Pick 4 Wives

Rozalia

Main Wife: Georgians
Additional 3 Wives: The Fula People, German, Lezgins
Your Gender: Alpha Male
Reasons (optional): Since the only thing known/given about them is their facial features and their etnicity, as well as having a strict quota, I've spent almost an hour trying to decide while fufilling all required standards (Beauty, Diversity, Red Line Thingy).

• Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif

Main Wife: Tunisians
Additional 3 Wives: Georgians, The Altays, The Bashkirs
Your Gender: Male
Reasons (optional): First Impression decision.

• Upvote 1

Join the Pantheon of Kings (it is not an alliance, more like a business for orbis-related services) today. 

The Pantheon of Kings is not an alliance. The aim of the PoK is to become the eBay of Orbis. 

Artists/Coders/Programmers/Lottery buyers are particularly welcomed

Our discord can be found at https://discord.gg/avNrwmY

Main: chechens

Others: Shluh, The Fula people, Kumyks.

Reasons: It was tough tbh could've picked about 12 but when all is said and done I think I'd be happy with them 4 to the end a me days.

Edited by 2626
  • Upvote 1

First wife: Belorussian

Second: Russian

Third: Armenian

Fourth: Kabyle

Reasons: Belorussians are exceptionally loyal. And I once read an article on them in http://belarusfeed.com/nine-facts-belarusian-women/ in which it said they are supernatural and are Godly in nature. They have, as I have heard, tapped into the fourth dimension. Russian, however, has the biggest honkers. I also just generally like slavic food.
Armenian because I need a woman who can pout and make me feel good about myself. She has to be super poor though, otherwise I can't have the effects of schadenfreude take place. The Kabyle is because I like some Eastern foods in the mix, also thicc lips, but lastly and mostly because I was FORCED to remove the Finns from the list. A true tragedy.

OPdelivers.gif

Edited by Tybaltus
  • Upvote 1