Consent rule

Consent  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove the consent rule, on account of implementing rules to ensure it isn't abused?

We never really get things done by asking for discussion so, I'm just gonna go ahead and put it to a vote. Though I should note that only those who are actually in the rp will count.

Edited by Sven Arnav
  • Upvote 1

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

• Moderators

Before I will allow the Consent Rule to be removed, you guys will need to create a guideline I will approve of. The sole reason I haven't removed the Consent Rule is due to the fact that some NatRP players do not want to give consent to wars, and there is already a consent free list that opts people who don't care about consent

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

For starters, a valid cb would be required, which you, the mod, would provide.

Tech disparity would be discouraged, and if the user/player encounters it, they may report the opponent to the mod, and have it dealt with accordingly.

And that's the gist if it. Those who don't want to be attacked, woukd only have to not give a cb, and they can continue on as usual. But if they do something to justify war, they wouldn't be able to hide behind the consent rule to abuse it for their own purposes.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
On 11/7/2017 at 12:09 PM, Olive said:

Before I will allow the Consent Rule to be removed, you guys will need to create a guideline I will approve of. The sole reason I haven't removed the Consent Rule is due to the fact that some NatRP players do not want to give consent to wars, and there is already a consent free list that opts people who don't care about consent

The only reason people want it removed is to have an full on reason to ganke other rpers this is wrong and futher more it is idoitic say to the least it makes for an extreamly bad role play and story line and say to the least that the people want it removed want an free card to attack anyone they wish to little to no conqince.

• Downvote 2

56 minutes ago, Ivan Salazar said:

The only reason people want it removed is to have an full on reason to ganke other rpers this is wrong and futher more it is idoitic say to the least it makes for an extreamly bad role play and story line and say to the least that the people want it removed want an free card to attack anyone they wish to little to no conqince.

In real life, it is common to gang up on nations which are out of line. Your nation is out of line, so it is true that some of us may wish to engage militarily with you. That's realistic. The best RP is a realistic one.

Declaring war isn't without consequences either; the attacker may still lose.

• Moderators

No gravedigging please 

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]