SK Cancellation with Valkyrie.

Eld Fen

To clear things up, No one in Valkyrie supports this coup. Killzbob has fired the entire government and taken full control of the bank and the alliance. But this is not the end of Valkyrie. We've been through worse so it's just another day in a fine democracy! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Henrich said:

Someone from VE should give their expert opinion

Under-appreciated burn.

7 hours ago, Hope said:

press f for Valkyrie. how’s that democracy working out ;) 

Yeah how is letting the players actually participate working out?

Drama, excitement, activity, possibly even fun??!?!?!?!?! Yeah dumb shit happens but that's par for the course when you're actually doing things. A lot better than most alliances can say these days.

• Upvote 3

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

When your friends need you most you step back and cancel. Throw spies at them and disregard what is best for Valkyrie as a whole. Which ever way this plays out, they will need a friend. I get it SK, you only want to be friends when it's convenient and easy. Most protectorates are based in the assumption they will fail and merge. I get that also.

The arguments I have heard from both sides shows me one thing. A change was needed. Internal strife and policy laziness lead to this. Valkyrie had and has potential with some actual nourishment. 

In case you guys didn't read the other thread... I protect them now. Hostile actions will be discussed and prepared for. If you want to be involved in that then join the convo. Work with me to end this conflict or declare. The line is drawn

• Upvote 3

Would you let your brothers continue walking while approaching a cliff? I don't agree with the methods but more the statement. I don't agree with what, I just know they need help. When I was approached by some brothers, what kind of friend would I be if I turned them away? If you have never had to physically do something to protect something you care about then you are lucky. This was his liberation from shit leadership. What kinda of an ally would let them shit the bed? Would you let the captain order you drill a huge hole in the bottom of the ship? No you coup that sucka

OK it's all settled then, everyone who mattered is now in sk. See your plan worked. When it fails they merge. I get it. It's OK. So now that the plan worked out I expect this shit to stop. 

Edited by Apeman

I'm pretty sure they all left cause they were scared you guys were gonna smash them. Them or the others who wanted easy targets. Giving the peeps a choice of joining or getting rolled isn't really doing what you elude to. If it was just parts tS would be hw. NK would be nk by myself or with others. Why fight this? You just got everyone that mattered right?

Edited by Apeman

Alright, I tried, but you caught me. We actually orchestrated the coup and then threatened all of them to join our alliance or we'd attack them. Jeez I'm just as bad as Tenages was with this plotting thing...

• Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

9 minutes ago, Apeman said:

I'm pretty sure they all left cause they were scared you guys were gonna smash them. Them or the others who wanted easy targets. Giving the peeps a choice of joining or getting rolled isn't really doing what you elude to. If it was just parts tS would be hw. NK would be nk by myself or with others. Why fight this? You just got everyone that mattered right?

We didn’t force anyone from Valkyrie to join us, nor did we threaten them with war. This was a decision made by the previous government of Valkyrie, the government that most of their active membership recognizes. You can ask every single one of them who have interacted with us thus far and i am certain they will all say we’ve been nothing but welcoming. 

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

6 minutes ago, Squeegee said:

We didn’t force anyone from Valkyrie to join us, nor did we threaten them with war. This was a decision made by the previous government of Valkyrie, the government that most of their active membership recognizes. You can ask every single one of them who have interacted with us thus far and i am certain they will all say we’ve been nothing but welcoming. 

No see we planned it all as part of an elaborate plan to maneuver them into a war with our enemies, grinding them both down so we could then strike at Valk after. Great ValkyriE war incoming.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

lM4QoQj.gif

It's not like Valkyrie did much for SK, maybe a meatshield, but yeah. Let's see some last minute paper shredding before we get a Tanksgiving Dinner or Christmas War.