The Fish Rots From The Head (this is your last warning shot)

Queen M II

:popcorn:

Please, don't let the complaining of the peanut gallery stop you from bringing things into public light.

Public drama is something this game has been sorely missing and the sad people here who would rather the game be entirely conducted behind closed doors are the same who would see this world dead.

• Upvote 6

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

48 minutes ago, Leoben said:

As the post says, you will get A LOT of context about the situation if it isn't resolved in the very near future. Have patience, my friends.

MY GOD.  

I DO have an account after all.  And you made me dig it up, just to say I WANT MY DRAMA NOW!!! FASTER!!

I am bored.  How dare you wake me up for this half-baked, detail-void screed.

A pox on you all.

Wake me up when the first nuke falls.

Edited by Kriegskoenig
  • Upvote 5

36 minutes ago, Leoben said:

As the post says, you will get A LOT of context about the situation if it isn't resolved in the very near future. Have patience, my friends.

Don't tell me what to do! You're not my real dad!

• Upvote 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

So let's bring it out! If you're going to dump, dump! When Orson Welles whispered "rosebud" I knew I was going to get several hours of solid entertainment! Show me that this thread is popcorn worthy!

bEqlGjB.png

Give me a reason to buy some popcorn! (I must say, an appropriate level of salt seems to be developing, although not for the right reasons.)

• Upvote 3

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

1 hour ago, Holton said:

:popcorn:

Please, don't let the complaining of the peanut gallery stop you from bringing things into public light.

Public drama is something this game has been sorely missing and the sad people here who would rather the game be entirely conducted behind closed doors are the same who would see this world dead.

Aye.

11 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

Shittest post. Do a full log dump like a normal person instead of this "choose your own narrative" business you're going for. Unless your alliance is acting in character of course

^^^Shittiest player. Should I, as the leader of an "antif_g" alliance, dump that BS you've been talking about us, too? I will certainly make room, if you insist.

@Thalmor you have until 6pm, my time.

Edited by Queen M
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Stratagem's issue with Knights Templar has come to a satisfactory resolution for both alliances. With 15 minutes to spare, no less. 

Fark and Guardian: Again, I/we thank you.

Homies+: Thanks for the support. 

Knights Templar: Hope to see you never. God bless.

Keegoz: You are the most horrid player I've had the displeasure of encountering in this game (IC) and that has nothing to do with your affiliation with KT. Kick all of the rocks for life.

Orbis: Thanks for the community engagement today. Super fun foray into alliancedom!

Strategists: WE OUTCHEA!!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone! o7

Edited by Queen M
  • Upvote 1