    • Not only is it valid against that alliance, but against the entire bloc.

In light of Shifty's recent nuking spree against Pantheon, say someone like BK hired him to do what he did, especially in light of how it was engaged in the last war.  Would that be a valid CB to go after BK?

A valid CB is anything you can get away with. If you want to create norms for the entire player base to abide by, use force, persuasion, or public shaming.

I understand that labeling CBs as "invalid" is a form of public shaming. However, the notion that they are inherently so is asinine.

Edited by Edward I

Lmfao, I love how people try to analyze what I do. Shifty will reveal his plan once it is done.

it-doesnt-matter-who-we-are-what-matters

• Upvote 1

Just now, ForgotPants said:

Whatcha drinkin there?

3rd cup of coffee (finishing my 4th), about to pop open a Reissdorf Koelsch. If you drink coffee and beer together it sorta cancels out and gives you a nice feeling. Sometimes I !@#$ up and it gives me anxiety and makes me go from hyper with the spins to numb and like overheating sorta feeling. But that happens if I have too much or take allergy pills too when I get allergies.

13 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

3rd cup of coffee (finishing my 4th), about to pop open a Reissdorf Koelsch. If you drink coffee and beer together it sorta cancels out and gives you a nice feeling. Sometimes I !@#$ up and it gives me anxiety and makes me go from hyper with the spins to numb and like overheating sorta feeling. But that happens if I have too much or take allergy pills too when I get allergies.

Ooooh! I've never tried having coffee and beer together. It's an interesting idea that I want to try.

Just now, ForgotPants said:

Ooooh! I've never tried having coffee and beer together. It's an interesting idea that I want to try.

I mean if you like coffee stouts, get a nice coffee stout or imperial coffee stout and take a caffeine pill with it.

I've done espresso shots in tall glasses of vodka and 151. It's called like rush hour blitz or some shit like that. I paid 13 bucks for it during happy hour. The most I'd do of that is like 3 though, I just had one and it was gross but it's like being hit with a brick in the head. It staggers you within the hour.

1 minute ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

I mean if you like coffee stouts, get a nice coffee stout or imperial coffee stout and take a caffeine pill with it.

I've done espresso shots in tall glasses of vodka and 151. It's called like rush hour blitz or some shit like that. I paid 13 bucks for it during happy hour. The most I'd do of that is like 3 though, I just had one and it was gross but it's like being hit with a brick in the head. It staggers you within the hour.

I've clearly been living my life the wrong way because I hadn't heard of a coffee stout till now. Going to look for one today! 

P.S: to stay on topic, yay mercs!

23 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Yes, it is totally valid.

P.S.  Any lowbies wanna hit the nazis in SIR for me?

jonesgif2.gif?w=750

Let me at 'em coach. Nuke Pantheon with me and we got a deal. >:^)

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Yes, it is totally valid.

P.S.  Any lowbies wanna hit the nazis in SIR for me?

Let's get em!

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

4 minutes ago, Federico II said:

Let's get em!

Is it that we'd fight ourselves or there are no nazis?

2meta4me

REEEE