SK Cancellation with Valkyrie.

Eld Fen

valkyrie held strong in the last sk-mensahq brawl if i remember right. although not all of the members attacked sk's aggressor. but the ones that did, packed a lot of steel and planes. i remember it was only when they got attacked by hogwarts that their offensive ended... gosh... how much tine has it been since the last war?

1 hour ago, LostWorld said:

valkyrie held strong in the last sk-mensahq brawl if i remember right. although not all of the members attacked sk's aggressor. but the ones that did, packed a lot of steel and planes. i remember it was only when they got attacked by hogwarts that their offensive ended... gosh... how much tine has it been since the last war?

I think you're mixing two wars. in the last war, Hogwarts hit Zodiac (who had hit Mensa). After that, we diverted to hit Valkyrie, who had not entered the war at all. That's part of why we picked them as a target.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

19 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Damn Apeman, if you want a war, just go pick one already.

You seem to always step up and "protect" alliances at various times.  I'm starting to think it's less about protecting people and more just to see how much you can get away with.

Yeah, it must be really hard to get away from the original Valkyrie members. :v

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Yeah, Valkyrie is the only one to have gotten this treatment~

Hm... It sounded like you implied that Apeman wanted to get a war out of protecting Valkyrie specifically. A war from SK and ex-Valkyrie members maybe.

It looks like I was wrong.

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

But think about the faces we associate with major alliances, where would those AAs be if it was just them? .... t$ if it had just been Partisan? ......  Leaders will leave their mark on their alliances, shape a large part of their policy, and deserve credit for their successes. But it is their members who stand by them that make it work, that bring everything together.

Given partiboi left I'd say same place we are now; which is straight ass my dude.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

Hey guys your friendly neighborhood Apeman here. Just want to point out a few things.

1. I have not asked Hogwarts for anything. Truth be told I never even charged them any tax. They were welcomed personally by me in pm and welcome to do anything. Just as I won't ask Valkyrie.

2. Valkyrie was in need of protection. They just had a civil uprising and coup. Whatever the reasons why..... I'm offering all the members of Valkyrie protection including but not limited to those now in SK.

3. Valkyrie was indeed in need of protection and at that point when I accepted, her membership was 57. Remember their big brother in SK bailed a few hours earlier?

4. Within 5 mins of sending the protection offer in game and them accepting, I was queried by two seperate heads of alliances which tells me not only are people looking to molest those 57 members but they are also scared of the Ape!

5. Shortly after this all went down I expressed an interest in communicating a mutual ground and probable solution but as of right now I have recieved no communications at all except from people who no longer get to slap kids for free.

What I'm trying to express is a new Ape has evolved with the radiation. I have done many things in this game and enjoyed it tremendously. I love the forums the best. Anywho I'm trying my hand at diplomacy. So far I'm one for one. Trying for two. 

!@#$ it. The world wants NK vs SK. It fits so well with the real world conflicts. Only question left is who wants to be America and who gonna be my Russia and China? Why not embrace the new ape instead of poking the old one? 

It all starts with one message. I have talked to all who message me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be perfectly fair to SK you cannot quite define it as them "abandoning Valkyrie". They cancelled the treaty yes but it still has 3 days from cancellation which is more than enough time for people to move over to a temporary/new/SK alliance. If Kill gave the alliance back today then I'm sure they'd reinstate the old treaty again as quick as possible. 

I suppose there is an element of recklessness, someone like Arrgh/RW hitting Valkyrie post cancellation but before the 72 hours would certainly be awkward but those actors were... tied up so to speak so no real foul there.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Apeman said:

3. Valkyrie was indeed in need of protection and at that point when I accepted, her membership was 57. Remember their big brother in SK bailed a few hours earlier?

Valk had 38 members on the eve of the coup, not 57. Within 24 hours almost every active Valkyrie nation had left for temporary shelter in SK while their elected gov could get online and decide what to do. Of the members now remaining in Valkyrie in game, only 6 of them have even logged in since the coup took place, 2 of whom are new nations who have been in the alliance less than a week. Its not exactly a rousing success story :P

Further as Roz mentioned, we didn't void the treaty but went through the cancellation process, even though the government of Valkyrie and its membership are now nonexistent (in-game). That still left us on the hook to defend them for three, days plenty of time for all their members to login and respond to the news. It would have been quite funny if, as Roz mentioned, RW/Arrgh weren't tied up and ended up hitting Valk during the cancellation period. We'd be left to defend a usurper with whom we are at odds. I almost wish it had happened, would have made for a great story :D

!@#$ it. The world wants NK vs SK. It fits so well with the real world conflicts. Only question left is who wants to be America and who gonna be my Russia and China? Why not embrace the new ape instead of poking the old one?

It seems like you're the only one who wants NK vs SK. I don't know why, but if you really want it you know where to find us. I can respect being on the warpath, but not meddling in the internals of 3rd parties, overthrowing their governments and spouting nonsense on the OWF to bait us into hitting you.

• Upvote 6

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

18 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Damn Apeman, if you want a war, just go pick one already.

You seem to always step up and "protect" alliances at various times.  I'm starting to think it's less about protecting people and more just to see how much you can get away with.

17 hours ago, Ripper said:

Hm... It sounded like you implied that Apeman wanted to get a war out of protecting Valkyrie specifically. A war from SK and ex-Valkyrie members maybe.

It looks like I was wrong.

The whole point of triggering an SK war would be to drag in IQ and have IQ vs Nuke Bloc. IQ would annihilate Nuke Bloc 1v1. Good luck doing infra damage to literally the smallest and poorest nations in the !@#$ing game. That being said, IQ vs Nuke Bloc allows TKR and friends to rip open IQ sphere. The only way IQ can win is for a 4th sphere to open up a second front or wait for Nuke and TKR sphere to have some real drama. If anything maybe Hogwarts'  gaff was just good theatrics and the sphere is strong as ever.

