We need a 4th sphere

Nuke Bloc is sorta like a 3rd sphere, but it's still TKR sphere when it comes down to MDPs. Also why make a move now, wait until something big happens.

Hogwarts thing didn't pop off because tbqh if TKR sphere hit Nuke Bloc, IQ would have waited for both to finish and then hit the winner. "But das bad PR" who cares, both sides are consolidated af and salty.

IQ can't go after Nuke Bloc when threatened like the Acadia situations or currently SK because TKR sphere will take a shot at it.

Paperless aside from Roz Wei and Arrgh are just a bunch of retirement homes that are just waiting for a chance to either troll someone's early winstreak or join a winning coalition.

We need a 4th sphere to end this Mexican standoff. Have some sort of group form a viable speed bump for IQ's side. Even if they're not pro-IQ, just be anti-TKR and Nuke Bloc.

• Upvote 3

I know shifty, I've been saying this crap for this longest time. No one wants to listen to me. 

Edit: No, I am not finger pointing at anyone in particular. So preemptively stop your spin. We all have a hand in this. 

Edited by Kayser

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Personally, I like cubes better than spheres.

Cubes stop rolling eventually.  Spheres just keep rolling and rolling and rolling and...

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Jodo said:

Make one.

Trying to, but making an AA is just the first step and Shifty has shot his PR pretty badly. Back in the day I could get the best deals. I could have probably had the entire planet protect me. Now I'm lucky if I can get one protectorate.

Shifty will return in 2018 and retake Mecca.

Our bloc isn't a sphere.  It's a bunch of little shits who hate farmers and all the profits they are making on the backs of the hard working uranium miners...the true heroes of PW.  Who toil in the mines for just a few units of nuke-fuel a day.

Plus, our outside treaties are pretty obvious.  The relatively clear lines are IQ/allies and TKR-Guardian-Rose-Pantheon-Sphere/Allies.  Don't blame Nuke Bloc for the treaty web mess or consolidation.  We have 2 outside treaties for 4 alliances I believe.  .5 treaties per alliance is just about paperless. :P

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Micchan said:

What about a sphere with: Knights Templar, Entiti Rorupurei, Esquire Templar, Principality of Zeon, Teutonic Order, United Empire of ZahAharon?

the nazi weeb sphere

I need to see this happen

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

25 minutes ago, Micchan said:

What about a sphere with: Knights Templar, Entiti Rorupurei, Esquire Templar, Principality of Zeon, Teutonic Order, United Empire of ZahAharon?

15 minutes ago, Prezyan said:

the nazi weeb sphere

So basically KT leads a 3 day offensive that crumbles to inactivity and bad organization. This is sad enough to watch, I'll take it.

Day 1: tTO-"We're going paperless and withdrawing as KT's goals are no longer in line with ours.

Entiti Rorupurei, KT, ET, and Principality of Zeon declare the most wars.

Day 2: TUE is MIA and has not responded nor declared counter wars.

Day 3: Everyone is zeroed out or getting there and the OWF is now littered with memes and angry text walls.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

So basically KT leads a 3 day offensive that crumbles to inactivity and bad organization. This is sad enough to watch, I'll take it.

Day 1: tTO-"We're going paperless and withdrawing as KT's goals are no longer in line with ours.

Day 3: Everyone is zeroed out or getting there and the OWF is now littered with memes and angry text walls.

I lol'd, this is sadly accurate.

Weeb bloc could be a thing if they cared, too bad they all have weird complex's that don't allow them to be nice to each other.
Either that or they cant stop arguing about hentai vs ecchi long enough to make a bloc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

TUE probably isn’t interested and if they are, they aren’t big enough to do anything considerabe and given their growth history would probably turn out to be a liability short term.

Zeon is solid, primarily active, but I’ve yet to see any sort of ambition from them.

This would work if tS came in and changed it’s entire FA policy and added CoS and Hogwarts. If Partisan relaxs his ego and Zed learned how to work with others and not talk in circles.

37 minutes ago, Rip Hunter said:

TUE probably isn’t interested and if they are, they aren’t big enough to do anything considerabe and given their growth history would probably turn out to be a liability short term.

Zeon is solid, primarily active, but I’ve yet to see any sort of ambition from them.

This would work if tS came in and changed it’s entire FA policy and added CoS and Hogwarts. If Partisan relaxs his ego and Zed learned how to work with others and not talk in circles.

Both of your last two points are unrealistic. Adjust your expectations and either learn to work around this reality or find a different route.

Good luck.

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

49 minutes ago, Rip Hunter said:

Got a bit of a point there tbh , if the old guard of tS did come together again we would be unstoppable. We both formed and destroyed spheres after all. 

Untitled.png

39 minutes ago, Tormund Giantsbane said:

Got a bit of a point there tbh , if the old guard of tS did come together again we would be unstoppable. We both formed and destroyed spheres after all. 

Part of the reason those plans worked was the element of surprise and that no one expected such bold and daring moves. 

Now everyone knows they'll either be a puppet or get crossed. 

I mean the Hogwarts plot was an example of that. Sure it got "leaked," but really these schemes don't get pulled off like they used to.

1 hour ago, Partisan said:

Both of your last two points are unrealistic. Adjust your expectations and either learn to work around this reality or find a different route.

Good luck.

I mean, I already told tS that if they went paperless they’d basically be irrelevant. Hence, their irrelevance.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rip Hunter said:

I mean, I already told tS that if they went paperless they’d basically be irrelevant. Hence, their irrelevance.

Should've seen my back channel talk on that subject.

However, there were other situations they had to address, so their decision made sense.

19 hours ago, Prezyan said:

the nazi weeb sphere

You will nazi this happening...

I'll show myself out.

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

22 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Why would tue be mia? If friends need our help we'll be there or is it that you're scared of us actually getting involved?

18 hours ago, Rip Hunter said:

And what growth history exactly are you talking about? For the majority of TUE's existence we've had positive growth.