SPAM problem in PW - Can we fix this?

Placentica

My suggestion is simple.

Alex, can you add a "opt-in" checkbox to our accounts when it comes to receiving outside-alliance mass-messages?

I'm getting tired of dealing with SPAM that non-alliance nations keep sending.  One of them refuses to remove my alliance's membership from his or her list despite constant messages we keep getting.  I get enough SPAM IRL, I'd rather not get it here.  With the new alliance-mass message list, we really don't need any more mass messages clogging up my membership's inboxes.

I understand some people like getting these emails, but I'd rather not get them.  All you would have to do is add some checkboxes for SPAMers to register or get messaged labeled as mass-messages which would not be able to be sent unless someone had opt'ed in to unsolicited messages.

Thanks!

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 6

Y'all must be doing it wrong.

254bcf344bac4a2e6dfee5b8f60acf0e.png

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Please implement this.

I know these are messages from an in-character nation, tho I feel like it's more of a outside of the game issue. I know people are taking care of him in-character. It would really be nice to have an OOC option to end the annoyance so an in-game response isn't needed. Feels a bit weird to handle it through in-game means when it's not really an in-game problem per say.

• Upvote 1