• Upvote 1

This whole time I have been trying to communicate with the members of now SK and the only response I have gotten is a pompous leader with no tact. Harsh words and little dicks dont scare me. I have sent messages to Andrew and no response. I mean if you guys don't want it back on any level than piss off. 

Sometimes you just want the world to burn. Sometimes I'm just trying to plant trees. Does that mean I will run scared? Nope orbis does that quite well already. Ask Nuke bloc, I have offered to not involve them many times. When NK rolls out we want all the panties

Send me a message you morons. I'm sorry I extended protection over the members now in sk. 

Edited by Apeman
Ape masterbation
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

12 hours ago, Mikey said:

Valk had 38 members on the eve of the coup, not 57. Within 24 hours almost every active Valkyrie nation had left for temporary shelter in SK while their elected gov could get online and decide what to do. Of the members now remaining in Valkyrie in game, only 6 of them have even logged in since the coup took place, 2 of whom are new nations who have been in the alliance less than a week. Its not exactly a rousing success story :P

Further as Roz mentioned, we didn't void the treaty but went through the cancellation process, even though the government of Valkyrie and its membership are now nonexistent (in-game). That still left us on the hook to defend them for three, days plenty of time for all their members to login and respond to the news. It would have been quite funny if, as Roz mentioned, RW/Arrgh weren't tied up and ended up hitting Valk during the cancellation period. We'd be left to defend a usurper with whom we are at odds. I almost wish it had happened, would have made for a great story :D

It seems like you're the only one who wants NK vs SK. I don't know why, but if you really want it you know where to find us. I can respect being on the warpath, but not meddling in the internals of 3rd parties, overthrowing their governments and spouting nonsense on the OWF to bait us into hitting you.

Yes let's argue the numbers but not what I said. They ran because they knew sitting unaligned to anyone would be certain death. That's like chasing a puppy into a corner and telling them to climb the wall or come to you. 

I agree a coup is shitty. Not my style at all.  If you guys reread anything I wrote, you will see no evidence of me accusing you guys of anything except abandoning Valkyrie. I never said you orchestrated it or were going to hit them. It is kinda weird you guys immediately assumed, i call that the red handed syndrom. I measly said they ran to you to avoid being attacked by many. That is why they left right? We're you not going to hit them? All the ringleader did was demote them. He didnt kick anyone, he didn't change the tax rate and he only wanted to speak to the people who wouldn't listen. I am an ape, we chest pound. Kinda our thing. 

So after everything is said and done I stand by my want to settle this. He has agreed to negotiate the return to the ex gov. If you dont want it back then was it really a coup or a fallboy? I wasn't showing any hostilities, I was trying to protect all the members including the ones who currently don't want to talk. I wasn't harsh with any I talked to including Brooklyn. He was pretty rude and I even commented on how pissed he was. I made it clear what I was trying to do. So while I sit on my throne of righteousness and try to do the right thing, I am attacked and belittled and made to be the evil ape. I have no problem being that ape, I just wanted to do right in this instance. 

This is the reason why God must sort em out. 

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Apeman said:

I agree a coup is shitty. Not my style at all.  If you guys reread anything I wrote, you will see no evidence of me accusing you guys of anything except abandoning Valkyrie. I never said you orchestrated it or were going to hit them. It is kinda weird you guys immediately assumed, i call that the red handed syndrom. I measly said they ran to you to avoid being attacked by many. That is why they left right? We're you not going to hit them? All the ringleader did was demote them. He didnt kick anyone, he didn't change the tax rate and he only wanted to speak to the people who wouldn't listen. I am an ape, we chest pound. Kinda our thing. 

So after everything is said and done I stand by my want to settle this. He has agreed to negotiate the return to the ex gov. If you dont want it back then was it really a coup or a fallboy? I wasn't showing any hostilities, I was trying to protect all the members including the ones who currently don't want to talk. I wasn't harsh with any I talked to including Brooklyn. He was pretty rude and I even commented on how pissed he was. I made it clear what I was trying to do. So while I sit on my throne of righteousness and try to do the right thing, I am attacked and belittled and made to be the evil ape. I have no problem being that ape, I just wanted to do right in this instance. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Z0YQElnPL7mLDT8bI0t

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Mikey said:

Honestly man, I'm happy to see you responding because the OWF Spin Dance is pretty much the only reason I play this game, but what are you even talking about anymore

Dude if that's what's keeping you here, you should try playing something else

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

32 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

Dude if that's what's keeping you here, you should try playing something else

Lol well I do barely play this as it is. I just enjoy arguing and doing PR, not many other places for that. For everything else, there's Mastercard other games.

• Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

On 11/10/2017 at 2:44 AM, Apeman said:

This whole time I have been trying to communicate with the members of now SK and the only response I have gotten is a pompous leader with no tact. Harsh words and little dicks dont scare me. I have sent messages to Andrew and no response. I mean if you guys don't want it back on any level than piss off. 

Sometimes you just want the world to burn. Sometimes I'm just trying to plant trees. Does that mean I will run scared? Nope orbis does that quite well already. Ask Nuke bloc, I have offered to not involve them many times. When NK rolls out we want all the panties

Send me a message you morons. I'm sorry I extended protection over the members now in sk. 

The Ape: "You don't need to get involved."

Me: "Too late, we activated our treaty and are at war with your attackers."

Apeman: "But you might lose infra."

All of us: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha."

Nuke Bloc rides and lives or dies together.  And I haven't launched a nuke in ages, silos might not even work anymore. :wacko:

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Apeman said:

You have a throne of righteousness too? We think alike, ape.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif