A humble suggestion to spice things up

Ogaden

On 11/4/2017 at 1:46 AM, Ogaden said:

This world sucks and is boring, and those with the power to change that, refuse to do so.  They like the stagnation, the dullness, the endless spreadsheets and circlejerks in backchannels.

The powerful scheme and plot and plan, but do you know what those plans are?  The plans are to increase stagnation, increase dullness.  More treaties, more maneuvering, never any fun.

I propose a simple solution to you, the bored warrior.  I propose that we burn the planet to the ground.  Leave your tired and fearful alliances, go rogue, friend.  Tear off your shackles and go on a rampage, all of you, all at once.  Sow seeds of chaos upon the world and reap the whirlwind.   Pull the cap off the big red button that says "Do Not Push" and push that shit anyways.

Not gonna lie. The idea of just going off, joining Arrgh or creating a 1-man AA, and just raiding people and fighting at random does seem very appealing. Maybe I'll end up doing it myself before too much longer.

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

15 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Not gonna lie. The idea of just going off, joining Arrgh or creating a 1-man AA, and just raiding people and fighting at random does seem very appealing. Maybe I'll end up doing it myself before too much longer.

Thalmor is going native. Too much rum on the mind I'm assuming.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

45 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I know that feel bro

2558767598b619e60ca605ce073af2b9e29be629

• Upvote 1

On 11/4/2017 at 2:02 AM, William Bonney said:

Burn baby burn!

Yea, but we have to worry about the proz using charcoal camo, motion detectors, and whipping out their shotguns while we fly around in our jumpjets with flamethrowers.

Not gonna work.  They can even aim without reticles, and dodge our octagonal blasts while using the special technique of stop, drop, and roll.  Worst case scenario, we go insane, try a random kamikaze attack...

...and they run away after dodging with their crazy knife wielding CQC skills.

On 11/3/2017 at 10:46 PM, Ogaden said:

This world sucks and is boring, and those with the power to change that, refuse to do so.  They like the stagnation, the dullness, the endless spreadsheets and circlejerks in backchannels.

The powerful scheme and plot and plan, but do you know what those plans are?  The plans are to increase stagnation, increase dullness.  More treaties, more maneuvering, never any fun.

I propose a simple solution to you, the bored warrior.  I propose that we burn the planet to the ground.  Leave your tired and fearful alliances, go rogue, friend.  Tear off your shackles and go on a rampage, all of you, all at once.  Sow seeds of chaos upon the world and reap the whirlwind.   Pull the cap off the big red button that says "Do Not Push" and push that shit anyways.

It doesn't even need to be everyone, indeed it doesn't even need to be many. All that this noble cause requires is that a few people change their strategy, their mindset, from "gather as much stuff as possible" to "use what we have to fight for what we want to, costs be damned". Sure, we'll lose resources along the way. Losses are inevitable. But play smart, and your enemies will lose more than you ever do.

• 2 weeks later...

When I joined, people said don't worry.  The game's not dead.  People always go after those on top.  It's like King of the Hill.

That was almost seven months ago.

Since then, there have been no efforts to go after the guys on top.

44 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

When I joined, people said don't worry.  The game's not dead.  People always go after those on top.  It's like King of the Hill.

That was almost seven months ago.

Since then, there have been no efforts to go after the guys on top.

WfYwL2r.jpg