Rose Wei

Just now, Micchan said:

Not only Rose (and Obliv...rose2) also Lord r-an

I like to se some action

Where is the rest of Paperless? Paperless claims to be a sphere, but somehow can't seem to get it together.

Paperless vs ECM

IQ vs Nuke Bloc

They have a shot at doing something right now (which is all paperless seems to do is criticize paper for making the game stagnant)

7 hours ago, Squeegee said:

What happened to TKR being the world police, or does Rose take the weekend shifts? 

They become it when they tell me to redact my comments.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

44 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

They become it when they tell me to redact my comments.

To be fair, was it Rose, or Abbas?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Set yourself up

Wait, you actually take a mediocre information broker with no authority as an official representative of an alliance just because you've played against him longer?

The last 3 months suddenly make a lot more sense.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, durmij said:

Wait, you actually take a mediocre information broker with no authority as an official representative of an alliance just because you've played against him longer?

The last 3 months suddenly make a lot more sense.

Wait, you actually take a half-hearted sarcastic one-liner quip as indicative of a broader view which factors into actual policy just because I played against him longer?

Your paranoia in the last four weeks suddenly makes a lot more sense.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

16 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Wait, you actually take a half-hearted sarcastic one-liner quip as indicative of a broader view which factors into actual policy just because I played against him longer?

Your paranoia in the last four weeks suddenly makes a lot more sense.

Yep, because I had no reason to suspect you. None what so ever. You did nothing wrong.

Don't backpedal. You're better than this.

Just now, durmij said:

Yep, because I had no reason to suspect you. None what so ever. You did nothing wrong.

Suspicions? Wrongdoings?

My dear Durmij, none of that has been mentioned in this thread until your post just now. Therefore, there is no backpedaling to be done. There could be one of two things at play here:

1) You are experiencing some sort of virtual shadow reality where various posts exist which are invisible to the commoner's eye. You are essenially arguing against your own ghosts?

2) You are attempting to hijack a lighthearted joke and steer it toward pre-existing grievances which Rose may have with me (with regards to events of the past weeks).

If it's the latter, you need to do a better job. Maybe hire Eumir or something.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

4 hours ago, Partisan said:

What's the difference?

os9LcJK.gif

5 hours ago, durmij said:

To be fair, was it Rose, or Abbas?

download.php?memeid=43679

2 hours ago, durmij said:

1 hour ago, Partisan said:

Suspicions? Wrongdoings?

My dear Durmij, none of that has been mentioned in this thread until your post just now. Therefore, there is no backpedaling to be done. There could be one of two things at play here:

1) You are experiencing some sort of virtual shadow reality where various posts exist which are invisible to the commoner's eye. You are essenially arguing against your own ghosts?

2) You are attempting to hijack a lighthearted joke and steer it toward pre-existing grievances which Rose may have with me (with regards to events of the past weeks).

If it's the latter, you need to do a better job. Maybe hire Eumir or something.

6575398.jpg

• Upvote 6

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png